Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-27-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
I was being funny and unless you've seen how he interviews them and how he works out at our rallies, you wouldn't understand. I get angry and mouthy, but SZ always keeps his cool.
OK, I get it now. Good for SZ. Sounds like SZ would get my vote too.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:02 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
OK, I get it now. Good for SZ. Sounds like SZ would get my vote too.

You'd be wasting a trip to the ballot box. That guy's a tool. I, for one, am tired of his ongoing Zionist attempts to control the media and thinly veiled anti-white agenda.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by derailamnesty.com View Post
you'd be wasting a trip to the ballot box. That guy's a tool. I, for one, am tired of his ongoing zionist attempts to control the media and thinly veiled anti-white agenda.
lol!
Old 07-29-2010, 10:56 AM

Pocho that is funny! He's got them going just like he does with his illegal interviews.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:43 PM

I have one question. Why should anyone care what Nightingale does? She's a community organizer who has done nothing, and I mean nothing other than get her mug on TV occasionally, because she is easier on the eyes then most of the Minutemen/women. She single-handedly destroyed the largest and best known grass roots border security groups. She drove many forward thinking members out of that same group with her incessant desire to keep herself ensconced as that group's "leader". She's an attention whore who will not rest rest until she gets the amount of face time she believes she deserves on the drive-by media.

Think about what she has done? It's all been the same with no originality of thought. All I ever read from her sycophants (I was once one of them, to my shame) is how she is "saving this country". OK, where are the results? Where is the legislation? Where are the ordinances? Where was her support for the Shaw family? To be fair, I take full responsibility for missing that opportunity, however due to the war of stupidity between SOS and NMI at the time, and Nightingale's self-imposed exile from the group, I was forced to hold a protest that while it was forward thinking, was not cutting edge. The facts, is that Nightingale has really done nothing, in fact she is as much an empty suit as many of the pols she screeches about.

Ultimately, this group is going to have to make an impact. I believe we have begun with the Santa Clarita protests. However, we need something that will force the media spotlight on the issue as we did in the past. What that is I really don't know. I know I work best in a collective where ideas are tossed out and discussed, pro or con, planned and implemented.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:59 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
I have one question. Why should anyone care what Nightingale does? .
Because she is claiming to this day that SOS is endorsing her. Because she has cheated and deceived one of our loyal and cherished activist associates, and continues to do so today. Because she has sullied the good names of valuable activist people within this movement, and continues to do that today. I could go on, but you get the idea. As long as she seeks and gets any profile coverage that lends her undeserved credibility, I am going to speak out....kind of like you just did
Old 07-29-2010, 01:02 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
I have one question. Why should anyone care what Nightingale does? She's a community organizer who has done nothing, and I mean nothing other than get her mug on TV occasionally ...

If you replace Nightingale with Obama, delete the "S" that is the first letter in your second sentence, and change her to his later on in the same sentence, you could easily be talking about our current president, before November 2008.

Despite the personal bankruptcy a couple years ago, however, and essentially having turned SOS over to Mike with grossly insufficient funds, I'm not sure she would have mismanaged the U.S. economy any worse than our current Chief Executive has.

------

By the way, I'm with Davi. The decent thing for her to do would be to go hide and stop embarassing the current members of this organization who have attempted to resurrect what she drove into the ground. I just don't feel her public presence serves any useful purpose anymore, or that she deserves to be respected or praised. She's committed too many dark deeds and exhibited zero remorse.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 07-29-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Because she is claiming to this day that SOS is endorsing her. Because she has cheated and deceived one of our loyal and cherished activist associates, and continues to do so today. Because she has sullied the good names of valuable activist people within this movement, and continues to do that today. I could go on, but you get the idea. As long as she seeks and gets any profile coverage that lends her undeserved credibility, I am going to speak out....kind of like you just did
OK, good points. And I obviously do not know all the facts involved as I purposefully stepped away from the cults of personality (Gilchrist, Gheen, Nightingale, et. al.) that this movement seems to generate. However, at what point are we stooping to her level in doing this?

Further, when do we stop being anti-Nightingale and become pro-border security?

I am not trying to stir up shyte but just trying to get my head wrapped around this issue.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
If you replace Nightingale with Obama, delete the "S" that is the first letter in your second sentence, and change her to his later on in the same sentence, you could easily be talking about our current president, before November 2008.

Despite the personal bankruptcy a couple years ago, however, and essentially having turned SOS over to Mike with grossly insufficient funds, I'm not sure she would have mismanaged the U.S. economy any worse than our current Chief Executive has.

------

By the way, I'm with Davi. The decent thing for her to do would be to go hide and stop embarassing the current members of this organization who have attempted to resurrect what she drove into the ground. I just don't feel her public presence serves any useful purpose anymore, or that she deserves to be respected or praised. She's committed too many dark deeds and exhibited zero remorse.
I understand your view, and I might even agree. However wouldn't ignoring Nightingale be an even greater insult to her, who, we all agree is nothing but an attention whore who will spread for any reporter with a TV camera, microphone or reporter's pad?
Old 07-29-2010, 04:13 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Further, when do we stop being anti-Nightingale and become pro-border security?

I am not trying to stir up shyte but just trying to get my head wrapped around this issue.
Well, I thought I was able to do both. I've managed to build a new tool for us (portable flagpole) organize two events,(admittedly one failed when I slipped and fell), hammered the city of Sac on the Arizona boycott twice, track and report on illegals caught up in the jails here, in addition to several paperwork projects to obtain records pertaining to illegals in northern and southern CA. I know I've forgotten some of it too, because things like making videos of illegal vendors and day laborer employers almost seems like a bodily function to me anymore, and hardly worthy of consideration, but the point is, we're still wrapped around the border security issue quite intensely. Although it may seem as such to her at this point, Nightingale doesn't really get that much of our time. Sometimes I do it for recreational diversion when I take a break from my other duties.