Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-11-2010, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
The problem with this, and this is happening in every advanced society (Japan, UK, Australia, France, U.S. ... even So. Korea now) is that the people you want to have children (can afford kids and enjoy middle-class or better existences) aren't producing at replacement levels or better. That's why the impoverished are flooding into advanced nations around the globe to fill the vacuum.
I don't think that really explains it. I have to confess that I was steadily employed between 1981 and 1996, there is a lot of stuff I didn't pay great attention to during that time period (I had "mine"), but did observe what happened in the construction trades during that time period. Prior to 1981 I was primarily employed in the construction industry.

I don't believe the work situation was all that good in the 70's, and a lot of employment was derailed during the 1981 recession. Then when the recession came to an end, American employers hired illegals rather than idled American workers within their own trades - an industry originally full of American citizens was now taken over by illegal foreign labor almost overnight.

I believe it had more to do with contractors who got their licenses during the late 70's stabbing each other in the back for work, and felt that hiring three or four unskilled illegals for the price of one skilled Americans was worth it to underbid their competitors. And if you actually saw the construction as it went up then you would see what shit work was being thrown up and sold to unknowing home buyers. That is until homeowners banded together en mass to sue developers for faulty construction.

It's been going on ever since, with some better than others.

As I said, I was busy with other things so I wasn't even aware of the 1986 amnesty law until 2005.

I believe that after the 1981 recession ended and so many Americans were still out of work that there was a loud outcry concerning illegality, so the politicians in Washington cynically put together a "reform" law which, if enforced, would have largely taken care of the illegal immigration problem. However, Washington refused to fund or enforce its own immigration law.

All these years later, during the worst economic period since the depression, I know people who have been out of work for a long time, and still Washington refuses to enforce immigration law in order to clear up some jobs for American citizens - of all races.

I think illegal immigration was originally more about who gets a bigger piece of the dollar rather than low national reproductive rates. Now I believe the driving factor is the Democratic party gaining a constituency through amnesty they just can't muster Among Americans.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-11-2010 at 11:30 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:28 PM

Default Works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
I clicked on the link for the audio and got this message:

Any other links I have tried from other sites seem to be disabled, or maybe not accessible to my computer.

UCR in January of 1995. For some reason I thought it was a much older quote.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

The link I provided works just fine for me.
Jose Angel Gutierrez

External Links May Expire
At Any Time

Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington; founder of La Raza Unida political party; and beneficiary of American generosity: "We have an aging white America. . . . They are dying. . . . They are ******** in their pants with fear! I love it!" "We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."Reference is MSE HTML source doc: URL http://www.stoptheinvasion.com/racism5.html

And since 1970, he has professed, "Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes."

Listen to this raving fifth-columnist

Interview with Gutierrez - October 18, 2000

Allan
Wall VDare.com -- June 3, 2004
Who Is Jose Angel Gutierrez-And What Does He Want?
Jose Angel Gutierrez, political science professor and former head of the Mexican-American Studies Center at the University of Texas, Arlington, is a busy man. -- Gutierrez was recently in Mexico City at the invitation of the Mexican government to participate in the binational Reconquista jamboree reported in my last column.

Jose Angel Gutierrez, Prof. Univ. Texas at Arlington, founder La Raza Unida Party at UC Riverside 1/1995
This is a truly classic maniacal racist rant: "The border remains a military zone. We remain a hunted people. Now you think you have a destiny to fulfill in the land that historically has been ours for forty thousand years. And we're a new Mestizo nation. And they want us to discuss civil rights. Civil rights. What law made by white men to oppress all of us of color, female and male. This is our homeland. We cannot - we will not- and we must not be made illegal in our own homeland. We are not immigrants that came from another country to another country. We are migrants, free to travel the length and breadth of the Americas because we belong here. We are millions. We just have to survive. We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It's a matter of time. The explosion is in our population."
Click here to download this audio clip from the CCIR website (1.8 mb)

Prepare to be majority, Gutierrez tells LULAC
Feb. 20, 1999 -- ...Based on U.S. Census estimates, Hispanics will become the majority population in Texas by 2008, said Jose Angel Gutierrez, a founder of La Raza Unida Party and now a political science professor at University of Texas at Arlington.

