Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-31-2013, 08:34 PM
SOS Associate

Default Ayatollah The Invisible

Yes, I have been noticably absent, and I do apologize, but I have an excuse, your honors. I have not been entirely well. Stress, weather, and probably age encouraged the resident shingles virus to ravage me, and after that was almost over, I either ate, drank, or inhaled something I was quite allergic to. Most of the symptoms were not readily apparent to the naked eye of others, but I felt like someone shot at me and missed, but sh!t at me and hit. Congested, strange breathing, slightly dry throat, and definately affected senses. Hearing is still distorted, and was seeing double for at least a day. Can't even watch TV, 'cause I can't understand it. Almost as if I was on some psychotropic drug. Haven't been sleeping much and that is a big deal for me, because i already had my sleep pattern curtailed back in the late 80's when the big one hit me.

anyway, I'm hoping this is turning around, and I'm encouraged today. I haven't been totally out of circulation though, but quite a bit of reduced effectiveness. I have attended a few meetings, one of which I spoke at, but unfortunately I was not my usual pulpit pounding self. the other, which was later that day, I had learned my lesson, and let others take the lead.

I'll be updating everyone in selected threads based upon subject. I also hope to get back in the swing of the amnesty battle, which I believe is not a done deal. Suffice to say though, i have not abandoned my duties here, nor am I discouraged by the constant latino chest pounding and maninstream media propagandizing. War is hell, and sometimes you take leave

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 01-31-2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:21 AM

Sorry to hear about the health problem. I did miss you but thought you were just your usual busy self. Thank goodness, I think I am still healthy.

If you think our country is in bad shape, I think the worst is still to come. As I listen to TV or read the web, I now think every one is a criminal or a liar, probably both. I do my little bits but there are so many who have reversted their opinions and beliefs, I cannot see how I am accomplishing any thing but I just never give up. Good to see you back.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:58 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Sorry to hear about the health problem. I did miss you but thought you were just your usual busy self. Thank goodness, I think I am still healthy..
I was still out doing somethings, but not as boisterous. Been doing a lot of correspondence with government agencies in my quest for information. also offered some help to another, much larger group that is heavily involved with the second amendment and Californian's right to self-defense. We'll be posting some information and pictures of that soon enough.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:02 PM

Hope you get better fast.