Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-27-2011, 03:44 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
As I said , my goal is not to rob Peter to Pay Paul as far as forums , I belong to several forums and I've always thought we should be diversified,
It appears that diversifying gives more opportunities for people not to do anything. There's no shortage of outlets for people to post on. They spring up; they operate for awhile; some last, some do not.
I can't help but wonder what would have happened had the colonists "diversified" in 1776
Old 06-27-2011, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
It appears that diversifying gives more opportunities for people not to do anything. There's no shortage of outlets for people to post on. They spring up; they operate for awhile; some last, some do not.
I can't help but wonder what would have happened had the colonists "diversified" in 1776
Actually they did
13 colonies became 50 states
Those 50 states working together became the greatest country on earth.

There is strength in numbers , We have thousands of orgs and forums all working on their own , If we all had a living working network between them , we would be unbeatable.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Actually they did

There is strength in numbers , We have thousands of orgs and forums all working on their own , If we all had a living working network between them , we would be unbeatable.
The colonies expanded, but calling it diversity is a real long shot.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:00 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Actually they did

They did not diversify. They banded together. We are diversifying.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:18 PM

Quote:
They did not diversify. They banded together. We are diversifying.
The beginnings of our American democracy turned representative republic came over with the pilgrims.

The very American notion of democracy is now being used in the name of "diversity" to destroy what America is, or what it became within the lifetimes of those who do remember the '60s.

We are supposed to become "us", not a divisive "salad bowl" of endless conflict.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 06-28-2011, 05:11 AM

Wink USA Today

Quote:
Actually they did

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

57 states not 50 !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>

USA Tody:

Re: Patriots Corner:

You're a moderator there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see new moderator names. Didn't spend much time perusing but I don't see the name of the old moderator that banned me 3 -4 years back. Nor the guy I was kidding around with either.

Seems as though once a ban is embedded in the software it just stays there indefinitely.

The gal that banned me actually was not even involved in the exchange of posts and had an amicable relationship previously with no complains. She just came and blind sided. The Guy wasn't even offended or excited nor complained, he mostly laughed. We two also had an amicable relationship.

I learned that many people on these websites are essentially humorless and it does not pay to joke around.

"She" was on a tear that day ripping into everyone, even some docile, polite women. So much so that some posters asked: "What's up with that".

I guess that some females have their days - you know ! When they approach midlife.

BTW you mention that you post in several websites. May I ask the addresses. I'll check them out.

Bill Tibbe

Footnote: Without being patronizing this website is virtually devoid of controversy. The most polite and respectful of any I have been on. I think that is a testament to the caliber of the participants.

Last edited by wetibbe; 06-28-2011 at 05:15 AM.
Old 06-28-2011, 05:29 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post

I learned that many people on these websites are essentially humorless and it does not pay to joke around.

I guess that some females have their days - you know ! When they approach midlife.
Now let's see what the payoff for that bit of joking around is.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Now let's see what the payoff for that bit of joking around is.
Yes, I found that VERY INSULTING!!! That is trying to make a joke at someones expense, actually half the population of the world. Bill I guess being a male make you so special that you never have to have "a day". Very, very insulting!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Overt hostility and purposeful humiliation is sometimes explained away as "humor". Throw out some genuine humor, where the truth is told in such a way that it is unexpected and therefore funny. I haven't read anything you have put out that remotely approaches humor.

Quote:
Footnote: Without being patronizing this website is virtually devoid of controversy. The most polite and respectful of any I have been on. I think that is a testament to the caliber of the participants.
What is "controversy" to you? a bunch of racial mental midgets from extreme opposite sides beating the cyber shit out of each other from the safety of their keyboards for your entertainment?

Or do you want to repeatedly refer to a segment of American society as niggers or blanket a confusing array of people in America - some as multi generational citizens who aren't any part of and don't sympathize with illegal newcomers from their ancestor's countries - as wetbacks and be applauded for it?

How 'bout smokin' some Jews while you're at it?

Patronizing? Caliber of the participants? If you don't like it why don't you just mosey on over to

THE WHITEST WEBSITE ON EARTH http://www.aryannationsrevival.org/

I'm sure you'll be welcome, no shortage of controversy and little chance you'll be tossed off the board over there.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 06-28-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
"Dude! you're talking about women who carry concealed weapon permits!"
"You don't date much do ya?"