Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-22-2010, 01:38 PM

I can't believe this thread is even allowed in here.

Get me outta here

PS. It must really suck to be "Don".

Last edited by MowMyOwn; 02-22-2010 at 01:40 PM. Reason: added a PS
Old 02-22-2010, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMyOwn View Post
I can't believe this thread is even allowed in here.

Get me outta here

PS. It must really suck to be "Don".
And why shouldn't it be allowed here?

Stifling free speech is something the libs are famous for

Like I said earlier , you don't have to endorse the klan, be a member or even remotely endorse them but they also have a right to speak , rally , advocate or spread their message ,
La raza does the very same thing and we don't like either.

At least in a free speech society idiocy can be refuted by clear minded thinkers.

Pocho
Bottom line

I don't care if your ancestry is Mexican, part Mexican , Irish, French or a green martian
If your a loyal American that entered this country the right way or a citizen that defends the ideals of this country for all , I will never have an argument with you , unless you advocate for illegals or enable them then we will have a problem.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post

Stifling free speech is something the libs are famous for
This board is not the public square, and as such has rules. Therefore this board does not have to allow free speech which violates those rules. If you want to speak your mind then the public square is the place for that.

Quote:
Like I said earlier , you don't have to endorse the klan, be a member or even remotely endorse them but they also have a right to speak , rally , advocate or spread their message ,
La raza does the very same thing and we don't like either.
They have the right to promote their idiocy, and I have the right to call them idiots because I don't like what they say. However what I don't have the right to do is damage them physically or murder them (though it would be grand if it did happen).

Quote:
At least in a free speech society idiocy can be refuted by clear minded thinkers.
Amen, brother.

Quote:
Pocho
Bottom line

I don't care if your ancestry is Mexican, part Mexican , Irish, French or a green martian
If your a loyal American that entered this country the right way or a citizen that defends the ideals of this country for all , I will never have an argument with you , unless you advocate for illegals or enable them then we will have a problem.
Actually, I am a natural born American. I am a fourth generation American on my mother's side, and a 13th generation American on my father's side. I don't advocate for illegals, and would never enable them to remain in this country illegally. I love this country, and I believe that it is shameful that this country has become the sewer for Mexico's outcasts. What I am not, is anti-immigrant. For the most part immigration has been good for this country. However, I am leaning towards the belief that the time has come for a temporary suspension of all immigration until we have a more sensible immigration policy, and until we have better assimilation of the legal immigrants in this country.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:12 PM

I believe letting in over a million legal immigrants a year at this time is nuts

Our jobs are gone , or economy sucks

I believe its time we fashioned our immigration system after most countries

Only allow in those that can prove they are needed , that are self sustaining and can never be a burden on govt services.

And get rid of that idiot 14th that allows anchor babies
What a friggin joke that one is

No more of this deportation dragging on for years , Illegals deserve no rights but a swift deportation ,
And deport the immigration attorneys that are enabling them along with the aclu and the splc
Old 02-22-2010, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Expressing glee for the support of the KKK? I think not.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMyOwn View Post
Expressing glee for the support of the KKK? I think not.

I don't think anyone here supports the klan
Old 02-22-2010, 07:23 PM

I repudiate and despise anything which has to do with genuine racism, regardless of the color of the racist.

The only difference between white nationalism and Latino advocacy is that they work opposite corners of the same street.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 02-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Administrator

It appears that, once again, our general support group has soundly rejected any thought of co-mingling with racially explicit or racially exclusive groups. Discussions such as this are not forbidden as long as they don't begin to dominate the forum or get to distracting. Censoring them entirely leaves doubt in the minds of those hoping this might prove fertile ground for recruitment. I'd say that once again, those hopes appear to have been rightly dashed.
KKK members are free to exercise their rights as any other American, but our agenda doesn't allow for association with those practicing racially exclusive or racially explicit agendas. We are a charitable public benefit corp, and we are here to educate, so our effort would be to try convincing those that present us a racial agenda, to cast it off. If that fails, we must distance ourselves. The immigration debate does not revolve around race. There is no need to try injecting it in there by force.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:00 PM

The issue is not supporting the KKK.

The issue is that two years ago 5 people would not have shown up to publicly support the KKK.There is tremendous pressure on white people to just shut the hell up.

Now 500 whites show up in broad daylight at a public rally? If 500 show up in public, that means at least ten times that many support them in private. It means people are REALLY getting sick of Mexicans in a major way.

Last edited by Don; 02-22-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:09 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
If 500 show up in public, that means at least ten times that many support them in private.
I think that your extrapolation is a bit unfounded and suspect