Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-29-2010, 01:36 PM
SOS Associate

Default Nightingale Updates Her Resume

Noticed some major changes on Nightingales "About Chelene" page. Gotta say I'm a bit surprised, because I never heard a word about the most of this until today. Also would like to see the references. You know how Chelene has made Obama's birth certificate a big issue? well I'd like to see the certificates for these:

Quote:
Chelene’s first trip to California at the age of 8 on a family vacation inspired her to dream of moving to California one day. The sunny beaches, amusement parks, and entertainment were exciting as a child. Chelene kept her goal and relocated from the Puget Sound to Southern California in the early 1990’s.

Chelene has fond memories of growing up in a tight knit family. Her father served in the Air Force and thus the family moved to several locations throughout the years from Montana to Mississippi to Nebraska. Her mother worked part-time during school hours but always home before the two sisters arrived home from school. The family traveled every summer in the United States seeing such sites as Mt. Rushmore, Old Faithful, and the Grand Canyon.

During her teen years, her father retired from the Air Force and moved the family to Oregon to be near the grandparents. Chelene’s grandfather had retired as an executive from Boeing and purchased a beautiful river front property home in between an Apple Orchard farm and a dairy farm. Although Lebanon, Oregon was drastically different from the Air Force bases and cities, Chelene adapted quickly and worked on a farm during summer vacations.

Chelene was very active in school participating in the drama department, debate team, and various other clubs. In fact Chelene and a close friend created the Spirit Club for which she served as vice-president. Chelene received honor awards and graduated in the upper 10% of class.
After high school, she relocated to the Puget Sound area to attend college and begin a career in business. Her very first self-owned business was Images, a graphic design company specializing in product design and company logos. However she was scouted one day while at local mall and began a career in modeling. Bookings included Nordstrom’s, Clairol, and a book cover. One day her agent suggested she take a commercial acting class to broaden her career. Within a short amount of time Chelene was booking stage acting roles in the Seattle area without even auditioning. Television credits followed including commercials, a local soap opera “Elliott Bay”, and an episode of “Northern Exposure”.
After receiving her SAG and AFTRA memberships, Chelene moved to Seattle in her mid-20’s and quickly began working as both a model and an actress. Later she would add producer and staff credits including the “All New Captain Kangaroo Show”.

Chelene decided to leave the entertainment industry in 2005 to focus on her family. Chelene married Michael, a musician, on October 10, 1999. Their son was born in February 2003 and Chelene’s step-daughter moved in with them shortly thereafter. With a new family, they opted to start their own heating, air, and appliance repair business. During the infancy of the business, they struggled with one income and strict California business regulations. By this time Chelene had taken a strong interest in politics and decided change needed to happen to protect the middle class.

Since 2005, she has been very active in politics serving as the managing director of a political organization opposing amnesty. Her role included organizing rallies and marches in California. Chelene organized the "Free the Texas Three" march for Deputy Gilmer Hernandez and Border Patrol Agents Ramos & Compean in Hollywood. The march was featured on the nationally syndicated show "America's Most Wanted."

In addition to organizing political events, Chelene has lobbied as a private citizen in both Sacramento and Washington DC, demanding secure borders and no amnesty. Besides the border security issue, Ms. Nightingale has attended and spoken at Tea Parties and End the Fed events.

Back in 2006, she was the campaign manager for third party gubernatorial candidate, Art Olivier. During the campaign, they were invited to the late, great Aaron Russo's home to receive his endorsement and watch his extraordinary documentary "America: Freedom to Fascism".

During the last presidential election cycle, Chelene was honored with an invitation to personally meet and endorse Congressman Ron Paul.

It was due to her past political achievements that the National Constitution Party leaders and members requested her to run for governor in California as an American Independent. Chelene accepted the challenge in order to help restore our ailing state that has been hurt by special interest groups and big government.

