Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-14-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I will agree with you.
Ditto. Remember I'm an atheist so I don't have a dog in this fight. I think they're all crazy.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:29 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
All religions are welcome?

Does that include the Aztec religion and its practices of slavery, human sacrifice and cannibalism?
You may have skipped over this portion of my post:

Quote:
I think I was pointing out that all religions are welcome here if they support our ideals, principles, and corporate statement.
I don't see how the Aztec religion would have supported SOS.
You may also want to review our corporate statement
Old 12-15-2009, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
You may have skipped over this portion of my post:

I don't see how the Aztec religion would have supported SOS.
You may also want to review our corporate statement
You may want to read some history books.

Muslims have been the enemies of Western Civilization since the 8th century. For centuries they murdered and enslaved white Europeans. The Muslim slave raiding expeditions into Europe and the flourishing Muslim slave trade in white people pre-dated the better known African slave trade about which we hear so much.

For more than one thousand years, their "religion" has been based on domination of, killing, enslaving and conquering of non-Muslims. The outrage is not that people dislike Muslims, but that they're in our country at all.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:03 AM

Islam is not merely a religion. It is an entire civil and criminal system of law and politics. When someone is described as a muslim FIRST it has to be established whether they are described so as a religious affiliation or a political affiliation. Failure to make this distinction will end up with our being oppressed under Sharia law, simply because to object would be to object to religion.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:40 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
You may want to read some history books.

Muslims have been the enemies of Western Civilization since the 8th century. For centuries they murdered and enslaved white Europeans. The Muslim slave raiding expeditions into Europe and the flourishing Muslim slave trade in white people pre-dated the better known African slave trade about which we hear so much.

For more than one thousand years, their "religion" has been based on domination of, killing, enslaving and conquering of non-Muslims. The outrage is not that people dislike Muslims, but that they're in our country at all.
History books are full of information about people at odds with each other over religion. It was not confined to Muslims.
California has included protections for the practice of religion, and SOS supports the constitution:

Quote:
CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION
ARTICLE 1 DECLARATION OF RIGHTS

SEC. 4. Free exercise and enjoyment of religion without
discrimination or preference are guaranteed. This liberty of
conscience does not excuse acts that are licentious or inconsistent
with the peace or safety of the State
. The Legislature shall make no
law respecting an establishment of religion.
A person is not incompetent to be a witness or juror because of
his or her opinions on religious beliefs.
That highlighted portion applies here also. If you associate with SOS, you must accept that you may also associate with others here who practice a religion that you do not. If someone commits acts or engages in an agenda that is not consistent with the peace or safety of the state, then we give them an opportunity to correct the offense. If they continue that agenda then they obviously do not support and agree with Save Our State's agenda or values, and would be best practicing their religion elsewhere. I'm not sure why anyone would would want to say they support and were an associate of SOS if we had plainly stated values and agendas that passionately conflict with their own, but it is possible that it may have been born out of curiousity, confusion, or even subtrifuge. In any case, we are here to support our targeted class of people, and that would include the confused, the curious, and the devious until they exhibit behavior that was deemed harmful to the organization to the point they should be restricted or repulsed. Until then, they are as welcome as anyone else who states they are in agreement with us.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:36 AM
Oath Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I will agree with you.
I'm not sure where my original post went, but that is what I posted...
Old 12-15-2009, 10:58 AM

There is allot of work and time involved in being a moderator. Moderators are here to prevent abuse of members and make sure rules of the organization are adhered to.

Although we are a young organization, (the new SOS) we are getting allot of traffic, just look at our stats. There are those reading this board who would love to see us do something, anything, wrong and take away our non-profit status.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:18 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingfool View Post
I'm not sure where my original post went, but that is what I posted...
I don't see where anything was removed. Maybe it was in another thread
Old 12-15-2009, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I don't see where anything was removed. Maybe it was in another thread
AG I went back and looked for it also and it's not there. I remember seeing it before, but now it's gone.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:42 AM
Administrator

Cruisingfool,

Please run a check on all of your posts and see if you didn't place that in another thread. There's been no removal of posts here recently. In fact, we haven't removed any posts at all with the exception of spam. A few have been moved to the restricted area, but not recently.
Also, wait and check the forum again tomorrow before we jump to any conclusions, because I've noticed some changes in the forum posts after a bit. Not exactly sure if that is related to my memory, my perception, or the forum software, but it probably is just the settings here.

It looks like it may in fact be the settings here, and in specific the way the posts are indexed vs the host computer. We'll look into it for sure, but it's not any form of intentional censorship here

Last edited by admin; 12-15-2009 at 11:46 AM.