Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Social Scene > The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors Hunting, fishing, hiking, climbing, boating and other outdoor activities

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-05-2013, 11:45 AM

Wink I a no longer a California resident, I moved North..

FYI
I left California. I live in the great Pacific Northwest and no longer think about all of the California B.S. I feel free! Although there are too many regulation here too at least there are a few less illegals. I think so anyways...
Old 10-05-2013, 04:52 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredat44 View Post
FYI
I left California. I live in the great Pacific Northwest and no longer think about all of the California B.S. I feel free! Although there are too many regulation here too at least there are a few less illegals. I think so anyways...
I'm sure many people left New York for the same reasons back in the old days. But New York ended up being a jumping off spot. And now with the mobility that people have, as soon as they get their wings, expect more coming your way. So either get back in the fight, or enjoy your last few years of solitude.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:06 PM

There were illegals in Washington when I was there in 2005...

Southern Washington along and above the Columbia river seemed full of pissed off, unemployed loggers, refugee hippies from California and hidden in the woodwork illegals. I saw some of the places where they lived...

But the illegals weren't so visible as they are in California - but they're there.

There was a bar on the Oregon side maybe straight across from Woodland, Washington (not far north of Portland, Or.), not quite in rock throwing distance from the Nuclear Generation Plant...

It had a big sign in front saying in big letters

HIRE OREGON FIRST

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 10-05-2013 at 09:09 PM.