Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-29-2010, 10:22 PM

Default Mexican Savages Protest AZ Law in St. Paul MN

Check this out. Third world primitives wearing their Aztec costumes, exalting their culture (which was based on slavery and cannibalism), while they address the crowd with an electrically operated PA system in St. Paul MN as they protest the law in AZ. This is almost as weird as hundreds of these primitives riding to AZ from CA in buses so that they can exalt their primitive culture and denounce the rule of law.

This is beyond bizarre. They didn't even have a written language until Europeans came, much less electricity, buses, etc. How much more weird can you get?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVWCJ...layer_embedded
Old 07-30-2010, 04:00 AM

Default I know.

I lived in Latin America and travelled 31 countries. And I am proficient is Spanish.

I also read a great deal of Mexican history as well as the USA, actually going back 19,000 years.

Those phony, carnival side show, pretenders in the video, dressed up in feathers, are nothing more than a contrived gang of con artists. But don't ever think they are a small band operating on their own. They are not. It's a well organized national subversive conspiracy well known.

Last edited by wetibbe; 07-30-2010 at 04:15 AM.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:30 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
This is beyond bizarre. They didn't even have a written language until Europeans came, much less electricity, buses, etc. How much more weird can you get?
I'm sure they are very thankful for those things the Europeans brought, because the lack of them was their biggest problem at the time.

As far as I know, they did have a written language, albeit symbols. But then again, most written languages are symbols. What concepts, thoughts and ideas they had were conveyed by a whole lot less symbols than what it generally takes us to do the same thing today. I write alot obviously, and I think highly of the written word, but after having been exposed to numerous lawsuits, pages and sentences which I had to read numerous times in an attempt to grasp, I can't help but wonder if we haven't been led astray by concentration on every last, minute detail and trying to express it with a zillion words.
Take McCain, Obama, Nightingale, etc... We spend hours and pages writing down all the intricate details of our thoughts on their actions, words, and speeches. In contrast, the Mayans probably had one single symbol that stood for lying, cheating, back-stabbing, gutter crawling fraud who cannot be trusted
Old 07-30-2010, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I'm sure they are very thankful for those things the Europeans brought, because the lack of them was their biggest problem at the time.

As far as I know, they did have a written language, albeit symbols. But then again, most written languages are symbols. What concepts, thoughts and ideas they had were conveyed by a whole lot less symbols than what it generally takes us to do the same thing today. I write alot obviously, and I think highly of the written word, but after having been exposed to numerous lawsuits, pages and sentences which I had to read numerous times in an attempt to grasp, I can't help but wonder if we haven't been led astray by concentration on every last, minute detail and trying to express it with a zillion words.

Take McCain, Obama, Nightingale, etc... We spend hours and pages writing down all the intricate details of our thoughts on their actions, words, and speeches. In contrast, the Mayans probably had one single symbol that stood for lying, cheating, back-stabbing, gutter crawling fraud who cannot be trusted
Excellent observations. Yes, the written language was well developed among native Central Americans. As was art and architecture. They were missing a lot of basic things like, of all things, the wheel. It has been speculated that the reason they had no wheel was because they had no draft animals like the horse or oxen. They just had llamas, which are not serious load haulers. They are great pack animals, but can't carry as much as a mule, for example.

It is not hard to imagine that given time, the written languages of Central America might have evolved into something like the Chinese written language, which is also symbolically based, rather than phonetically based like our own. We can also speculate that most cultures go through a period in which they practice slavery and human sacrifice, two institutions that have been early rejected by cultures in Europe. Although the degenerate Romans practiced something similar with the gladiators and similar blood spectacles in their arenas.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Third world primitives wearing their Aztec costumes...This is beyond bizarre. They didn't even have a written language until Europeans came, much less electricity, buses, etc. How much more weird can you get?
Ignorance and bigotry are kissing cousins that create monstrosities like this
Old 07-30-2010, 05:43 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Check this out. Third world primitives wearing their Aztec costumes, exalting their culture (which was based on slavery and cannibalism), while they address the crowd with an electrically operated PA system in St. Paul MN as they protest the law in AZ. This is almost as weird as hundreds of these primitives riding to AZ from CA in buses so that they can exalt their primitive culture and denounce the rule of law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVWCJ...layer_embedded
Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Ignorance and bigotry are kissing cousins that create monstrosities like this
I think he may have missed the point of his own point. It isn't so much wierd as it is impure and hypocritical of them.

