Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Restricted Area > Restricted Posters Area

Restricted Posters Area WARNING! Some of the Registered Users in this area have been restricted to posting in this section only due to habitual posting rule violations, agendas that conflict with SOS, or an inability to express themselves in a civil manner, or within the standards set by Save Our State's general society. You may read postings in here that are offensive, disrespectful, or even disgusting. Further, some of the agendas displayed in here by users are not necessarily, or in any way practiced or supported by Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-09-2010, 12:14 AM

You obviously didn't read close enough to figure that I no longer adhere to Mormon beliefs or principles. Not to mention, the Main stream Mormon church (the one I was raised in) no longer practices polygamy and only practices it in the very depth of their doctrine, hiding the majority of its history from it newest members, sweeping much under the rug..

I am what people refer to as "exmormon"

We must disregard all of what you have to say by your obvious ignorance. Try again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
How many wives do you have? Do they all share your bed at the same time or do you only have so much room for them. Why not pile them one on top of the other, you wouldn't want to discriminate by not having room for every one at the same time.

And by the way, I'm an atheist so you're description of us as a whole just doesn't fit. But I don't criticize those that want to put god first before other things. It's people like you that profess 'your god and your way of thinking is the only real god'. Go put your magic underwear on and go pray for yourself. And by the way, why won't you let anyone but your own people in your temple? Are you a racist? Or do you and your religion just discriminate against those who don't think exactly like you do. I guess there's an imaginary border line at the entrance of your temple. Talk about discrimination, your church practices it to the max.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:19 AM

Wrong about all your assupmtions

I am your opposite.

Plain and simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Several things, Ted:

I have an understanding about Joseph Smith's beliefs concerning blacks.

I'm part Indian.

My significant other is first generation born in America with Mexican ancestry.

I'm agnostic.

You came here to bait us, just like the diminutive troll who shows up at our rallies with a camcorder, and you did get some goat.

Keller's words were twisted according to a now five decade old formula to divert attention from the real issue, plain and simple. You made the same play here.

Actually, I believe you are more likely to be an underemployed, born in America pretend Mexican with some time in an ethnic studies class.

Pocho activist and Mexican campesino? Oil and water, with the main connection being the thought of using one another to a self centered end.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:22 AM

"The Correct Way"
Sounds like a bunch of blind, ignorant, American Jargon to me. I know plenty of modern day immigrants who have paid plenty. And I'm tired of blind, patriotic Americans, who continue to fight the wrong people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
Well my ancestors came in the correct way, they also worked for anyone who paid their passage until the debt was paid. I'm talking about in the very early 1600's. They came and were indentured servants. Stop the crap. I'm tired of people like you saying what you say. A few of my children live on a reservation and the illegals are destroying the land and other things. Take your pipe and smoke it in another country.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:26 AM

This guy is the only person so far that i have read that was smart enough to figure out that I'm not pushing Mormonism. Of course, his blatant idiotic, assumtions about who I am and why I am here tells me volumes.

You people are fighting the wrong! and I am getting sick of stupid, ignorant Americans with no understanding of the bigger picture.

You people need serious culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
You have to read what he's saying.

The guy's not pushing Mormonism.

Here's the bait that equates US with his interpretation of Mormons, throws in the continent without borders BS, while suggesting that we are white supremacists:

Here is where he puts down Mormons and other religions for implied rigidity and includes us while implying hypocrisy, bigotry, and hard heartedness as well as putting forth the "What would Jesus do?" argument:

More bait:

The insertion of race and the tired, backhanded insinuation that white Americans are terminally lazy bastards who don't want to work:

Now lazy white people with money who live in an area quite possibly named by white pre - 1848 criollo Spaniards, the Californios, as well as a hint of "we didn't cross the border, the border crossed us". I'm surprised he didn't thrown in the tripe about Mexicans mowing lawns and Mexican nannies.

Of course we are treated to a slant on the classic Chicano class "Spanish father - rapist who slapped you and left you alone".

In case the rest of it didn't hook you, here is the last diversion from the issue zinger:

He couldn't work in some crap about how he was raised as an "Indigenous" Mormon, although other trolls might have tried.

