Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-26-2010, 06:46 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default Moral of the story is ...

Don't vote for Gingrich.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101226/...pphu-container
Old 12-27-2010, 05:48 AM

Default Who ?

I really liked Newt Gingrich. But I was disappointed when I heard that he favored the dream act. Can't understand it. He seems so logical otherwise.

Same for Lindsay Graham. I liked what he had to say over the past 3-4 years but when he spoke in favor of illegals taking care of the grass on his golf courses I simply did not understand ?

Now take Obama, I said some time back that I would no longer bash him. Not that he has done anything to change my mind, on the contrary, but I simply don't want to waste my time. Everyone already knows what he is. And he is sinking. It isn't my style and character to piss and moan about some opponent constantly. I just have an aversion to it personally for me to engage in. Not my style.I was predicting that he would be a one term President. He has managed to get just about everyone turned against him, the far left, liberals, his base, the tea party, conservatives. But then Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi got re-elected. So I have to take a step back now. If he keeps on accommodating the Republicans he just may appeal to a sufficient number to pull off a re-election. Time will tell.

Sarah Palin. I like her a lot.But the more of her that I see the more I am coming to the opinion that she isn't presidential enough and probably too far right to get elected anyway. But I do agree with her on just about everything. *( She is surely more experienced than Obama ).

Ron Paul. Sensible, logical, I like him a lot but he scares me with his speeches about isolationism and pulling all troops back out and home !

Mitt Romney. My man. I like him. Agree on just about everything - almost. He looks presidential, sounds logical, is very successful and I think he will straighten out most of our problems as President. But his Massachusetts health care plan is a bummer ! He probably can't get elected.

John Bolton. I'm very impressed with John. He's running. Based on what I know now I would definitely vote for him. He's very intelligent, experienced, level, measured, logical, sound, has it. But if something comes out of the woodwork between now and election day it could dash hopes. I don't know how the country feels about him. He's relative new to the race.

Mike Huckabee. Good man. Like able, intelligent. But he has some latent attitudes that are eyebrow raising !

I think my choices would be Mitt Romney and John Bolton with Mitt taking the edge at this time.

I 'm still befuddled and shocked that a person such as Obama could have ever gotten elected with so many good people available. Is this a sign of the times that the rabble and scum are now so numerous that they can determine the elections? Where will we be when the minorities outnumber in the next decades by 2050 ???

I won't be here but my grand, and great, grandchildren will and I hope I can leave a legacy for them.

Last edited by wetibbe; 12-27-2010 at 05:52 AM.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:45 AM

I feel the same way Wetibbe.

Last edited by Patriotic Army Mom; 12-27-2010 at 07:46 AM. Reason: spelled name wrong.