"We have this bright future because we have the critical mass," Gutierrez said. "We have the means now to take government and to lead. We have to get busy to work on our skills, our abilities, our competency to build that social capital, so we can be excellent leaders....."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You may have to disable your security temporarily. It is NOT blocked on the on
the Internet, only on your personal access/computer

Last edited by wetibbe; 09-11-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:34 PM

Default Absolutely !

Quote:
That's sort of accurate.

The reproductive strategy of people in agricultural or blighted/impoverished areas is to crank kids out in volume (labor assistance and improved chances that some will survive difficult conditions).

The reproductive strategy of people in developed capitalist societies (i.e. just about any place you'd actually want to live) is few or no children (less expense, low child mortality rates), which is essentially why we are seeing this immigration dilemma across the globe. It's a byproduct of successful capitalism I'm not sure anyone anticipated. If you have an education and live in a city or suburban area, it is a more rational decision to reproduce later in life and to have fewer offspring. It's more cost effective.

The problem with this, and this is happening in every advanced society (Japan, UK, Australia, France, U.S. ... even So. Korea now) is that the people you want to have children (can afford kids and enjoy middle-class or better existences) aren't producing at replacement levels or better. That's why the impoverished are flooding into advanced nations around the globe to fill the vacuum.
The Europeans have been getting the Sheets and the U.S. has been getting Mexicans and Central Americans.
Absolutely 100% correct. The USA recognizes the problems of excess population and is cutting back.

The infernal illegal aliens are spoiling it all by flooding in and dropping anchor babies by the car loads.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:38 PM

Quote:
That's sort of accurate.

The reproductive strategy of people in agricultural or blighted/impoverished areas is to crank kids out in volume (labor assistance and improved chances that some will survive difficult conditions).

The reproductive strategy of people in developed capitalist societies (i.e. just about any place you'd actually want to live) is few or no children (less expense, low child mortality rates), which is essentially why we are seeing this immigration dilemma across the globe. It's a byproduct of successful capitalism I'm not sure anyone anticipated. If you have an education and live in a city or suburban area, it is a more rational decision to reproduce later in life and to have fewer offspring. It's more cost effective.

The Europeans have been getting the Sheets and the U.S. has been getting Mexicans and Central Americans.
That's not true, and it is a commonly held myth that industrial societies are not sustaining their populations. You completely ignore the labor demands of industrial societies. But the labor demands of industrial societies is decresing as technology increases. Robots have largely replace human labor in just about every level of productivity and in just about every economic sector.

And also, the middle class used to take up a lot of labor in the workplace that is also now being done by computers.

The only reason that people are floodiing industrialized countries is because of Catholic and Muslim license to do so. The countries where these beliefs dominate are incapable of sustaining their own population, both ideologically and economically and they must export their surplus populations. It is a perfect strategy for them to export them to countries where peoples have been able to live free and protect themselves from the influence of these beliefs. They prop them up there and the natural resistance to the degenerative influence of these belief systems create foment and corrode the productivity of the host countries.

We don't need these people here. We don't need people who reproduce over one child per family. The truth is, we never did. The whole notion that agricultural families have to be large to sustain themselves is a myth. Large agricultural families have only ever served empires and emperial belief systems. Their children were born to be serfs with the bulk of their productivity going somewhere else.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
That's not true, and it is a commonly held myth that industrial societies are not sustaining their populations.
Looks to me as if you are wrong.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

The link I provided works just fine for me.
Jose Angel Gutierrez

You may have to disable your security temporarily. It is NOT blocked on the on
the Internet, only on your personal access/computer
The link you provided worked fine for me too. It was the link from that web page to the audio that brought up the warning, and other links I found to the audio seemed to be blocked. However, after quite a bit of perseverance, I finally found a link that worked.

I still haven't found where and when Gutierrez flung out his kill the gringo comment.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Old 09-12-2010, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Large agricultural families have only ever served empires and emperial belief systems.
Large subsistence farming families were the original retirement system for people too old to work anymore.

You still see it in third world countries.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-12-2010 at 01:42 AM.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:22 AM

Default Kill the Gringos.

Nicholas Stix, Uncensored

PayPal

NSU/WEJB's First Fundraising Drive!
Please support Nicholas Stix, Uncensored/The Wyatt Earp Journalism Bureau, by hitting the gold "Donate" PayPal button, and giving whatever you can, in order to keep America's most independent journalist in booze and broads. Thanks, in advance!

