Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-27-2011, 04:44 PM
SOS Associate

Default When Victims Attack....

Ah, some things never change,

When Chelene Nightingale came to SOS, hackles on the backs of some of us were raised immediately, and others had it happen over time. But one dominant theme was that Chelene always had as many detractors from within the confines of the movement as she did from the open borders lobby. It may have even been more. Right on up to her last months at SOS people were at her throat, or wishing they were. Then came the gubernatorial bid, and the campaign produced a steady supply of ...uh...unpatriotic, divisive moles who were just out to sink her campaign because they hated patriots and were protecting republican neocons. Then a break came, as Chelene more or less shrunk in the background with little word 'cept from an occassional email.
Now attempting a comeback of sorts, she surfaces on Ted Hayes facebook page for cameo to help defend him from some unfavorable commentary leveled by another person running in patriot circles of sorts, but an admitted fringe dweller. The sight of Chelene's big toothy smile must have invoked the memories of those of us who have been on the business end of those pearly whites, because in short order came a very, very familiar cry from the page's owner:

Quote:
Ted Hayes HEY FOLKS, PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST THE PERSONAL ATTACKS UPON CHELENE NIGHTINGALE.
Monday at 7:10pm · Like · 2 people
I swear; I have never...never.. met ANYONE within our movement who had to have so much protection from our own people, and for so long.
Now admittedly I participated, but I did so somewhat carefully, and mainly because Nightingale and that mad dog Jeff Schwilk were using hayes facebook page as weapon to serve everyone the "patriot Warnings" link, on which they had moved me up to second place for the occasion. Schwilk is a lunatic, and his website isn't read all that much anymore, so having him talk to mainly himself about me wasn't that big a deal. However using someone else's good name to springboard off, was not something I could just let pass. But more importantly, this is the Nightingale legacy. What was true in '06 through 09 at SOS, continued through her campaign, and springs to life as soon as she shows her face again. The interminable need for keyboard bodyguards, and complimentary, loyal, editing staff.
Now many of her supporters bring up the fact that she garnered over a hundred thousand votes last election. I won't dispute the numbers, but
if that's what it takes to get recognition, you can keep it. I prefer to dwell in obscurity and not battle with my conscience. I may not like every single person within the movement, but I cannot bring myself to leave my footprints on their heads simply to for the privilidge of being at the top
Hope you all forgive my lack of incentive
Old 04-27-2011, 05:06 PM

That last sentence needs to be changed. Chelene is not on top, not by a long shot. She is trying with ever bit of her "charm" to convince others that there's something there worth admiring and supporting, but she's far from honest with that persona.

She should be finding work to pay her debts instead of this "look at me, ain't I great" campaign she has going. What ever makes her happy is her own business, but cheating and deceiving others is a problem for those around her and if she can't clean up the messes and crap she created and left behind her she has no one to blame for that same crap blowing back in her face.

Not my battle, but sad to watch.