Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-19-2009, 03:26 AM

Default Visiting South Americans Stunned by Mexicanization of US

Earlier this year I met some South American people visiting the US for a wedding of family members (legally migrated here in the 1950's). These were South American nationals from Argentina who were business/professional people very well traveled, well educated. They'd last visited the US last in the early 1980's.

They spent some time here visiting family members and seeing the "sights", well...what's left of the "sights."

They were stunned and dismayed by the Mexican takeover of Southern California. In Latin America Mexicans are widely regarded as the bottom of the barrel, culturally, politically, economically. Mexico is exceptionally corrupt, highly stratified as between its Indian population and its ruling classes. I'd heard this before, but never really appreciated it.

Bottom line is these people said they see more Americans on the streets in major South American cities than in Los Angeles. L.A. is the second largest city in America, but has almost no Americans, at least none that are visible to tourists. They said Southern California is displaying all of the ugliest most backward aspects of Mexico without any of the good things of that country, to the extent that there are any good things about Mexico.

American family members descended from the South American elders who migrated here in the 1950's were talking about migrating to Argentina because it's safer there and politically more stable. How about that? You have to migrate to Latin America to get away from Mexicans?

Seriously. These were well educated, well traveled people who live outside the controlled media bubble that has mezmerized most American people. They are much broader in their perspective than rank and file Americans who seldom travel outside the US. They understood how our own government is sponsoring this invasion and found it "disturbing" because America is still very influential in Latin America. If Mexican invaders acquire influence in the US Government, they fear that influence will be used against the other Latin American countries. We sometimes think of Latin America as monolithic in its resentment of US "Imperialism", but this apparently is not universally true. (I got an ear full history about border wars and long time festering national rivalries in So. America, especially between Peru and Chile. When you study the centuries of wars and conflicts between Latin American countries it gives a useful historic perspective to all the accusations about "American imperialism." )

It was interesting to hear the Latin American perspective on illegal immigration from Mexico into the US.

Last edited by Don; 11-19-2009 at 03:33 AM.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:28 PM

....and what those folks from South America witnessed is exactly what OUR government wants. Thank Ted Kennedy for opening up the floodgates to this Mexicanization of the USA and thank the powers that be that have kept their agenda to water down this country, culture and economy to the point that American culture no longer exists.

What has taken its place is a sick, vile, corrupt society of uneducated third worlders running our congress and dictating to American citizens how we are going to have to live from now on. Our streets are no longer safe, our wages have bottomed out and all that's left after these cockroaches have raveged it is filth and decay.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:41 PM

Don that was an interesting conversation you had and thank you for sharing it with us. I had a conversation with a student from Lebanon while in school a couple of years ago. She said to me "You're very pro-American" and then asked me why. I told her that I love the American culture and saw an all out attack on it. She asked me what exactly American culture was because she couldn't see any. This student was from a VERY wealthy family who owned a large construction company in Lebanon and built throughout the Middle East. She had traveled a great deal and experienced many different cultures. I might add she was a very beautiful and gracious lady. But she couldn't identify anything that was truly American. She was living in Northridge while she attended school and was never exposed to what she would consider American culture. That is what people see now when they come here. Nothing that identifies us as American. I explained to her our culture were things like Jaz, Blues, Country Fairs, Baseball, Football etc. But she didn't see any of that, she saw gangs and taco stands.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:13 PM

Jean: Thanks for sharing your story. The transformation of So Cal from America to Mexico has been so gradual over so long a time that we didn't notice it. It's like not seeing your grandchildren for a couple of years and when you see them....how they've grown.

These people are transforming America into what they came here to get away from. It's going to take a Hurculean effort to turn this around. Thank God more Americans from all over the country are waking up.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:07 PM
As seen on TV!

It's not just So-Cal Don, Nor-Cal is really getting it's dose of "diversity", and for the most part, the Liberal Americans are supporting it, and even fighting for the transformation.
The North-Bay is a complete Zoo, every paper has it's fair-share of front-page violence, rapes, robberies, and the like.
And the mayors of these cities are actually supporting it, and inviting the swarms of illegals to Their areas.

It's really sad, I'll post-up as much as I can, but there's so much, it's hard to keep-up with it.

CB
Old 11-19-2009, 09:23 PM

HI Commander. Cute name and avatar. Thanks for your great post and observations. You are obviously resolved to do something about it and it's a pleasure to meet another patriot on SOS.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:50 PM

yeah, my family said the same thing over these many years,, while us Gringos can't see the diffrences like the people from South Americans can.. they see the Mexicans standing out like a sore thumb.. they caan tell the differences instantly.. they can see huge differences between Mexicans and all other peoples from down South. they are also very stunned by the take-over.. and their way of life is way different also..
Old 11-20-2009, 08:52 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Jean: Thanks for sharing your story. The transformation of So Cal from America to Mexico has been so gradual over so long a time that we didn't notice it. It's like not seeing your grandchildren for a couple of years and when you see them....how they've grown.

These people are transforming America into what they came here to get away from. It's going to take a Hurculean effort to turn this around. Thank God more Americans from all over the country are waking up.
that never made sense to me,, they came here because it is so much better, but when the get here they do everything they can to tear the USA down and turn it into the craphole they left..

wtf??
Old 11-21-2009, 05:45 AM

Quote:
You are obviously resolved to do something about it and it's a pleasure to meet another patriot on SOS.
No anger intended Don, however we are all patriots here. Most of us were banned from the old SOS, I sure was and I am very passionate saving my country.

Welcome also.