Saturday, May 29, 2010
“Kill the Gringo”; Arizona Reconquista Ethnic Studies = Racist Violence 101

By Nicholas Stix

The back story to HB 2281, the law passed by Arizona state legislators banning Reconquista “ethnic studies” is that the inquiry into “ethnic studies” was provoked by pervasive racist violence that Hispanic kids were committing against white and black kids, and that parents discovered that the “expert,” “Raza [Race] Studies” educators were teaching Hispanic students to kill whites, except that the educators used a term that is the equivalent to “nigger” or “honkey” to describe whites: “gringo.” As in, “Kill the gringo.”

[Pedagogy of the Oppressed, by communist Paulo Freire] is required reading in “Raza Studies” or Mexican-American courses in the high schools in Tucson, Arizona, where students have been protesting Arizona’s new immigration law. Other required books are Occupied America by Rodolfo Acuña, a professor emeritus of Chicano studies at California State University in Northridge (CSUN), and Prison Notebooks by Antonio Gramsci, the Italian Communist.

Occupied America, the fifth edition, includes an image of Fidel Castro on the front cover, and Castro and Che Guevara on the back cover. It refers to white people as “gringos” and actually includes a quotation on page 323 from Jose Angel Gutierrez of the Mexican American Youth Organization (MAYO), who was angry over the cancellation of a government program. He declared:

“We are fed up. We are going to move to do away with the injustice to the Chicano and if the ‘gringo’ doesn’t get out of our way, we will stampede over him.”
The book goes on:

“Gutierrez attacked the gringo establishment angrily at a press conference and called upon Chicanos to ‘Kill the gringo,’ which meant to end white control over Mexicans.”

Reviewing this material for the National Association of Scholars, Ashley Thorne commented that, “Actually, ‘kill the gringo’ meant ‘kill the gringo.’ But admitting that makes Mexicans look radical, infuriated, revolutionary, Acuña sidestepped that image and substituted it with one of browbeaten Latinos rising to overthrow injustice.”

The Arizona citizens upset about this kind of material said that they initiated an investigation into the problem back in 2007 and found it difficult to get access to the books. One activist said the concern began when parents came to be aware of violence in the schools directed against white and black children. “This investigation was undertaken to find the roots of this hate,” she told me. Another person, in turn, “told me the books in their Mexican-American classes are kept under ‘lock and key’ and the kids can’t even take them home. She said she asked to see them but they were very secretive about them and she was prohibited.”

However, the citizen activists persisted, demanding access to the books under a state open records law. The courses, after all, are taxpayer-funded. Eventually, a list of books was produced, and a controversy ensued.

“Arizona Ethnic Studies Exposed,” by Cliff Kincaid, Accuracy in Media, May 24, 2010.

Ashley Thorne writes of La Raza [The Race] studies,

This revolutionary fervor is even more pronounced in Occupied America, which tells the story of the Southwestern United States from the perspective of Mexican Americans and has been called “the Chicano bible.” The book is sympathetic to Mexico in a reference to the battle at the Alamo….

In another place, Acuña wrote:
Gutiérrez attacked the gringo establishment angrily at a press conference and called upon Chicanos to ‘kill the gringo,’ which meant to end white control over Mexicans.

Actually, “kill the gringo” means “kill the gringo.” Jose Angel Gutiérrez, who is referenced here, is the co-founder of the Raza Unida Party, a U.S. political third party. At a 1995 conference Gutiérrez declared, “We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him.” Today Gutiérrez is a professor of political science at the University of Texas at Arlington.

The Raza studies program housed its revolutionary aims in terms of “transformation” and social justice.” Among its goals were to “Advocate for and provide curriculum that is centered within the pursuit of social justice,” “Work towards the invoking of a critical consciousness within each and every student,” and “Promote and advocate for social and educational transformation.”

While such aims and books do not explicitly call for the overthrow of the U.S. government, they do seek to stir up in students a racial consciousness that perceives white Americans as the enemy and oppressor. Freire invites minority students to identify themselves as victims and to fight back [read: violently assault whites]. Acuña invokes an America where ‘gringos’ are power-thirsty imperialists whom Chicanos must overthrow.

