Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-17-2010, 02:05 PM

Default Chelene Supports on The Attack and John and Ken Event

Jim Gilchrist
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 9:13 AM
To: 'Gustavo Arellano'
Subject: Members of CCIR and Nightingale for Governor campaign attack Minuteman Project leader.

Take note: No one was arrested. Cops took separate complaints from me and the assailants. Said it would go to DA for decision.

RE: Case Number 10-13181 Costa Mesa PD - Officer Frank Christian

Gustavo,

So there I am at the John and Ken Show (KFI am640) at the Ayres Hotel in Costa Mesa Thursday evening. Three members of the California Coalition for Immigration Reform (CCIR) showed up, accompanied by its leader Barbara Coe.

They were distributing Nightingale for Governor flyers to event-goers who were there to see John and Ken. Nightingale, apparently embarrassed that only a few of her supporters showed up, was absent from the event.

It is well known that I am opposed to Nightingale holding any public office, due to what I consider her serious personality disorders, delusions of grandeur, and essential uselessness as a leader of any kind, especially Governor of California.

My organization, the Minuteman Project, once sued Nightingale for malicious defamation. The Project also sued Barbara Coe for her alleged involvement in the failed attempt to steal my organization back in 2007. I later dropped charges against her, but continued prosecuting others involved in the cabal and a jury convicted them of several counts of fraud and/or theft. One of the trio is a close friend of one of the convicted defendants.

As I was returning from the portable bar set up in the hotel’s swimming pool area with a full glass of wine in hand, I was confronted by the three CCIR - Nightingale for Governor campaign members who began throwing their usual verbal darts…you know…”Gilchrist, you are a pile of garbage….Gilchrist, you are a piece of….” (deleted expletive)…their standard vile comments aimed at anyone they do not like.

I asked the lady spewing most of the hate, “Excuse me, ma’am, why do you consider me a pile of garbage?” That query led to a concurrent diatribe of even more fiery and threatening, almost incoherent, rhetoric from the trio as they steadily backed me into a corner of the hotel corridor.

The screaming lady then punched the glass of wine I was holding, knocking it into my forehead and raining an abundance of Merlot all over me. Barbara Coe stood in the background laughing at the assault.

When I informed the trio that I was calling the police to report the assault they laughed and said they would say that I hit the lady. I informed the responding police officers, and I think also the 911 operator, that the trio was conspiring to lie about the incident. And that is exactly what the trio did: each filing a police report claiming I hit the screaming woman. What they did not know was that an independent witness handing out “job fair” flyers in the corridor saw the incident and apparently informed police that I did not hit anyone.

By the way, if I had been the assailant, then why would I call 911 for assistance? And why would a guy about twice my size (Vaugh Becht, a CCIR member) just stand there and do nothing if I were pummeling a woman?

What a waste of some good wine. J

Oh well, same ol’ stuff….different day.

The case has been submitted to the OC DA.

Case Number 10-13181 Costa Mesa PD - Officer Frank Christian
Old 10-17-2010, 03:51 PM
SOS Associate

Why in the world is Jim Gilchrist reporting this to Gustavo Arrellano, of "Ask A Mexican" fame?

Who were the three offenders in this?
Old 10-18-2010, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Why in the world is Jim Gilchrist reporting this to Gustavo Arrellano, of "Ask A Mexican" fame?
Obviously Gilchrist is in bed with the MeCHistas, lol!
Old 10-18-2010, 03:56 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borderwatch View Post
As I was returning from the portable bar set up in the hotel’s swimming pool area with a full glass of wine in hand, I was confronted by the three CCIR - Nightingale for Governor campaign members who began throwing their usual verbal darts…you know…”Gilchrist, you are a pile of garbage….Gilchrist, you are a piece of….” (deleted expletive)…their standard vile comments aimed at anyone they do not like.

I asked the lady spewing most of the hate, “Excuse me, ma’am, why do you consider me a pile of garbage?” That query led to a concurrent diatribe of even more fiery and threatening, almost incoherent, rhetoric from the trio as they steadily backed me into a corner of the hotel corridor.

The screaming lady then punched the glass of wine I was holding, knocking it into my forehead and raining an abundance of Merlot all over me. Barbara Coe stood in the background laughing at the assault.

Stay classy, Orange County.