Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-26-2009, 08:14 AM

Default My wish for black america

MY WISH FOR BLACK AMERICA

Larry Meeks

Quote:
I wish black fathers would assume responsibility for the children they create and stop acting like some flying insect that goes from flower to flower trying to see how many blossoms it can fertilize.

I wish education, not sports, were considered the top priority for schools.

I wish the school systems would demand appropriate behavior and stop making excuses as to why blacks cannot make the grade.

I wish high-achieving black students were not labeled as acting white.

I wish America would stop patronizing non-achieving black Americans and treating them like misbehaving children.

I wish degrading music that sexualizes women, fosters racism and extols violence were eliminated.

I wish blacks would not make race the first consideration when there is a situation.

I wish blacks would realize that institutionalized racism is over and the path for success is open.

I wish minorities would stop stereotyping and saying all whites are alike.

I wish black leaders would stop trying to exploit their followers by trying to make them believe the world is against them and their only path to success is keeping them in power.

I wish blacks would realize they are being politically taken for granted and know that being loyal to one party makes them irrelevant.
A minority's power is being the deciding vote.

I wish black people would realize that no one owes them anything except equal treatment under the law and that the best hand up is at the end of their own arm.

I wish white America would stop feeling guilty for the sins of their forefathers, because that guilt prevents whites from treating blacks as equals.

I wish our new president would use his race to unite the nation and speak out extolling the values that made us a great nation. I pray he will advocate those values, which make us come together, rather than allow the nation to break into separate groups.

I wish everyone, regardless of race, would love one another and work together to make this an even better country.

Finally, I wish God's blessings upon us so we may remain free and continue to have happy years.

http://www.creators.com/advice/ethni...tradition.html

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 12-26-2009, 03:01 PM

I hope some won't construe this as racist , because its not.

I really think that Blacks DO NOT have the capacity to act rational in a 1st world country and for the most part are still living with a jungle mentality

Certainly NOT ALL OF THEM

For the most part they have been treated as victims for so long that they now have the act down. THE LIBERALS ARE TO BLAME

It would be a different country if we HELD THEM TO THE SAME STANDARDS AS WE HOLD Whites.

Such as hispanics that find it totally acceptable to rape 14 year olds and puppies. these people also do not belong in a 1st world society.

The libs had this great plan that by flooding this country with these people, that by sucking up to the blacks and importing millions of muslims that we could "change" their lifestyles

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

Instead we are told that we have to respect THEIR culture and deal with it.

I for one am sick to death of DEALING WITH IT.

LET ME STRESS AGAIN , NOT ALL MINORITIES , BUT A LARGE AMOUNT OF THEM

Last edited by usa today; 12-26-2009 at 03:02 PM. Reason: disclaimor
Old 12-26-2009, 04:37 PM

It's not going to happen.

I am sick of:

Black people who make more money than I do, live in gorgeous homes, own new luxury cars, take expensive vacations every six months, telling me about white privilege and how oppressed they are.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:51 PM

With all segments of society there is unacceptable behavior, and some of it condoned by some that are in those in those segments, but to paint with such a wide brush and then use a disclaimer doesn't set right with me. We have members of this organization who are Black as we also have members who are Hispanic. Being respectful has nothing to do with being politically correct. Political correctness is about not being able to say the truth, and the truth being facts not opinion. If you have feelings and emotions that are involved they may feel like facts to you, but not to everyone. Consider what you bring forward when judging, and keep in mind that Blacks are American citizens and as such they are our responsibility whether their actions are right or wrong.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 12-26-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post

I really think that Blacks DO NOT have the capacity to act rational in a 1st world country and for the most part are still living with a jungle mentality

It looks racist to me. And not just a little bit either. I believe it might be best if you reviewed our corporate statement. We are not a racially specific or racially exclusive organization. Just in case anyone reading your post might get the wrong idea, I am going to plainly say that we welcome black people who share our philosophy and support our agenda, and this organization will support them as we would any other associate striving for the same goals
Old 12-26-2009, 07:47 PM
Administrator

