Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-14-2013, 03:43 PM

No I have never been in your car. Not once, not ever! You live in Orange County or close to the border of it, somewhere down south. I'm in Northern Ventura County the opposite direction. I have had no reason to ever get in your car. I always drove myself or with those that were here on the northern end of LA and those that live in Ventura County, never with you.

I have driven as many as 100 miles to an event,one way. My many trips to the Simi Church was 150 mile round trip and I made many of them alone. I saw you there, maybe 3 times. YES YOU DID RIDE IN MY CAR AND I WAS THE DRIVER.
Old 12-14-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
No I have never been in your car. Not once, not ever! You live in Orange County or close to the border of it, somewhere down south. I'm in Northern Ventura County the opposite direction. I have had no reason to ever get in your car. I always drove myself or with those that were here on the northern end of LA and those that live in Ventura County, never with you.

I have driven as many as 100 miles to an event,one way. My many trips to the Simi Church was 150 mile round trip and I made many of them alone. I saw you there, maybe 3 times. YES YOU DID RIDE IN MY CAR AND I WAS THE DRIVER.
I live 20 miles north of Simi Valley, you are south, no I was never in your car. You just can't get that through your head!

But still you don't answer the question I asked. What have you learned from MSNBC about Chris Stevens and why were we told it was about a video? Answer that. You criticize Fox News yet you have no idea what Stevens was doing in Benghazi. MSNBC was quite quiet on the issue, so tell us what you learned and how informed you are on the issue.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:28 AM

Default Degrading constantly

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse - it did !

The latest is that applicants that signed on are now finding that their bank accounts are being raided and emptied. Examples include a total with drawl and an $800 deficit in one case reported, certainly among many more. The applicants funds are GONE and she can't pay her bills !!!!!!

Absolutely incredible. The most dysfunctional and incompetent administration ever.
Old 12-17-2013, 03:39 AM

Default And then even turned worse.

Last night Greta Van Susteren was very vociferous asking if Jay Carney thinks we are all stupid. This refers to Carneys spouting about how affordable Obamacare is for the people.

Fox then posted the statistics. 69% of American's health care has gone up. In some cases doubled.

It's just incredible that this administration continues to deceive, hoodwink and bamboozle the American people in the face of overwhelming information to the contrary.

There are absolutely some screws loose and some lug nuts missing.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:15 AM

Default Berzerk - gone mad !

And now the veterans.

Seems that wrong way Corrigan is bent on self imploding.

The news media isn't very forthcoming with details. At least I can't get enough details to draw a conclusion. Seems that the administration is stiffing the veterans, tampering with pensions and taking away !! What ????

Gleaning bits, pieces and shards the veterans are very unhappy about the admin cutting 6 billion from the Military and reducing pensions, breaking a promise. It sounds as though what I happening is that the "rate of increase" is being cut, not actually taking existing pensions or reducing current payments - that's over a long period of time apparently. I'm still waiting to hear what the actual number are. Only thing I heard was that over an enlisted mans life time he will "lose" $50,000". I heard also $124,000.

Let me say this. As a senior citizen I went two years with NO cost of living adjustment. Then got 1-1/2% . Congress VOTED THEMSELVES 4-1/2%!!!!

I'm a Veteran, Korea. I was in college and was drafted and yanked out to serve. My pay was $75 per month. No pension. I got a $10,000 life insurance policy which I still have, just enough to bury me without relying on relatives to pay. My GI bill wouldn't pay for college. I got a paltry sum and could only afford to pay for a pilots license.

Now there is no more draft. It's all voluntary.

Side board: Here in my county we are running a $128 million deficit. The Town of Clarkstown was paying the Chief of police $325,000 salary annually. One disabled officer was working one day a week and collecting $326,000 annually in disability. There were 50 police officers each paid $250,000 annually!!! *( The Union ).

Further the news said the "Pres" is at the second lowest approval rating in history.!!!!!

Bottom line: Apparently the Veterans were made a promise and the administration is reneging on it, so far as I can understand at present. I need more.

But I'm OK with all. Just keep it up. Charles Krauthammer says in January things will get really bad. We'll see. I'll wait for November 2014.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:38 AM

Charles Krauthammer says in January things will get really bad.

Everyone with a pulse should realize that.
Lets make it clear, ordinary citizens are doing the same. I am at this moment watching a beating of a homless man with a folding chair. It occured at Venice Beach,CA. No one is civil any more.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:49 AM

Default Yee Haw - it gets better.

Here's a scoop friends - hot off the presses. From the ONLY remaining reliable news source.

Here's how I got it - the intel !!!:

I was in the super market here in Nanuet called Stop N Shop. I went to the self check out and there were two customer ahead of me so I had some dwell time. So I noticed the supermarket tabloid National Enquirer - FRONT page mind you, quote: Michelle furious, so I cadged a copy and perused.

So here's the scoop. At Nelson Mandela's funeral in South Africa the Mutt got aroused at the leggy blonde female Prime Minister of Denmark, Helle Thorning Schmidt, and began flirting with her. Michelle flipped out. The photo is of him putting the make on the blonde while Michelle is standing behind scowling with an ugly puss while the Mutt is kissing the blonde *( On the cheek )

Now the extended scoop: Michelle has had it. She has moved to a separate bedroom in the White House. And contacted a divorce lawyer. Kicked him out of the Chicago house.

Check the link:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...+obama+furious

Even his own wife can't stand him !!!!!

I'm still asking myself - how on Gods green earth did this worm ever get elected ?

The answer seems to be that we would be better off if 50% of the population suddenly disappeared.

This pathetic excuse for America certainly is NOT the country I grew up in.

Last edited by wetibbe; 12-22-2013 at 04:33 AM.