Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-17-2015, 02:59 PM
SOS Associate

Default Rally To Support Judge's Injunction

Hello all,

I've been MIA as you all know, but I'm still alive. Although I've kind of relapsed a little, I think it's important to get out and show some support for the recent injunction issued to stop Obama's amnesty. The other side is already organizing, and I'd like to counter. I have a very small job to do for the next 10 days, and directly after that I want to letter up the billboard and hold a couple or three events. I'll be sending out advertisements ahead of them by email and other media. If at all possible, I urge anyone else to step up and plan a rally or other action. Small or large. we'll give you what help we can.
There's still a battle going on, and as you can see, our side is getting back on our feet.

AyatollahGondola
Old 02-18-2015, 07:17 PM

All of us who were out there before are aging or in some other life change.
Sorry to hear about your health.

I am also sorry that no one is doing much of any thing these days. That is no one except the 'other side'.
I wish you luck and hope those close to you will give you some help. I am still here but I will never go back to the street. If our citizens don't care about our country, some day they will be sorry. I am sorry now.

Good Luck.
Old 02-21-2015, 07:47 AM

Rimo I also am older now, and will still go out into the streets once in awhile, and miss it. My mouth hasn't stopped working, and it's a shame on the way things are today.
Hopefully one will try to run me over with a grocery cart at the store today so that I can run over them.
God Bless America.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:15 AM

I do believe I am the oldest member here. I feel I have done my physical part. It is now time for the younger citizens to finish the mounting challenge of saving our country. I am still active in politics and always will be.
I started when I was 21 and now, never miss an election.
It is time to stop hating others and do what ever one can to reverse our way.
Old 02-22-2015, 11:30 AM

Let's see now, who is it trying to give amnesty to those millions of illegals? What is his name? Oh ya, it's Obama. Oh, but stop the hate. Word games.