“Arizona Ends Divisive Chicano Studies in Schools” by Ashley Thorne, The National Association of Scholars, May 13, 2010.

“Transformation”=“Kill the gringo.”

“Social justice”=“Kill the gringo.”

Any questions?

The MSM routinely refuse to report the pervasive racist violence in “diverse” schools. And when they do, they refuse to report on the role of “diverse,” diversity-promoting “educators,” for whom promoting diversity is inseparable from promoting anti-white violence.

Whenever an educator says “I celebrate diversity,” he is really saying, “I celebrate racist violence.”

For more on the true face of educational diversity, I suggest that readers peruse my chapter on education: “Pseudo-Pedagogy, Real Hatred,” in NPI report, The State of White America-2007, which I edited and co-wrote with economist and VDARE.com contributor Edwin P. Rubenstein and historian Robert J. Stove.
Posted by Nicholas at 7:39 AM
Old 09-12-2010, 04:26 AM

Default Book

http://www.amazon.com/Occupied-Ameri.../dp/0321044851

Occupied America: A History of Chicanos (4th Edition) [Paperback]
Rodolfo Acuna (Author)
3.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
14 Reviews
5 star: (4)
4 star: (3)
3 star: (2)
2 star: (1)
1 star: (4)

› See all 14 customer reviews...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Available from these sellers.

1 new from $141.99 19 used from $3.33

Feedback | Help | Expanded View | Close Occupied America: A History of Chicanos (4th …(Paperback)
by Rodolfo Acuna
(14)
20 used & new from $3.33
Book sections
Front Cover
Front Matter
Table of Contents
First Pages
Index
Back Cover
Surprise Me!

Search Inside This Book Just so you know...

Your Browsing History
Page of
>
Customers Also Bought
Page of Join Amazon Student and get FREE Two-Day Shipping for one year with Amazon Prime shipping benefits.

Formats Amazon Price New from Used from
Expand Collapse Paperback

Paperback
$54.00
In Stock.
Publisher: Longman
Published: December 7, 2006 $54.00 $38.90 $25.98
Paperback, December 22, 1999

Paperback
Available from these sellers.
Publisher: Pearson Education
Published: December 22, 1999 -- $141.99 $3.33
See # more paperbacks
Show fewer paperbacks
ExpandShow 4 more formats
ExpandShow 1 more format
CollapseShow fewer formats

There is a newer edition of this item:
Occupied America: A History of Chicanos (7th Edition) 3.1 out of 5 stars (14)
$57.04

In Stock.
See a problem with this suggestion? Let us know
Old 09-12-2010, 05:13 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
That's not true, and it is a commonly held myth that industrial societies are not sustaining their populations. You completely ignore the labor demands of industrial societies. But the labor demands of industrial societies is decresing as technology increases. Robots have largely replace human labor in just about every level of productivity and in just about every economic sector.

... We don't need people who reproduce over one child per family. The truth is, we never did. The whole notion that agricultural families have to be large to sustain themselves is a myth. Large agricultural families have only ever served empires and emperial belief systems. Their children were born to be serfs with the bulk of their productivity going somewhere else.

I can see that a couple of you are unconvinced by what I stated (regarding the large-scale flow of the impoverished and undereducated into prosperous countries largely b/c of the native population's failure to adequately reproduce in sufficient numbers). The only thing I'll say in response is that you might want to check out two books that cover the subject in pretty good detail:

The Pentagon's New Map - Thomas P.M. Barnett

The Death Of The West - Pat Buchanan

Insofar as what is asserted above by Twoller, dude, you're just flat-out wrong.

A reproduction level of 1.0 children per couple would be a disaster for any first world society. To the extent that the nation or area would be unrecognizable and/or gone in a matter of decades.

Reasons: The population would have a much higher average age than most other nations and there would be an imbalance among the age groups. The two biggest problems are that 1) in a relatively short period of time, there wouldn't be enough workers to fill necessary jobs, and 2) the people young enough to work would be drowned in tax burden to support the giant pool of retirees.

1.0 would be a first magnitude catastrophe in any modernized nation. Even Japan is not close to being that low and that country is already undergoing serious hardship resulting from an aging population and low reproduction numbers ... to the extent that the Japanese are going to have to do what most of them consider to be the near unthinkable - allow in a lot of immigrants.