Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Municipalities

Municipalities Issues and information relating to cities and counties within California that are of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-08-2010, 10:46 AM

Default Hemet update

My friend who lives in Hemet just called to tell me that the police have had information that the gangs have planted roadside bombs on city streets. She was trying to get to the DMV and found most of the roads blocked off.

I looked around for some kind of published news of this and found absolutely NOTHING.

If the feds can have a multistate task force to arrest some silly white guys who never got beyond the mouth stage WHERE ARE THEY when mexican gangs are planting bombs on American streets?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
My friend who lives in Hemet just called to tell me that the police have had information that the gangs have planted roadside bombs on city streets. She was trying to get to the DMV and found most of the roads blocked off.

I looked around for some kind of published news of this and found absolutely NOTHING.

If the feds can have a multistate task force to arrest some silly white guys who never got beyond the mouth stage WHERE ARE THEY when mexican gangs are planting bombs on American streets?
Aren't the police blaming this on a biker club names whose name starts with a V? Vargos or something like that.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Aren't the police blaming this on a biker club names whose name starts with a V? Vargos or something like that.
That's a gang.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:41 PM

Vagos are dirt bags. We can agree on that.

I've rubbed elbows with them some years in the past in a community where there were a significant amount of them and still see some in another community not far from Hemet.

Every last one of them I have ever seen have been white American citizens.

I'm not defending them. I'm just saying that the acts which they can be identified with should be acknowledged and denounced, and that speculation based on heresay doesn't make fact - barking up the wrong tree lends itself to one shedding his credibility. You have nothing without credibility.

And, the declarations that the Vagos are a Mexican gang rips holes all through credibility, regardless of whom the Vagos may be allied with or have for sworn enemies.

The following quotes describe Hemet law enforcement and the DA's office saying that the Vagos aren't suspects.

Quote:
By Yazmin Alvarez, SWRNN
Wednesday, March 17, 2010

District Attorney’s office spokesman John Hall said Wednesday’s gang sweep was not directly connected to an ongoing investigation into three attempts to kill officers from the Hemet-San Jacinto Gang Task Force...

...“This took place because of the extended violence with the gang,” Hall said in a phone interview Wednesday afternoon. “We are aware that they are out there and we want them to be aware that we are out there.”

Hall said the Vagos continue to be involved with drug trafficking and have started targeting innocent people.

“It’s been a culmination of things,” he said about nabbing the Vagos. “We needed to do this.”... http://www.swrnn.com/southwest-river...elsinore-hemet
Quote:
09:04 PM PDT on Tuesday, March 30, 2010

By JOHN ASBURY
The Press-Enterprise

Following a predawn raid earlier this month, authorities said they crippled one of Riverside County's largest and most violent motorcycle gangs...

... Pacheco said the members pose "an extreme threat for law enforcement," but did not name Vagos members as suspects in a series of attacks on police in Hemet. He said additional enforcement on the Vagos were planned...

Hemet police have said the raids on the Vagos were unrelated to the attacks on police,...

"We've never said they are suspects in this whatsoever. The attacks have been made on gang task force officers. I think it's safe to assume it's not a resident mad at law enforcement," District attorney's spokesman John Hall said. ...

..."As a department, we're leaning more toward it wasn't them than it was," he said. "I think it got taken out of context with the timing of the sweep. Correlations were drawn too quickly."... http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/s...1.3d48403.html
Quote:
March 25, 2010|By David Kelly

... "A lot of gang members have moved here from L.A. or Moreno Valley or Perris," Dufek said. "Some really want to start a new life, but a lot want to start a new gang."

...Local police have fought back aggressively, identifying about 2,000 gang members and 100 gangs in Hemet and the San Jacinto Valley and working hard to deny them sanctuary...

..."We have caught people watching the station from the library parking lot. We have had officers followed by known bad guys," [Police Chief Richard] Dana said. "We can question them, but it's not illegal to sit in a parking lot."

...Last week, California Atty. Gen. Jerry Brown and Riverside County Dist. Atty. Rod Pacheco announced a $200,000 reward for the capture of those engaged in what they described as urban terrorism in Hemet.

...[Police Chief Richard] Dana has received help from other police departments along with the FBI, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the district attorney's office, but even so, he said, "The morale is about as bad as it's been...

A day earlier, there was a massive crackdown on the Vagos motorcycle gang in Riverside County, Utah, Arizona and Nevada...

The gang has a history of violence toward police, but gang members were not named as suspects in these attacks.

"I personally know a couple of Vagos members and I can tell you this is not their style," said Richard Wilfong, 45, who was riding his bike near City Hall recently. "They do not want to bring more attention to themselves."

[Police Chief Richard] Dana agrees.

"I don't think it's the Vagos, and I am not just saying this as an investigative tool to relax them," he said. "I think it's a gang, but another one."http://articles.latimes.com/2010/mar/25/local/la-me-hemet26-2010mar26
Here is an incomplete quote, some of it paraphrased, by someone identified as DA spokesman John Hall. No where in this paragraph does Hall say that Vagos are suspects, but the way he is quoted insinuates that the Vagos are indeed the suspects:

Quote:
By REBECCA CATHCART
Published: March 28, 2010

The trouble started for Hemet officials shortly after a gang task force began “putting pressure” on the Vagos motorcycle gang late last year by checking members for potential parole violations, said John Hall, a spokesman for the district attorney’s office. “This group has parole violators and violent people,” he said. “There’s a history of bar fights, identity theft, drug sales.” http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/29/us/29calif.html

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-08-2010 at 04:50 PM.