Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Restricted Area > Restricted Posters Area

Restricted Posters Area WARNING! Some of the Registered Users in this area have been restricted to posting in this section only due to habitual posting rule violations, agendas that conflict with SOS, or an inability to express themselves in a civil manner, or within the standards set by Save Our State's general society. You may read postings in here that are offensive, disrespectful, or even disgusting. Further, some of the agendas displayed in here by users are not necessarily, or in any way practiced or supported by Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-16-2010, 11:24 AM
Archer

Default Rotfalmfao

Hey Teddy
it's parallel midget universe

Here he is from Santa ana. Notice the name she used Theo Hirsch in a post here. He looks like Naui's brother. lol

Name:
Theo Hirsch

http://www.myspace.com/theossongs

http://www.youtube.com/user/tedd69

Last edited by REWHBLCAIN; 02-16-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:32 PM

Wow.

I didn't think to look up the handle. You just can't make this stuff up.

Bazillions of references by google.

Check this example of whining and begging:

Quote:

This account is currently blocked from sending messages.

My user name is Tedd69. My email address is {removed email address}. I am not a spammer, I have an email list that people sign up to be on. I promote my shows and so forth with my emAil address. Everyone that is on my email list asked to be on it. I give them the option to be taken off my email list at any time.

Please unblock my email and allow me to send messages again.

Thanks

Theo

tedd69
Not Ranked

Quote:
So can you tell me how to get my email address unblocked? I rely on this email address to promote shows, all of the people on my list are people who sign up to be on it. There is nothing illegal about that. This is customer support, right?

Quote:
What the heck is the deal, this is F-ing bull crap!! You know how hard I work on this email list? And now I have to change addresses and reenter all of my F-ing addresses into A new email address? I'm F-ing mad as hell!
AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

Some of the posts at various sites where Ted has visited lists him as a resident of Ontario Ca or Santa Ana Ca. A lot of the links seem to me to get into the weirder American born "Latino" stuff, as well as some international lunacy.

He seems to like cars of the type used for illegal street racing in So Cal as well.

So much for being "raised Mormon". It was obvious from the start, and thanks to REWHBLCAIN for having the presence of mind to do a search rather than fling out an angry rebuttle.

The old saying about arguing with fools...

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post

So much for being "raised Mormon". It was obvious from the start, and thanks to REWHBLCAIN for having the presence of mind to do a search rather than fling out an angry rebuttle.

The old saying about arguing with fools...
It was kind of fun flinging out an angry rebutal too. His posts had a certain level of content that I enjoy responding to, although I confess the video (which I did not sit through) left me a little embarassed.