Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-21-2010, 04:36 PM

Default Protest the L.A. City Council!

Just got notice of this on my Facebook page.

Protest the L.A. City Council Boycott of Arizona

Tuesday, May 25, 2010
8:45am - 9:45am
South lawn of L.A City Hall

I realize that many of you don't like coming to L.A. However, this is just too important. We must show solidarity with the law-abiding American citizens in Arizona.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:02 AM

If I could make it that early, I would be there.
These days it is not a matter of a person wants but a matter of what we MUST DO.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:06 AM
SOS Associate

Is there any mention of who is organizing this?
Old 05-22-2010, 06:17 AM
SOS Associate

It took a little searching because most of the search engines favor the open borders lobby's efforts, but here's what I found:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5008514&ref=mf
Old 05-22-2010, 10:02 AM

If I could go I think I would do it no matter who is organizing it.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:21 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
If I could go I think I would do it no matter who is organizing it.
well, I know what you mean, but I like to advise people so they might at least know if they are going to end up an event organized by nazi types, or just as bad, one secretly organized by leftist marxists where they may be pounced upon by an awaiting mob of miscreants

I promise not to take my advisories to the nightingale-esque extreme of deciding where all of our faithful should or shouldn't go
Old 05-22-2010, 10:38 AM

Quote:
well, I know what you mean, but I like to advise people so they might at least know if they are going to end up an event organized by nazi types, or just as bad, one secretly organized by leftist marxists where they may be pounced upon by an awaiting mob of miscreants

I promise not to take my advisories to the nightingale-esque extreme of deciding where all of our faithful should or shouldn't go
I hear what you are saying, I just feel that my hands are tied so much of the time. I feel the need to do something more than I am doing.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:47 PM

This is the Facebook page of the organizers. Walter Moore and David Hernandez are among the confirmed attendees.

Make your own determination, but it looks "safe" to me.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:03 PM

The turnout for this event was good, though I believe that more could have shown up. Walter Moore and David Hernandez were among the roster of five speakers at the event. Walter spoke about Jamiel Shaw and the tragedy of his murder (some of the Shaw family were there also). David spoke of his attempt to recall the midget mayor of Los Angeles, Tony Villar. Even our beloved DerailAmnesty was there. I was a few minutes late, but grabbed a sign and got behind the men and women leading this event.

During the event, a reporter from channel 62 wanted to interview me. Of course he began his conversation with me in Spanish, which is one sure way to get on my good side (sarcasm). I told him that I do not speak to the Spanish language news because they are part of the problem because of their billboard advertising "L.A., Mexico."

As the event ended, the Univision came up to David Hernandez to speak to him, and he asked me to speak to them. Since my Spanish is non-existant, I was very hesitant to speak to them, and I voiced that hesitancy to the reporter. I did speak to them, and told them my thoughts on what Arizona is doing to protect its sovereignty, and compared it to how the Mexican President described the methods his country's border security.

After this, I got into a spirited discussion with a member of the opposition. That discussion garnered the attention of the media, so you may be seeing it on the evening news. DerailAmnesty left a bit early and didn't get that on his camera, lol.

Anyway, long and short of this is that I'm back. My appetite for events has been whetted, and I want to start getting back into the swing of things. My concern is that I do not want to organize something and have no one show up.

These events that are held during the week, and during business hours are for the consumption of the press. However, we need events that will strengthen and encourage the rank and file. However, the rank and file needs to be willing to come out. So my question is how many of you will come out for a Saturday event? And an event in Los Angeles?
Old 05-25-2010, 02:05 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Anyway, long and short of this is that I'm back. My appetite for events has been whetted, and I want to start getting back into the swing of things. My concern is that I do not want to organize something and have no one show up.
Maybe we need to do more to convince our associates that Chelene Nightingale's policy of shooting the deserter's and evader's in the back is no longer in effect?