I'd like to go back to this for a little further clarification. I don't know why you feel the way you do, and I'm not going to judge you on this one thing, but I'd like to think we can change your mind about this. We will be working with all california citizens, regardless of race, and that includes black people, in the pursuit of our agenda. I don't know if you have taken a hard look around or not, but we are facing an ever growing population of foreigners within our borders, and they are not only growing exponentially, but also growing bold in their political aspirations. We need every native born California citizen that agrees with our agenda and is willing to toss their lot in with us to help turn things around and get control of our state and country before we end up like the native Fijians, Tahitians, or Hawaiians or that matter, and have lost our ability to control our own destiny. I don't see us doing that if we start limiting our choices by race. I could recount my experiences with black people, and sure there are some negative ones, but I have not seen them to be anymore predisposed to irrational behavior than white people under similar circumstances. I urge you to cast aside such notions and have a little faith in our future together with them. Do you think you can do that?
Old 12-26-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the most part they have been treated as victims for so long that they now have the act down. THE LIBERALS ARE TO BLAME

It would be a different country if we HELD THEM TO THE SAME STANDARDS AS WE HOLD Whites.

Such as hispanics that find it totally acceptable to rape 14 year olds and puppies. these people also do not belong in a 1st world society.

The libs had this great plan that by flooding this country with these people, that by sucking up to the blacks and importing millions of muslims that we could "change" their lifestyles

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

Instead we are told that we have to respect THEIR culture and deal with it.

I for one am sick to death of DEALING WITH IT.

LET ME STRESS AGAIN , NOT ALL MINORITIES , BUT A LARGE AMOUNT OF THEM
I am sure you do not want any one to realize by your post that you are racists but that shows your ignorance.
Sir! I am not biracial, I am multiracial and one part of that is BLACK.You are not any more Whole American than I am. I have known good and bad from most races but the old SOS and 'this' one is now showing what I have always known about race. You are not the only one thought, we have some members who fly into a dither everytime the subject of race comes. I say to this day that some just can't get over that a 'Black' man won the election. On the old forum one member told us "he is not Black, he is African".
I have said I am not on the street any more, however I had been thinking maybe I could make it to the event in Jan. but that is off.
I hope you and any more who have your conviction can find some very hot place to live away from the Blacks. I am only calling you out because your post is so blatant.
The reason I have not been posting recently is because I just don't want to anything to do with those such as you and I do know all of them. I will say they are in the minority though.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:30 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I have known good and bad from most races but the old SOS and 'this' one is now showing what I have always known about race.
What do you mean?
Old 12-27-2009, 05:47 AM

Default Al Sharpton - an AMEN ?

I received this E-mail:

Check out what Al Sharpton has the nerve to say on television. Does this man have any scruples? I read this and I was LMAO, at this man's lack of intelligence. So in other words Mr. Al are you saying that its okay for a black man to have mistresses as long as they are black? Oh My God......I always knew that Al Sharpton lacks education but I am shocked at his analogy. Good ole racist Al!
What would Bill Cosby say to this??? I am 100% sure that Mr. Cosby must've been shocked listening to Al.

Subj: THIS TOPIC WAS DISCUSSED ON THE ' VIEW "

This topic was also discussed on "The View."

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses.

Sharpton claims the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem . “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over?

Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”

Give me an amen......

Last edited by wetibbe; 12-27-2009 at 05:50 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
With all segments of society there is unacceptable behavior, and some of it condoned by some that are in those in those segments, but to paint with such a wide brush and then use a disclaimer doesn't set right with me. We have members of this organization who are Black as we also have members who are Hispanic. Being respectful has nothing to do with being politically correct. Political correctness is about not being able to say the truth, and the truth being facts not opinion. If you have feelings and emotions that are involved they may feel like facts to you, but not to everyone. Consider what you bring forward when judging, and keep in mind that Blacks are American citizens and as such they are our responsibility whether their actions are right or wrong.
Well stated.

Quote:
Being respectful has nothing to do with being politically correct. Political correctness is about not being able to say the truth, and the truth being facts not opinion.
Excellent definition.

Larry Meeks is a well reasoned black columnist who's commentary often concerns interracial conflict of all sorts, of lot of which can also apply to white and the various notions as to what Hispanic is.

I placed his Christmas Wish here because I consider him to be wise and I respect his opinions. If I recall right, the Christmas Wish is requested every year by a large number of his followers.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 12-27-2009 at 06:58 AM.