Someone should point out to them that imitating their ancestors in the manner described most certainly wasn't a winning strategy enjoyed by the native American indian tribes either.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
I think he may have missed the point of his own point. It isn't so much wierd as it is impure and hypocritical of them.

Someone should point out to them that imitating their ancestors in the manner described most certainly wasn't a winning strategy enjoyed by the native American indian tribes either.
True. The use of the cultural garb in this case was an "in your face" action to whites. This is just as repugnant as a bunch of whites burning a cross.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:35 AM

Default Just to be historically correct.

Timeline of Historical Events:
Burton Kirkwood, The History of Mexico

35,000 - 50,000 B.C.First peoples cross and enter Western Hemisphere.

pre-3500 BC Emergence of sustainable agriculture.

700 BC Appearance of Olmec civilization.

A.D. 200-800 Teotihuacan.

500 B.C. - A.D. 700 Monte Alban.

400 B.C. - A.D. 800 Mayan civilization.

A.D. 900 - 1200. Toltec civilization.

1400 -1521 Aztec Civilization.

1440 -1468 Moctezuma I.

1492 Arrival of Spanish explorers in Western Hemisphere.

*( Writers notes: The Solutrians migrated from France 19,000 years ago and landed in the East Coast of North Americas near North Carolina. The Clovis are dated in Texas 12,000 years ago ).

From the above the Mayans predated the Aztecs. The Aztecs are generally speakers of Nauatil the so called native language of the Reconquistas aspiring to capture their "mythical" ancestral home land. The Aztecs lived around the lake where modern day Mexico city is located, known as Meso America. They were generally outcasts, bellicose, war like and mostly shunned by other inhabitants. They practiced human sacrifices to their Gods. It was the Mayans who used heiroglyphs *( A type of pictorial writing ) , in their pyramids. Those heiroglyphs were first created by the Olmecs. The Mayans descendants live in the Yucatan and do not claim the Southwest. They rebelled and are not under control of the Mexican Government. Presently the "Indian" population of Mexico is about 5%. In the 1800's the Spaniards had 18 categories of mixed breed Mexicans.

At the time of the Aztec civilization 1400-1521 there were well established and known indigenous other tribes living in what is now the American Southwest.

Mexico did not gain it's independence until 1821. Prior to that it was the Spanish who created missions and haciendas in the Southwest, enslaving the indigenous Indians. The Mexican Empire was established in 1822, went to war with Texas in 1835 and the US - Mexican war occurred in 1846 -1848. In 1862 the French invaded Mexico and held it until 1867.

The USA purchased California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, part of Texas, and Colorado from Mexico in two separate land deals and it is confirmed by treaty.

Last edited by wetibbe; 08-01-2010 at 04:56 AM.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:15 AM

Quote:
... It isn't so much wierd as it is impure and hypocritical of them.

I don't think the people doing this can rightfully claim any native Americans as being their ancestors. Their ancestors are Spanish. Ethnically, they are Spanish, not native American. The whole act is a lie sloppily engineered to garner sympathy and respect.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:16 AM

The whole argument of whether the natives of mexico are the same race as the natives of north America is a stupid concept of mexicans who want to create some kind of basis for claiming this is mexico. There is absolutely no basis in science. The DNA of mexicans is totally different than American Indians. Completely, but if that's not enough. There isn't one single language bridge. The languages are completely independent.

It is nonsense.