Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-24-2010, 03:08 PM

Default Urgent update from numbersusa:

URGENT UPDATE FROM NUMBERSUSA:
Roy Beck was criminally assaulted Sunday, March 21, on Washington's National Mall by opponents of free speech coordinated by the Service Employees International Union. Roy was there to cover the pro-amnesty march.
S.E.I.U. is the pro-illegal immigration union connected in media accounts with political intimidation and assaults in recent years.
What happened Sunday continues S.E.I.U.'s and its allies' months-long strategy of dogging Roy's every public appearance, trying to shout him down or hounding event organizers to bar him from speaking. We have never tried to deny them their freedom of speech.
But this time the S.E.I.U. went much further. It sent a team of attorneys dressed as "mimes" and S.E.I.U. employees to stalk, push, shove, harass and whistle down Roy and his TV crew for several hours. It was very aggressive, including incitement of the crowd toward violence.
Roy filed criminal assault charges against the mimes and their S.E.I.U. organizers, who spent hours trying to block our webcast. (All of this can be seen and heard on the homepage of NumbersUSA.com.)
When the Federal Park Police finally ordered the S.E.I.U. agitators to move away from Roy and our TV crew, one of the "mimes" took the confrontation to a new low by falsely accusing one of our colleagues of assaulting her -- some three hours after it supposedly took place! The Park Police, acting on the word of the agitators, hand-cuffed and arrested our colleague on the National Mall. (We got him out of custody before the night was over, but he still must fight the pending criminal charge in court!)
NumbersUSA pledges to use all our strength to:
+ + + defend our wronged colleague to the hilt, including paying all his legal fees;
+ + + prosecute the opponents of free speech who assaulted Roy and tried to prevent our message from being heard;
+ + + stop physical violence and intimidation by our opponents by all legal and peaceful means. We are exploring appropriate remedies against the S.E.I.U.
For complete details of everything that happened on Sunday, go to the NumbersUSA.com homepage. It is explained at length in Roy's blogs and can be seen and heard on video clips.
Before you click, however, I need to ask you these four questions:
+ + + Are we going to stand by and let our leader Roy Beck be constantly stalked -- even assaulted -- without adequate response?
+ + + More personally, are YOU willing to allow those who are already DEMANDING AMNESTY for 11 - 19 million illegal aliens to SILENCE NUMBERSUSA AND YOU about the subject?
+ + + Will you stand with us to stop physical violence against those who speak out against amnesty?
+ + + Will you help us defend our colleague and prosecute those who assaulted Roy?
Old 03-24-2010, 03:58 PM

The seiu is a criminal org that is no different than the nazi brownshirts or the SS

They need to be outlawed , their leaders arrested and tried for crimes against the country and private citizens, also for aiding and abetting illegal aliens and formentting insurrection and sedition at the very least.