Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-16-2010, 08:30 AM

Default They are only trying to feed their families.

If yours die in the process, that's okay too.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-a...,2247847.story

As black-tar heroin ruined lives in the United States, it pulled the poorest out of poverty in Xalisco. Drug earnings paid for decent houses and sometimes businesses, and it made dealers' families the social equals of landowners. By addicting the children of others, they could support their own.

"I'd be lying if I said I was sorry," Avila said. "I did it out of necessity. I was tired of birthdays without gifts, of my mother wondering where the food was going to come from."

Gee how sad!

This is why we need to start more than mere deportations.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Archer

I took the time to read this article yesterday and was blown away by the way this writer of LA Times was so casual about this BLACK TAR HEROIN infecting our kids!!

This guy is saying that the Mexicans are doing us a favor by selling our white suburban kids the stuff for half price, in fact bringing it right to their door.

They target these white kids because they are less apt to get robbed shot stabbed ect ect... Go down in the black mean streets and try this crap and your illegal body will be sent home in a bag!

This author Sam Quinones is a real rodeo clown
Old 02-16-2010, 11:14 AM

Let's hear it for free enterprise. They peddle the stuff in schools, that's where they get a loyal base.

I just wonder how long it will be before failure to be a heroin addict is racist. It's just stopping them from making a living to feed their families. We have an obligation to increase heroin addiction to make nice.

People wonder how I can be so cruel and heartless to let them die in the desert, to walk by as the bodies lie cooling in the gutter. Men, women, children, makes no difference. The only good drug dealer is the one in a body bag.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:15 PM

What is so common is the fact that these 'poor' don't want to go to school, even when an education is free. Yet they try to justify their being here because they will do the jobs the lazy Americans won't do. Their opinion of labor is only if sweat is running off your brow. The sweat of studying isn't considered work or they use the excuse that they can't afford it. The fact is their culture doesn't embrace education and ours does. But they'll find an illegal trophy student and hold them up as an example of how we in this country is holding them back and we're the bad guys.

Mexico is exploiting ever facet of our society and it has finally come to this point of destruction to where it is finally getting noticed. They exploit our junkies, our schools, our hospitals, our social networks, our courts and our kindness.

Mexico is not a poor country, not even close to being a poor country. And many of the illegals living here are living quite nice lives. I know because I've been in their homes and seen how some lavish themselves, while at the same time collecting welfare. When I've asked what social services they are receiving they feel no embarrassment at telling me, yet they have a flat screen and a Cadillac Escalade parked in the driveway. And they know there's little chance of their being caught.

That gang banger/drug dealer living in the house will disappear when the welfare fraud worker shows up. What I've seen would amaze you and they're not isolated instances.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
What is so common is the fact that these 'poor' don't want to go to school, even when an education is free. Yet they try to justify their being here because they will do the jobs the lazy Americans won't do. Their opinion of labor is only if sweat is running off your brow. The sweat of studying isn't considered work or they use the excuse that they can't afford it. The fact is their culture doesn't embrace education and ours does. But they'll find an illegal trophy student and hold them up as an example of how we in this country is holding them back and we're the bad guys.

An excellent point.

But even beyond that, they don't understand that intelligence is the better part of any human labor. Intelligence is not out of place in hard labor and hard physical work is not out of place in intellectual labors. The working class culture of the US has little place for a drudge and the subversives in our society engineer jobs specifically to make space for these mindless, souless people crawling over our borders. We don't need them and all they do is take up space doing work that nobody wants.

Leaf blowers are for those too stupid to know how to use a rake or a broom.