Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Forum Rules, Functions, and Performance Section > Forum Rules Help and Answers

Forum Rules Help and Answers Ask questions about rules - Propose Rules and changes

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-22-2009, 08:12 PM
Administrator

Default Rules Input Wanted

We need new rules for our forum. I need to have two separate sets of rules, one for corporate rules, and another for forum conduct. I don't mind doing the formatting, but I'd like to hear from those who have been affected by rules before, or had to preside over them. The categories most dear to us in regard to the forum are:

racial

agenda

decorum

free speech

Any others?
Old 10-23-2009, 08:33 AM
Love One Another.

Take what you might need from this:

PURPOSE
The purpose of Choose Black America, Not Amnesty, Not Illegal Immigration is to bear down on Illegal Immigration and discuss its issues and how it affects us as Black American citizens as well as the damage to our country as a whole. Illegal immigration has far-reaching and profound consequences and we are here to align with one another in a supportive effort to address these issues and bring light to the problem.

FREE SPEECH BOARD
This is not a free speech board and posts are subject to the basic rules presented in this document. The board is owned by a private entity who reserves the right to control the content presented on this board.

PROFANITY
It is bad form to use profanity when disagreeing. Members who use profanity to attack other members will be censored by having the offending post edited or removed and they may be issued a warning privately via email. Overall, keep profanity to a minimum. When it is necessary, please use the obscurification (i.e.: s***) method.

OFF-TOPIC POSTS
Stay on topic. Posts that veer off the stated topic and that take on a life of their own will be redirected, edited, or deleted. Thread hijacking is rude. If you wish to change the topic of a thread then start a new one.

A NOTE TO ANY AND ALL RACIST ORGANIZATIONS!
Your posts are not welcomed or wanted on this board and they will be deleted with or without notice. Your membership is also subject to immediate termination. We do not want your ideas here as such affiliations would only hinder our efforts and give our opponents and the media fuel to destroy our organization.

Please be aware while thoughtful communication and spirited debate is welcome and encouraged, this is also not a forum to bash and blame the white man for every ill to the black community.

DECORUM AND WANDERING TOPICS
Our group allows for dissenting views and spirited exchanges. However, if the postings become hot, hostile, and aimless in shape we will ask you to move on or we will close the topic.

DEROGATORY POSTS
Posts with derogatory or inflammatory comments related to religion, sexual orientation, or race will be edited or deleted as deemed appropriate by the moderators. Warnings will be issued via email when deemed appropriate and banning may occur in more severe cases.

APPROPRIATE CONDUCT
We are all adults on this board. We need to conduct ourselves like it. Crude or lewd conduct will not be tolerated. If you have to ask what constitutes crude or lewd then you probably shouldn't be posting it.

INTENTIONAL BOARD DISRUPTION
Intentional board disruption by flooding of the board with constant spam or irrelevant posts or by other means will result in membership termination.

RIGHT TO TERMINATE MEMBERSHIP
We may terminate your membership if you are consistently at odds with CBANINII policies. This termination may or may not occur with notice.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:57 PM

Here is my take:

It is hard to have a discussion concerning illegal immigration without referring to race and / or nationality, and just about any word which describes the racial and / or national majority of the largest represented group illegally entering the country is so broad as to almost be meaningless.

Mexican, Latino, Hispanic, Mexican - American, and others as used today in America do not actually have a specific meaning as to race, nationality, language, culture, political belief, religion, or neighborly disposition. Those words are essentially fiction borne of lazy convenience or purposeful obfuscation. I believe that posters should be conscious of this and be clear as to whom exactly they are referring to.

The term "anchor baby" is also a description which is used and abused in an over inclusive manner.

Freedom of speech and exchange of opinions and ideas is not freedom to defame or attack, regardless of the target.

Honest discussion of race is one thing, and while there is no control as to how outside observers may interpret or spin the intent of discussion, the genuine expression of racism is another.