Ms. Nightingale, who has won past awards and achievements including being listed In "Who's Who", is determined to help "we the people" take back our state so that we can govern ourselves the way our Founding Fathers intended.
Old 09-29-2010, 02:06 PM

After high school, she relocated to the Puget Sound area to attend college and begin a career in business. quote

Isn't that interesting, it states she attended college, it doesn't state what college, what she studied or if she graduated, but makes a point to say she was the top of her class in HIGH SCHOOL. I have to ask myself what most of that fluff has to do with being qualified to be gov? Is being in the top of your high school class what will do it?

Who ever wrote that sure didn't know what they were doing. They only exposed her lack of experience for the position.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:45 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Who ever wrote that sure didn't know what they were doing. They only exposed her lack of experience for the position.

Be serious. Are you really the person best suited to be making that observation?

Actually, it's pretty good. You work with what you've got. Her history is whatever it is and the individual who cranked this out accentuated where she achieved and competently glossed over where her resume isn't strong.

This passage also flows pretty well from one set of events to the next.

As I seem to recall, for whatever reason, I think she told me she attended U Dub. I have noticed, however, that nowhere has it been stated that she graduated or holds a B.A.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:56 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Be serious. Are you really the person best suited to be making that observation?.
Who isn't suited for it? It shows that her background is not geared to management, politics, or finance. It also shows that Chelene doesn't stick with things very long. She went from farmhand(I doubt this one really), to artist, to model, to stage, to producing(I really doubt this one), to heating and air repair.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
After high school, she relocated to the Puget Sound area to attend college and begin a career in business. quote

Isn't that interesting, it states she attended college, it doesn't state what college, what she studied or if she graduated, but makes a point to say she was the top of her class in HIGH SCHOOL. I have to ask myself what most of that fluff has to do with being qualified to be gov? Is being in the top of your high school class what will do it?

Yours is a great observation. The girl is really trying to make herself look good with nothing to work with. One of her notable accomplishments is that of borrowing money and then making claims that there was no due date, that the person that loaned her the money is working for the other side and is an anti-American goon per her friends.

Lets not forget that she had a few of her supporters denying the reality presented by documents that shed light on the nature of her court appearances and are key to who this woman is.

I wouldn't say that she is a great actress but she is good "rich brat" material without the money to be one...that's good acting.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:35 PM

Most of what I see on her "resume" appears to be the stuff of wishful thinking and vanity laced with the desire to be served without questioning by those
screwed up enough to let her turn them into unthinking drones.

There's an article posted on website Californiality titled, "Chelene Nightingale Invincible". A better suited article would have been titled, "Resistance Is Futile". There Chelene's talent for manipulating, controlling and doing all the thinking for those around her as is done by Star Trek's Borg would have been featured as a plus. Let her do all the thinking and by all means have her change opinions and disregard reality with impunity. Wow!! What a governor!
Old 09-29-2010, 06:12 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Who isn't suited for it? It shows that her background is not geared to management, politics, or finance. It also shows that Chelene doesn't stick with things very long. She went from farmhand(I doubt this one really), to artist, to model, to stage, to producing(I really doubt this one), to heating and air repair.

Jean isn't suited for it. I'm sorry, was what I wrote somehow vague or otherwise imprecise?

Davi, look at what you've got if you're writing a resume/background piece intended to display Chelene favorably. What would you have done differently than the author of that piece?
Old 09-29-2010, 06:41 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Jean isn't suited for it. I'm sorry, was what I wrote somehow vague or otherwise imprecise?
It was unnecessary

If Chelene were running for a position on "survivor", that would be a good resume. Tendering that one for an executive position was as foolish as those who might rely on it as a basis to vote for her.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:07 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Unnecessary, maybe. Accurate, without a doubt. Vague as to whom it referred? Not by any stretch of the imagination.

You didn't answer the question, however. You said you don't like what the author wrote. How would you change it?
Old 09-29-2010, 07:14 PM

In answer to your question Sam, yes I am one of the best suited to make that observation. You just can't take the fact that I won't put up with your bullying crap. You know so little about me, yet you spew it as though you're doing my biography.