Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-14-2013, 10:02 PM

Default Images from the rally in Bakersfield.

Enclose are some images that I took at the rally in Bakersfield.

The first four are of an amnesty supporter (maybe an illegal alien) setting up his "display of patriotism", right in the area where the we, the anti amnesty demonstrators were gathering. I don't know if he was just ignorant of how disrespectful it is to lay our flag on the ground and walk all over it, but perhaps he was showing his true feeling about this country.

The last one is of a large sign saying "McCarthy have a heart". It was featured in a Breitbart article about the rally.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-than-Expected

This is what the demonstrators do after the sign has served it's purpose. It's also what the pro amnesty crowd is going to do with McCarthy and any Republican that supports amnesty, once they've served their purpose... Throw them to the curb.

Please share these photo's if you think they will help our cause.

Attachment 65Attachment 65

Attachment 66

Attachment 67

Attachment 68

Attachment 69

Attachment 66

Attachment 67

Attachment 68

Attachment 69

Last edited by Greg in LA; 08-14-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:11 PM

Sorry for some reason the photos aren't posting. I'm not sure why?
Old 08-15-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
Enclose are some images that I took at the rally in Bakersfield.

The first four are of an amnesty supporter (maybe an illegal alien) setting up his "display of patriotism", right in the area where the we, the anti amnesty demonstrators were gathering. I don't know if he was just ignorant of how disrespectful it is to lay our flag on the ground and walk all over it, but perhaps he was showing his true feeling about this country.

The last one is of a large sign saying "McCarthy have a heart". It was featured in a Breitbart article about the rally.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-than-Expected

This is what the demonstrators do after the sign has served it's purpose. It's also what the pro amnesty crowd is going to do with McCarthy and any Republican that supports amnesty, once they've served their purpose... Throw them to the curb.
About 6 in the morning before the rally I was watching Telemundo News on a Spanish Language channel. I saw a group which was preparing to leave LA for Bakersfield. I didn't see any Mexican flags, but one guy they were interviewing (I believe he was relatively tall, relatively large yet not obese, and wore black frame glasses if I remember right,) had an American flag wrapped around him like a blanket, I think it was the only flag I saw. Did he actually put the American flag on the ground in Bakersfield and blatantly step all over it? Did they wave Mexican flags?

I remember seeing a picket sign with a picture of the Republican elephant with a caption to the effect that the party would be destroyed if they didn't pass amnesty. However, they're not going to vote Republican in any case so that's a hollow threat.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 08-15-2013, 07:54 PM

Sorry I wasn't able to get the photo's to post. I'm not sure if it's not working or I'm doing some thing wrong.

I'm not joking about this, but some guy, most likely an illegal , who had very broken English, just comes over to our area, which is in the shade under some trees, and just throws down a large American flag and tries to assemble it on two poles, one on each end.

He keeps it on the ground and just keeps walking on it as he tries to assemble it.
We were at first thinking, why in gods name is this guy doing this in the area?

Was he totally clueless or was he just trying to get in our faces?

We are not sure.

One slightly elderly Hispanic lady that was part of our group, was so appalled by the large flag that was all over the ground she actually went over and I think she tried to help him just to get the flag off of the ground.

Later, the illegal alien supporter started yelling at the older woman who was helping him, He was mostly yelling "This is my country!"

The woman that was with us was a Spanish speaker, but she refused to speak Spanish with the guy.

He never got physical with the lady, but we all gathered around and many video taped the guy yelling at the lady.

After the confrontation, I pointed out the the lady that this guy disrespects our laws, no respect for our flag, has no respect for women, and no respect for the elderly, absolutely no respect for anything!
And our politicians are bending over backwards to pander to people like him!

Actually to tell you the truth, the amnesty protesters were a big joke, mostly paid union members that were bussed in from LA.

Lots of expensive buses, and most of the union thugs just looked really uninterested in the whole thing.

There were the Mecha members with their red "Azlan" flags, quite a few young female Mecha girls in their red beret's, looking very "revolutionary".

There was one guy in his feather head dress.

In other words it was a big joke and the amnesty protestors displayed every cliche in the book.

The funny thing that none of the news reporters caught was how after a couple of hours, everybody left. all the amnesty demonstrators left at once,because it was a big phoney staged/choreographed event. The buses need to go back to LA, and everybody got on. Probably the unions didn't want to pay any overtime.

Then all that was left were the Americans and the locals.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 08-15-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:45 AM
SOS Associate

Greg,

sorry, but there is a problem with uploaded pictures to everyone's albums. Haven't been able to locate the file that's missing or corrupted yet. Try an outside host like photobucket for now

Thanks for going to the event
Old 08-16-2013, 09:45 AM

Thank you.
Old 08-16-2013, 04:19 PM

I'm glad that I went,
I've been battling the amnesty on the phone lines and on the web since January. It's good to meet up with some like minded people that I've never meet before and stand your ground in the real world, not the cyber world.
There were only about 30-50 of us in Bakersfield, vs. 300-1000 of the opposition, but we held our ground, we were the first to arrive and the last to leave, so in my book we were the victors.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:20 PM

The guy with the American flag is an A-hole.

Quote:
Actually to tell you the truth, the amnesty protesters were a big joke, mostly paid union members that were bussed in from LA.

Lots of expensive buses, and most of the union thugs just looked really uninterested in the whole thing.
This is an ancient PRI trick.

Give a bunch of uninformed or "not buying it" people some signs, a few slogans, maybe a few threats and put them on the bus, and if they perform at the PRI rally, some free food is doled out. Then, not entirely understanding what the gig is, they are bussed back home.

Otherwise, it's "do you really want a job (or the land Cardenas or [other presidents] gave you?" "Don't want to participate? Your loss". Some caciques, like President Manuel Avila Camacho's brother Maximino, would shoot up polling places if the vote wasn't "going right", and after the unions were subordinated to the PRI, whatever the PRI decreed usually went, bread or bludgeon. This sort of thing also happened with the La Raza Unida takeover of Crystal City and Zavala county, Texas - Tammany Hall dressed up in a wanna be Mexican costume.

Brown ethnic nationalists using the Democrat party as well as some co-opted Unions - the PRI is transplanted to the U.S.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-16-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:08 AM

Great job everyone.