Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-01-2010, 12:07 PM

Default KPFK Loses 3/4 of its audience

KPFK 90.7 fm lost 3/4 of its listening audience during the last eight years. This was announced during its fundraising drive over the weekend by Ian Masters.

KPFK is an ultra-left, marxist radio station that is a great supporter of every uncivilzed, disgusting human impulse and issue, including illegal immigration. I've heard rank and file blacks call in to express dismay about the fact that blacks can't go to certain parts of town because they fear being shot on sight by Hispanic gangs. The hosts always cut them off and scold them for criticizing our "brothers and sisters of color."

Well, the good news is that during the last few years they've lost 3/4 of their listening audience. Since they're "listener supported" it means their pool for fundraising is also diminished.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:35 PM

That's good news. I guess that is the down south version of KPFA in Berkeley at 94.1 which has also become unlistenable.

But I don't listen to anything broadcast these days. Call it "left" or "right", it's all the same parade of stooges. They all sound alike to me.

Even if I put "Don" or somebody on my ignore list, I'd rather peek at what they have to say then tune into any radio station.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:11 PM
As seen on TV!

Yeah, that's KPFA's Sister station, along w/KFCF in Fresno, I used to listen to KPFA when They had "maximum Rock&Roll" in the golden-era of Punk Rock...those were the days..haha.

But I've been listening to a very popular station in Humboldt for years, until the election swang-around,( and They turned VERY pro-Obama) and a few month later They were having a week-long "fund-drive", months ago, and as far as I know, months later, They're still begging for money .
I don't watch tV, but I now listen to KOH/Reno. and sometimes the SLC/Denver Stations when propagation permits.

CB.