Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........
Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Oath Keeper

Exclamation BREAKING! Obama Papers Leaking Out! Birth Papers-School Papers Exposed!

Link
Sunday, February 7, 2010
BREAKING! Obama Papers Leaking Out! Birth Papers-School Papers Exposed!
The following information [that] Obama has spent over a million dollars in lawyers fees to hide is now being exposed. This was sent over to us by Concerned Women for America. Since the media will not help America, but WILL help the Marxist pretender who was swooped into the White House by The Communist Party, U.S.A., we must insist that Americans in Congress and The Senate take immediate action.

Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro, baby Maya Soetoro, and 9 year old Barry Soetoro.

This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro.

Name: Barry Soetoro
Religion: Islam
Nationality: Indonesian
How did this little INDONESIAN Muslim child - Barry Soetoro, (A.K.A. Barack Obama) get around the issue of nationality to become President of the United States of America?

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College ..

The transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia while an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California . The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify for this scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

This document provides the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking - that he is NOT a natural-born citizen of the United States - necessary to be President of these United States. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya , here we see that there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship..

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records.

Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still on-going but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder.

Mr. Holder has refused comment on this matter.

Let Those Republicans in The House Take Action NOW to get Obama out of the White House BEFORE the country is totally destroyed, and we are all enslaved, which is his intention and the intention of The Comunist Party USA - THE leftist MEDIA is hiding this from the public.

Rev. Austn Miles is a pastor-chaplain in Northern California who unwinds by finding the lighter side of the news. Visit his website by going to:
http://www.revaustinmiles.com/
Old 02-08-2010, 08:59 PM

http://amfoi.wordpress.com/2010/01/1...y-john-preiss/

I think the above story was a hoax that was set up on purpose. I think they are purposely retaliating bogus info from Barack with their own bogus info.

Maybe it is true, but nothing has been uncovered about his college records.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
http://amfoi.wordpress.com/2010/01/1...y-john-preiss/

I think the above story was a hoax that was set up on purpose. I think they are purposely retaliating bogus info from Barack with their own bogus info.

Maybe it is true, but nothing has been uncovered about his college records.
The Obamaites put this stuff out there on purpose because they can then declare everything about it is bogus. Any possibility of truth gets tainted with the polluted propaganda.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:29 AM

The birther controversy is very troubling. There's enough "creepiness" about this guy and his background to fuel a lot of skepticism and paranoia, but it's not easy to know what's authentic and what's bogus. I don't think there is any silver bullet in so far as this issue is concerned. Even if it could be proven that he was born in Kenya, who would support his ouster? Very few.

The search for the truth is still important, but sound political and constitutional opposition are the most important things.

Last edited by Don; 02-09-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Star

Default NEVER attended Columbia University...??

Investigators declare, “Obama never attended Columbia University”

February 8th, 2010
American Grand Jury has archived extensive records over the past year which we used in our jury hearings. We now believe beyond a reasonable doubt that Obama is not a “natural born” citizen and it is even possible that he may be an illegal alien.

We also have records showing the Democratic National Convention fraudulently declared Obama constitutionally eligible while never vetting the “natural born” requirement with the electorate.

Now, new evidence has come to light whereby Dr. James Manning has declared that Obama never attended Columbia University [New York].

Dr. Manning has hired a team of investigators to comb over every bit of available evidence to validate his declaration.

Manning’s investigators conclusively state that:

) Columbia University will not divulge whether the “alleged” diploma issued was in the name of Barry Soetoro or Barack Hussein Obama. No public record exists regarding the diploma.

2) Obama alleges he attended Columbia in 1982, 1983. But, the investigators have been UNABLE to turn up a single shred of written documentation for the years 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984 that show where Obama appeared on a school roster, register, faculty memo, bulletin board, school awards, dean’s list; where Obama’s name appeared in a yearbook, club record, fraternity record, extra curricular activity member roster, student newspaper, student radio or tv activity; where Obama appeared in any records as a worker, employee, laborer in or about Columbia University; where Obama enrolled in any sports activity or program.

3) As a graduating senior in 1983 he does not appear in any Political Science (his major) or Granduating Class yearbook or invitation records.