Political correctness should not be an aim, for it stifles honesty in society, but lying, attacking, defamation, slander, and libel discredits the cause as well as other negative consequences. We have nothing without credibility, and even then it is and will be an uphill battle.

There can be quite a difference between honest belief and proven fact, but the less fudging of facts the more credibility we will have. Admitting newly discovered fact which is contrary to previous personal belief hurts no one.

I believe that it should be made clear beyond a doubt that "members" are people who have registered with the board to post messages, beliefs, ideas, and to engage in discussion, and

that no one is a member who's individual words or personal activities or outside association, legal or not nor within or without generally defined personal or societal morality, defines or

describes anyone else on the board either as an individual or as a group, nor does the conduct of that person or persons define the role or social aim of Save Our State in larger society,

nor is Save Our State responsible for the activities of any signatory posting member which is ultimately personal choice and ultimately independent of Save our State control.

Ultimately, and which has been proven by common past practice, a "member" can be of any persuasion, pro, con, indifferent, or purposefully disruptive, and being a "member" is essentially meaningless to define an organization by the "member" or the "member" by the organization.

There needs to be a clear understanding that any attempt to hijack Save Our State for another purpose than for which it was founded will not be tolerated, and that includes but is not limited to personal gain of any kind, or subordination to a racist organization or any other personal or group agenda of any sort, as well as any other diversion from Save Our State's founding purpose.

It must be made clear from the beginning that agendas including but not limited to white supremacy, white separatism, anti Semitism, religion preference or religion suppression, genuine racism of any sort, advocacy of violence beyond self defense in real time unprovoked attack, or any other genuinely anti social behavior is not a part of the goals, activities, agenda, or social aim of Save Our State nor will it be tolerated.

Last edited by ilbegone; 10-23-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Mexican, Latino, Hispanic, Mexican - American, and others as used today in America do not actually have a specific meaning as to race, nationality, language, culture, political belief, religion, or neighborly disposition
Those names above I cannot separate. One persons claims one thing and another claims to be his/her favorite name. I am sure I have misnamed some in my posting but when it comes to Hispanic or Latino just how do you make a difference when posting?
Old 10-24-2009, 05:07 PM

I had a post put together, then lost it.

I don't have a lot of time or patience at the moment to redo it (tired, cranky, have a chore), will pontificate on the subject another time.

It's basically a "for what it's worth".

Last edited by ilbegone; 10-24-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:21 PM

A suggestion, always copy a long post and keep it until you're sure your post is successful. I know that sounds like something we all should know and probably do, but I try to remember to do it when I'm writing a long post. If you lose the post and forgot to copy it, try right clicking and push the go back. Then copy it and re-log in and paste it to the post. But you probably already know that. Just thought I'd remark on what I do. After losing a few long posts by being logged out, I realized that going back by right clicking I could save what I'd written.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:28 PM

I am looking for a place were people can disagree without being called "unpatriotic" or "liberal". That is fascism and I won't participate in that any more. We are all different people with differing world views, and we need to respect that, especially when we are dealing with people who have actually been out in the street taking the fight to the enemy, and not safely ensconced behind a keyboard and computer screen.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:34 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
I am looking for a place were people can disagree without being called "unpatriotic" or "liberal". That is fascism and I won't participate in that any more. We are all different people with differing world views, and we need to respect that, especially when we are dealing with people who have actually been out in the street taking the fight to the enemy, and not safely ensconced behind a keyboard and computer screen.
I don't think anyone will ever get away with not getting labeled somehow in discussions, but I'd like to see that none of that ever comes from management.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:37 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
I had a post put together, then lost it.

I don't have a lot of time or patience at the moment to redo it (tired, cranky, have a chore), will pontificate on the subject another time.

It's basically a "for what it's worth".
There's a way we can extend the time for posting. Right now it's set for 15 or twenty minutes of inactivity to log you out. But...usually if you sign right back in without doing anything else your post should still be remembered.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I don't think anyone will ever get away with not getting labeled somehow in discussions, but I'd like to see that none of that ever comes from management.
I can live with that.