Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-28-2009, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Talk about kicking our citizens in the face. As I said before, not until we hit bottom will these open borders idiots wake up. They will continue with the idea that there will always be plenty and our citizens can just wait. It's only when they have to wait or be denied that they'll question their stance.
The open borders "idiots" are already awake. They intend to destroy the American people (what's left of us) and have been succeeding very handily. It's the victims who are going to have to wake up. Americans are being reduced to the level of indentured servitude.

We pay. Others collect.

We complain. It's a hate crime and hate speech.

We live under an occupation government that is solidifying its control, step by insidious step.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:41 AM

Almost as long as I have been in CA there has been a waiting list for public housing. We did not have an immigration problem then. I think one day those with homes will not be able to keep them because of property taxes.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
The open borders "idiots" are already awake. They intend to destroy the American people (what's left of us) and have been succeeding very handily. It's the victims who are going to have to wake up. Americans are being reduced to the level of indentured servitude.

We pay. Others collect.

We complain. It's a hate crime and hate speech.

We live under an occupation government that is solidifying its control, step by insidious step.
I agree with you completely.