Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-23-2011, 06:36 PM

Old 03-24-2011, 07:05 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
There he goes again, folks. It's always them damn JOOOOS!
You know, he's at least making an intelligent argument as to what he thinks is a major problem affecting America adversely.
You're just belittling an American Patriot with anti-intellectualism and strawman arguments.
I'd offer to put it in simple words you can understand as "mentioning the fact that a certain number of wealthy zionists control the media and lobby congress heavily with that money for israel's interests, not American interests, does not mean one blames all jews for those same actions" but seeing as you're the same lot who equates the minutemen with the KKK, I'm afraid you're too stupid to understand such an argument.
So how about this simple one: "he didn't mention jews, you did."
or how about an even better one:
If you like israel better than America, then f**K off home before we send you back.
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Old 03-24-2011, 07:17 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican View Post
You know, he's at least making an intelligent argument as to what he thinks is a major problem affecting America adversely.
You're just belittling an American Patriot with anti-intellectualism and strawman arguments.
I'd offer to put it in simple words you can understand as "mentioning the fact that a certain number of wealthy zionists control the media and lobby congress heavily with that money for israel's interests, not American interests, does not mean one blames all jews for those same actions" but seeing as you're the same lot who equates the minutemen with the KKK, I'm afraid you're too stupid to understand such an argument.
If you like israel better than America, then f**K off home before we send you back.
You've got this all wrong. Don has a history of making blatantly anti-Semitic statements on this forum. He doesn't have to mention the Jews every time: it's quite obvious where he's coming from. And don't assume I equate anti-Semitism with being anti-Israel, because I assure you I know the difference. You're the one making the straw man argument when you say I'm the same lot who equates the minutemen with the KKK, and frankly I find you rather disgusting for saying that. I'm not the stupid one here, you are.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 03-24-2011 at 07:20 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:07 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
You've got this all wrong. Don has a history of making blatantly anti-Semitic statements on this forum. He doesn't have to mention the Jews every time: it's quite obvious where he's coming from. And don't assume I equate anti-Semitism with being anti-Israel, because I assure you I know the difference. You're the one making the straw man argument when you say I'm the same lot who equates the minutemen with the KKK, and frankly I find you rather disgusting for saying that. I'm not the stupid one here, you are.
Everyone is a little bit right here. I doubt any of us are actually stupid. If we were, we'd be walking around with a smile on our face as our country and state goes to hell...er...illegals. But instead, we are angry, hostile, and aggravated. I'd like to blame the jews, but then there's that pesky Catholic church (genuflecting) who is always lobbying for amnesty. I'd like to blame the democrats, but then there's republicans like McCain and ...waht's that other illegal lovers' name..._________________. I'd like to blame the bilderbergs, but then there's the small contractors that I've followed to single family homes after they've hired 3 illegals at the day labor center here. Suffice it to say that there are many suspects to blame. What I won't do is blame any of you....even if you blame me because I'm a half bred hispanic. Illegal is in my blood you know
We're not always going to love or like each other; It's natural to be suspicious too. Try not to let it halt your work in the immigration law enforcement area, or protecting our sovereignty.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican

..."mentioning the fact that a certain number of wealthy zionists control the media and lobby congress heavily with that money for israel's interests, not American interests...
The solution to this "misunderstanding" is really simple - put forth names rather than broad labels.

By name, just exactly who controls the media and lobbies Congress for Israel's interest?

The statement =>"...a certain number of wealthy zionists..." <= doesn't mean shit. It's just a hollow suggestion. Might as well say "A certain number of xenophobic anti immigrant racists", it has the same obfuscated meaning.

Quote:
an American Patriot
I've gotten to where I loath the word "patriot" which has several interlocked meanings and propagandist manipulations:

Quote:
1) A "patriot" is someone who swallows every bit of crap shoveled his way by the "Patriot in chief".

2) A "patriot" is someone who hasn't been excommunicated or didn't leave when the shit got more than obviously deep.

3) A "patriot" is someone who doesn't think for himself and blindly follows someone else's agenda.

4) The more outlandish the agenda, the more "patriotic" the "patriot" is.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 03-24-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:51 PM

The best evidence that she is right is the fact that within 72 hours after making these statements she was professionally destroyed.

A dumb goy like Mel Gibson who gets drunk and says unflattering things about God's chosen people is professionally destroyed. (What do Jews say about us when they get drunk?) By comparison, a nice Jewish boy like Roman Polanski drugs and rapes a 13 year old shiksa (i.e. Jewish slur for a gentile woman) and he is the toast of the town, i.e. Hebrewwood.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:24 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
The best evidence that she is right is the fact that within 72 hours after making these statements she was professionally destroyed.

A dumb goy like Mel Gibson who gets drunk and says unflattering things about God's chosen people is professionally destroyed. (What do Jews say about us when they get drunk?) By comparison, a nice Jewish boy like Roman Polanski drugs and rapes a 13 year old shiksa (i.e. Jewish slur for a gentile woman) and he is the toast of the town, i.e. Hebrewwood.
As I remember: If Polanski was the toast of town, it was not in a US town. He was a fugitive for quite some time. Most people are very unhappy in exile, and quite restricted by passport. Changing planes in a country with a treaty, and you could be on your way back to trial. And do child molesters really give a damn about the religious persuasion of their victims? Maybe some do, but my exposure to them indicates that it isn't a consideration at all.
I think you have circumstantial evidence of your theories on jewish control, but you'd never get a conviction in a court of law, let alone the court of public opinion. I'd challenge you to do the hard work first. Get the videos of secret meetings, and show us copies of documents drawn up with ring imprints on bees wax seals. I'm not going to tell you that you're wrong; I really don't know. But I don't fall for innuendo unless you're a member of my secret society.

Quote:
(What do Jews say about us when they get drunk?)
Who wants to hang out with drunks?
Old 03-30-2011, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post

What you say doesn't mean shit either without some names; it's just a broad, suggestive generalization which says nothing definative.

I'll ask you the same to either put up or shut up:

By name, just exactly who controls the media and lobbies Congress for Israel's interest?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 03-30-2011 at 08:44 PM.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:03 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
I'll ask you the same to either put up or shut up:
I can pretty much guarantee you he won't. He'd rather just keep taking the cheap unsubstantiated shots. You can't reason with someone who's irrational.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 03-31-2011, 11:52 AM

If this tread continues to be abrasive, it doesn't matter who is being abrasive, I'll close it.

I know the written word is sometimes misunderstood because the emphases and what one is trying to stress isn't always relayed to the reader, and as a result people get angry.