Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-11-2013, 12:10 PM

Default The Pope is resigning

I'm not a Catholic. My wife was a very devout Catholic who I accompanied to Mass for more than 50 years.

I have a very BIG problem with the Catholic church. Really BIG. And it has nothing at all with a conflict with Protestantism which I am - raised an Evangelical.

The Catholics are a nightmare when it comes to illegal immigration and so many social issues. As well as molesting choir boys and harboring Gays Homosexual's from prosecution.

We found that the Vatican was financing and is running an illegal alien guest house in Mexico, financed and directed by a Catholic Priest. *( It is available in National Geographic ) .

We have found over and over Catholic Church involvement in subversive hiding and abetting illegal aliens reaching to the level of Cardinals and Arch Diocese.

If the Pope wants to retire at 85 he should be allowed to do so. I agree with his philosophy that anyone that is so debilitated and weak that they can't perform their functions should yield.

But over the centuries the Catholic Church has proven to be untrustworthy and unreliable as history clearly records indisputably..

Last edited by wetibbe; 02-11-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:53 AM

White smoke from the Vatican !

I suppose they will tell us before too much longer who it is ?
Old 03-13-2013, 04:16 PM

Some guy from Argentina whose father was an immigrant Italian railway worker (my best understanding at this time).

Another white male of European extraction whose home country, Argentina, has the same problem with Bolivia that the United States has with Mexico.

I've been hearing on the news "Latino this" and "Latino that" concerning the new pope, but will he follow the "no one is illegal" doctrine concerning expanding the fold in America or have some sense as to what the real world is about how that is Balkanizing us?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 03-14-2013, 04:17 AM

Default Yes.

Oh My, Oh My, you can bet on that.

The Catholic Church is the most defiant scofflaw, anarchist's on the planet.

As I posted before the Vatican bankrolled a safe house in Mexico for migrants coming across from Guatemala moving North to the USA and finances it's operation. An Italian Priest manages it. This was published in National Geographic a couple of years ago complete with photos and interviews on site. Very reliable. It's probably still available on line in archives.

And just listen to the Cardinals and Priests here !

I've attended meetings on immigration sponsored by the Episcopals where Catholic priests were guest speakers. Totally pro-illegal alien and outrageously dishonest.

With the disaster of the church scandals, closing schools, closing churches, drops in revenue, the Catholic Church searches more intensely for people to fill the pews and the collection plates, i.e. illegal aliens.

When I was in Haines City, Florida a couple of years ago, attending a christening at noon on Sunday, 11:00 AM mass was just letting out. It was all Latino and all in Spanish. The parishioners exiting made it look like some place in Latin America. Not a single Gringo.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:51 AM

What cracks me up is how changeable the word "Latino" is according to convenience of the moment.

I've been reading a bunch of "news" articles crammed full of quotes from "Latinos" foreign and domestic born about how great it is to have a "Latino" Pope from Argentina, again a country with much the same illegal immigration problem from Bolivia as the United States has from Mexico. It's usually a description of racial mixture with Latin American origins as used in the United States.

Argentina, a nation chock full of people with Spanish, German, and Italian ancestry which had about the same 19th century history with Indians as did the United States.

A Pope who is "Latino" in a similar manner to the people who ran Mexico from the Conquest until the collapse of the criollos immediately prior to Benito Juarez wielding power, the "rapist father who beat, disinherited, and disowned his mestizo children": a Pope who is the son of European immigrants.

Maybe they're just happy about a white man "going back to Europe", in this case Vatican city.

Collective America twice elected Obama, described as being black, as president in spite of all the race baiting rhetoric about the fanged white boogeyman who is out to screw over every minority which can be conjured up, and now there is all that crowing approval from the very same race baiters about an old white man becoming Pope - having been elected by a very small group of old white men having among them those who protected priests who sexually molested little boys.

It's a topsy turvey world, isn't it.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 03-16-2013 at 07:01 AM.