Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-02-2010, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Still nothing about his parents. Were they US citizens? How did this scumbag become fluent in Spanish?
Why is this so important!? Barbie is a scum bag no matter what his back ground is!
Old 09-02-2010, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
There isn't very much on the Internet about Villarreal's family. His father was a night club and bar owner. Found one header saying the father murdered the family but no details. Also says he grew up in a middle income family. The media isn't reporting on the family.

Just look at his name. He is Mexican American born in Laredo, a border town. Certainly his family all spoke Spanish at home.

For my trouble while surfing and opening various websites about Villarreal my computer was attacked and the attack was stopped by my anti-virus. Said it was a high priority, serious attack !
My computer was attacked as well.

The name doesn't mean anything about what language he spoke at home or the national origin of his parents. I know a person from New Mexico whose family has been here since the Spaniards founded Santa Fe in the 1600s. He looks like an Indian, his brother is white looking and has blond hair and blue eyes. The style of Spanish they speak with their elderly mother long predates the Mexican Spanish brought here in relatively recent times.

The account says he played football and became bilingual. Growing up in a middle class family in a middle class suburb and attending an English speaking high school, the wording suggests that he learned Spanish. Besides, I believe pandering media would have a lot out of his middle class parents if they originated out of Mexican poverty.

How did I learn what Spanish I know? Some of it in school and the rest by being around Spanish speakers.

As far as the father murdering the family, I believe that would be another story bundled with the search item "Edgar Valdez" + "family" result. He is described as coming from a nice family by an ex federal agent, his mother spoke with ABC last May, and the sensationalism of familicide combined with a notorious gangster would have been too much for the media to resist. Perhaps for once the media is leaving innocent relatives alone.

Quote:
Why is this so important!? Barbie is a scum bag no matter what his back ground is!
Some people incessantly wash their hands. During the fifties, some people saw a communist under every rock.

Was Al Capone an "anchor baby" and did he speak Italian? It doesn't matter in the scope of how he made his mark on history.

This is the short explanation of Valdez and Capone in their respective times:

Quote:
Beautiful women want to be with him, and back in Texas, kids say they want to be like him. "Guys like money," said one male high school student who had heard stories about Valdez-Villareal. "They get fame, they get girls, they get houses. They get everything they want."...
Oldest story in the world concerning ambition.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-02-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
There isn't very much on the Internet about Villarreal's family. His father was a night club and bar owner. Found one header saying the father murdered the family but no details. Also says he grew up in a middle income family. The media isn't reporting on the family.

Just look at his name. He is Mexican American born in Laredo, a border town. Certainly his family all spoke Spanish at home.

For my trouble while surfing and opening various websites about Villarreal my computer was attacked and the attack was stopped by my anti-virus. Said it was a high priority, serious attack !
If his father was a night club and bar owner and Mexican in a border town, then he was very ripe to be in or working with organized crime himself. And the facility with which his son became dominant in organized crime suggests a family relation as well. Many organized crime figures look upper or middle class. And for all the reports we are getting about his appearances and social stature and the fact that his family is a complete blank really points out the problem.

It is pretty suspicious to suggest that this guy learned to speak Spanish in high school well enough to run an organized crime syndicate in Mexico. Mexican criminal figures are very fussy about who they do business with and aren't going to keep some tourist from Laredo in power just because he speaks high school Spanish.

The public needs to know everything about this guy's background and especially whether his parents were citizens or not and the circumstances of their presence in the US. Isn't this obvious?

This is how bad its gotten. Don't fixate on the anchor babies coming under the public welfare system. A lot of these anchor babies who loom as this kind of threat, or worse, are growing up middle class, paid for and enabled by middle class pandering to illegal immigration. And when the illegals are themselves middle class, the problem has even worse potential.

Al Capone's parents were legal immigrants. Al Capone was one of nine children who adopted a life of crime before he dropped out of school. Since his parents were naturalized citizens, he does not fit the definition of "anchor baby", which isn't to say he wasn't evidence of an immigration problem. He was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_capone

Incidentally their is practically nothing on La Barbie at Wikipedia,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Valdez_Villarreal
Old 09-02-2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
The public needs to know everything about this guy's background and especially whether his parents were citizens or not and the circumstances of their presence in the US. Isn't this obvious?
With this sort of reasoning I suppose it's obvious that since Jeffery Dahmer was a white homosexual cannibal with parents who were English speaking American citizens...

What's in your refrigerator?

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-02-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
With this sort of reasoning I suppose it's obvious that since Jeffery Dahmer was a white homosexual cannibal with parents who were English speaking American citizens...

Go hang yourself. If you can't post civil posts, go spread your lying filth somewhere else.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:04 PM

Talking

Quote:
Go hang yourself. If you can't post civil posts, go spread your lying filth somewhere else.
My long ago ex wife once was very angry with me, and suggested that I should go F*** myself.

I replied "If I could do that, I WOULDN'T BE MARRIED!"

Bad choice of words.

Getting to the meat of your reply, perhaps you protest too much.

If you're going to present a WIIIIILD assumption to "prove" a point about presumed "anchor babies", I can suggest an equally wild association to demonstrate the bigotry of assuming that the dispicable actions of one person is "proof" that barbaric criminality is inherent in everyone with Latin American ancestry - citizen or not.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-02-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:28 PM

Your wife said it better than I did. When your wife tells you to go **** yourself, then she knows you better than I do. But I'll say it again.

Go **** yourself.

You haven't got a useful opinion about anything. You are just taking up space and oxygen.

I'm just asking for information, information that is glaringly absence in the news. If requesting this simple information qualifies as a provocation to you, then consider yourself provoked and ****ed.

I'll ask again, to anyone else reading these posts. (Not you, ilbegone, you cockroach.) Has anyone heard anything about La Barbie's parents? Are they citizens? What is their history? Really, the public needs to know.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
ROFL. Seems only one person has a great interest in the parents.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
ROFL. Seems only one person has a great interest in the parents.
Or nobody knows any more than I do. If you don't care, that's no suprise. What's weird is going out of one's way to say that La Barbie's parents and their US citizenship is not an issue. That's suspicious.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Or nobody knows any more than I do. If you don't care, that's no suprise. What's weird is going out of one's way to say that La Barbie's parents and their US citizenship is not an issue. That's suspicious.
If you are so concerned about the legal status of the Valdez family, why don't you quit seeking third and forth hand guesses and go straight to the source?

Go to Laredo and look the family up.

Don't be chickenshit afraid to confront them as you have stated should be done with people who fit your profile of undesirables.

Go ahead, pound on their door. Tell us what you learn about them.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.