Somewhere, whoever wrote this is laughing his ass off because it was so easy to get angry responses putting down Mormans just as he did - essentially agreeing with him and suggesting the material wasn't fully read and comprehended leading to knee jerk responses which can be exploited.

I believe the guy isn't what he claims to be, he possibly got his material from a book suggesting that everything in America today was accomplished through centuries of white racism. I forget the name of the book - I read it some years ago.

There is always print to be had authored by lunatic brown racists which sounds similar to the rhetoric.

If anyone writes similar posts, think of Naui with a keyboard rather than a camcorder. It's the same exact thing - except you can't see the little gnat.

And think back about DEE DEE and her religion thread. She cut and pasted mass commentary to her Latino Republic site and laughed loudly with her following about how she sandbagged the posters and how could they possibly be Christians.

It's a sort of two for the price of one crap.

Last edited by tedd69; 02-09-2010 at 12:35 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:31 AM

I didn't come back because your moderators obviously understand that you can't handle real dialog around here. they moved my "horrible and controversial post" to the "restricted area"... LOL!!! I just figured out where they put my post... you poor people. That's fine, it's your stupid bulletin board. Most people lacking culture need to be in their own little boxes to feel better about what they believe. Like Mormonism.

Mormonism is a product of blind, blatant, racist, American stupidity, btw. did I mention that?

Thanks for your time,

Theo Hirsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
This person isn't coming back, so my advice would be to just let this thread die. Goons are fun to play with, but only if they stick around. This one won't.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:20 AM

I have many Mormon friends and proud of it. Please use your real name, not your pen name. Stupid Americans would love to know who you really are. Have a great day. Have a safe trip going back to your country.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:59 AM

Poor little thing, he wants attention. Too busy these day to bother with the trolls.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedd69 View Post
I didn't come back because your moderators obviously understand that you can't handle real dialog around here. they moved my "horrible and controversial post" to the "restricted area"... LOL!!! I just figured out where they put my post... you poor people. That's fine, it's your stupid bulletin board. Most people lacking culture need to be in their own little boxes to feel better about what they believe. Like Mormonism.

Mormonism is a product of blind, blatant, racist, American stupidity, btw. did I mention that?

Thanks for your time,

Theo Hirsch
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO please answer one question .Are you for illegal immigration or against it?
the rest of your post doesn't matter. If you are with us then welcome ,if not go find a group of people who share your ideals.

Last edited by Bri-M; 02-09-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:32 PM

You see,

that's the problem with America. We have a mixing pot of idiots who don't want to share ideas outside their own asinine boxed in reality. What the hell good am I going to do share my ideas with like minded people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri-M View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO please answer one question .Are you for illegal immigration or against it?
the rest of your post doesn't matter. If you are with us then welcome ,if not go find a group of people who share your ideals.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedd69 View Post
You see,

that's the problem with America. We have a mixing pot of idiots who don't want to share ideas outside their own asinine boxed in reality. What the hell good am I going to do share my ideas with like minded people?
Sounds like the "kettle" calling the "mixing pot" black.

Ted, I'll bite.

Quote:
You people are fighting the wrong! and I am getting sick of stupid, ignorant Americans with no understanding of the bigger picture.

You people need serious culture.
What's your grand picture?

I've had decades of real life experience concerning the "big picture" of illegal immigration. Tell me about your comprehensive "big picture". What real life experience do you have concerning your "big picture"?

And, please spare me the script. I understand the gulf between Mexicans and their relatives (from near to distant) born here, the state of being in between. That conflict is part of my household and of many of my friends.

And again, what is your definition of "culture"? What really is "culture" to you? What real life experience can you relate to your definition of "culture"?

Ball's in your court.

However, I've seen people like what I "assume" of you before. You're probably a hit and run, rather than hang around for a serious exchange of beliefs you'll get a few cheap, unsubstantiated shots in and run for cover. A couple weeks down the road, you'll do it again, a 30 second log in, bait, and bail.

That's a poser.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 02-09-2010 at 05:10 PM.