4) There is absolutely no documentation of any kind to show Obama attended, lived, worked or played at Columbia University during the investigated 4 years.

5) Interviewed professors, college employees, students (who were at Columbia during the years in question) have failed to turn up a single person that can remember Obama. This is irrefutable evidence. Think about your own situation if Obama had attended your college? A “now-famous” person went to your school? Many would be able to say, “of course I remember.” At Columbia, not a single person has been able to say he or she remembers Obama.

Video under article:
http://americangrandjury.org/
Old 02-09-2010, 05:23 PM

I didn't find a link to the Barry registration, but if it is what I am thinking of it has been circulated for awhile. It is one of many source documents, both verified and fraud-ed, to come out of the birther movement. At this point in time the crusade to prove Barry's qualifications invalid has had it's grounds cut off at it's head since the October 29th, 2009 decision against Dr. Orly Taitz's suit in Santa Anna, CA. There are no other meritorious cases pending that I know of since then.

For myself, the issue has gone beyond Barry and rests as a constitutional crisis where the following questions must be answered by our legal system:

1. What are the legal requirements to become President of the United States, the process that must be followed to complete to meet the requirements, and who has the standing to redress or challenge those findings, certifications, or assertions?

2. Which of these legal requirements are open to the public for inspection and scrutiny, open to the government for inspection and scrutiny, and which of these are protected against inspection and scrutiny as a candidate's privacy and civil rights?

To date, following the birther movement, I have learned that:

1. When lawyers study the Constitution, they do not study the Constitution; they study what judges have said about the Constitution.

2. What the judges have said about the plethora of filings on all levels, up to and including the Supreme Court, to challenge Barry's candidacy (he declared himself Obama, his birth name, while attending a community college with no mention to any legal process) is that no one has standing to demand a certificate of live birth from anyone else, and if anyone does, it would be the responsibility of Congress itself who has not politically seen fit to date to resolve this crisis either now or in the future.

There was a bill introduced to do just this in 2009, but has been laughed at so far as far as I can tell.

The other political mood is to overturn the natural born citizen requirement so the followers of Arnold can elect him president. Something else, thankfully, that has lost traction over the years. The framers saw that our president must not have any allegiances to other countries, and in my view, we already had that with Bush. Barry has not yet warmed up.

As far as precedent goes, Chester A. Arthur was not a natural born citizen as defined in his day and was elected president. This discovery wasn't made for many, many years I believe. When discovered, no one in politics cared.

Do we? I do.

Last edited by rs232c; 02-09-2010 at 05:40 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Oath Keeper

Your damn right I care!
Old 02-10-2010, 12:15 AM
"SZinWestLA"

A couple questions for those of you who believe that Barack Obama is illegitimately occupying the White House:

A. If Barack Obama never attended Columbia, where he is thought to have completed his undergraduate education, how did he get into Harvard Law School?

B. How many people would have to unanimously agree to perpetuate, and then participate in, a successful conspiracy to lie about a Hawaiian state government birth certificate, and fake records relating to completing a 4 year degree at an Ivy League university?
Old 02-10-2010, 03:59 AM

Quote:
A couple questions for those of you who believe that Barack Obama is illegitimately occupying the White House:

A. If Barack Obama never attended Columbia, where he is thought to have completed his undergraduate education, how did he get into Harvard Law School?

B. How many people would have to unanimously agree to perpetuate, and then participate in, a successful conspiracy to lie about a Hawaiian state government birth certificate, and fake records relating to completing a 4 year degree at an Ivy League university?
I have never gotten into this Birther Thing. It just seems like a Dirty Harry movie. How did someone think about it in 1961, some simply will never give up their only hope. It seems like Comedy Forum to me.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I have never gotten into this Birther Thing. It just seems like a Dirty Harry movie. How did someone think about it in 1961, some simply will never give up their only hope. It seems like Comedy Forum to me.
The compulsion to corrupt US citizenship goes back a long way and the obsession like that existed in the Obamination's mother is only matched by the reactionaries who insist in inflating the basic issue into something or somewhere else. Sort of like the assassination of JFK.

The guy should not even be a citizen, much less a president. It doesn't matter where he was born, what does matter is what is beyond debate, which is who his father was -- a noncitizen.