Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Welcome!

Welcome! The Staging Area

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Old returning member

Default anyone remember me from the old sos?

Just curious if anyone remembers me. I recognize many, many names here and it brings back memories. I used to have 1000's of posts. I lived in Oxnard and I did a lot of work with code enforcement, cleaning up Oxnard, Ventura and Ojai. I was probably one of the original 100 members of SOS, the first incarnation.
Thought I'd come back for a look at what's going on these days.

Did anyone save those videos of Baldwin Park 1 and 2? I'd like to watch those again. Thank you.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:43 PM

Hi George. Welcome back.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:51 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by george_haydukke View Post
Just curious if anyone remembers me. I recognize many, many names here and it brings back memories. I used to have 1000's of posts. I lived in Oxnard and I did a lot of work with code enforcement, cleaning up Oxnard, Ventura and Ojai. I was probably one of the original 100 members of SOS, the first incarnation.
Thought I'd come back for a look at what's going on these days.

Did anyone save those videos of Baldwin Park 1 and 2? I'd like to watch those again. Thank you.
Good to have you back George. The videos are still out there. I have them on disk somewhere, but they are still on line. I posted a link here several months ago, but I'll have to get back to you as to where it is now

And we are blood brothers on the code enforcement issue. I've been doing some good with it too
Old 08-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Old returning member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
Hi George. Welcome back.
Thank you. Always good to be around American Patriots.
I did the pledge of allegiance this week in a government meeting, first time in many years. Felt good, even though this same week my 13 year old grandson proudly proclaimed that he refused to say the pledge of allegiance because "he didn't agree with some of the things in it". I had to just cringe and not say anything, if I wanted to keep the peace in the family. But my dad who was a Naval officer in WW2 and Korea, would have really been upset by that.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:57 PM

Hi george. I remember you but I never met you. You know it gets lonely here when I remember how it was once in the past. I often wonder where everyone is now.

PAM, that is what you get from our young these days. I hope he will see the light before it is too late.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Old returning member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Good to have you back George. The videos are still out there. I have them on disk somewhere, but they are still on line. I posted a link here several months ago, but I'll have to get back to you as to where it is now

And we are blood brothers on the code enforcement issue. I've been doing some good with it too
Yeah the mayor of Oxnard proclaimed I'd single handedly increased property values across the entire city by my efforts in code enforcement. Now I bet with budget cuts things are sliding backwards. My efforts fighting the illegal fireworks didn't go over nearly as well with everyone. I still have the same dogs who are still just as terrified by fireworks, but that's one problem I don't have to worry about anymore.

Yeah I remember you and your screen name very well. I never met you in person I'm sorry to say.

Don't want to trouble you for those videos. They're just so classic, Joe Turner and his brave, merry band facing many 1000's of hostiles. Pretty cool. I had it on good authority you know that the crowd had a very large number of "gov" people in it, gathering a lot of good intel. That guy saying "they should nuke Manhattan" was a real gem, he's on the videos.

I stayed completely out of all the turmoil at the old SOS. When they deleted all the posts, that was it for me, I left. The wealth of information that was lost that day, I only managed to save a small portion of it. It's all old news now anyway.

Last edited by george_haydukke; 08-06-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:01 PM
Old returning member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Hi george. I remember you but I never met you. You know it gets lonely here when I remember how it was once in the past. I often wonder where everyone is now.

PAM, that is what you get from our young these days. I hope he will see the light before it is too late.
Yes I remember you, too. Glad to see the screen name still around. As I recall several of us had some pretty colorful avatar pictures back then, firearms and ammo pics, and both of us and our avatars were really famous at the websites belonging to "them other guys".
Old 08-06-2010, 07:04 PM

Hello there George, wow you're back. Nice to have you around. You are truly one of the originals.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:09 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by george_haydukke View Post
Yeah the mayor of Oxnard proclaimed I'd single handedly increased property values across the entire city by my efforts in code enforcement. Now I bet with budget cuts things are sliding backwards.

Yeah I remember you and your screen name very well. I never met you in person I'm sorry to say.

Don't want to trouble you for those videos. They're just so classic, Joe Turner and his brave, merry band facing many 1000's of hostiles. Pretty cool. I had it on good authority you know that the crowd had a very large number of "gov" people in it, gathering a lot of good intel. That guy saying "they should nuke Manhattan" was a real gem, he's on the videos.

I stayed completely out of all the turmoil at the old SOS. When they deleted all the posts, that was it for me, I left. The wealth of information that was lost that day, I only managed to save a small portion of it. It's all old news now anyway.
Actually things aren't sliding too far back with the budgets like that. they need money, and I've noticed they are more willing to steal it from the illegals now too, whereas before they thought it was solely our responsibility.

We haven't nor, will we practice that previous philosophy (if you can call it that) of censorship and dictatorship of the old days. We have our new charter and operational rules up above. We haven't banned a soul yet, nearly a year after too. All of the old forum is not entirely lost. We have well over half, and maybe 3/4, but it's problematic to upload. Needs money or lots of time, and right now we don't have it. Maybe some technological advances will happen that make is simpler, but for now we only have some links to the memories

Quote:
Highly overrated anyway, so I've heard
Old 08-06-2010, 07:12 PM
SOS Associate

here's a link to some of the past:

http://saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=1885