Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........
Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 08:38 AM
Oath Keeper

It wouldn't, but this is very clearly not the case. If you would read all of reading I supplied to you, you surely wouldn't be asking me the questions that you are.

They are printed in black and white.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Oath Keeper

Default Operation Hawaii Five-OBAMa

Link
Operation Hawaii Five-OBAMa

Host: Obama Release Your Records

Type: Causes - Protest

Network: Global

Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Time: 12:00pm - 8:00pm

Location: Home or wherever there is a phone and internet from 12 pm est - 8 pm est...

Description

This event is due to the actions of the Hawaii Department of Health in regards to Obama's vital recordS.

The Hawaii DOH is openly circumventing UIPA Laws that would allow parts or even all of Obama's vital recordS to be released, due to Hawaii public statements on his vital recordS. The pressure is mounting in Hawaii and officials are being moved around like musical chairs.

Hawaii DOH officials, to this day, still refuse to verify any of the 3 different COLB's posted online by Obama's campaign.

It's time to CALL and EMAIL the DOH/GOVT officials in Hawaii and demand they uphold the UIPA Laws and release Obama's vital recordS.

On February 17th, 12pmest-8pmest, we are asking all to bombard the Hawaii Officials listed below.

Demand they uphold the UIPA Laws and release Obama's vital recordS.

Hawaii Department of Health
Administration Directory
1250 Punchbowl St.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Phone (808) 586-4400
Fax (808) 586-4444

DOH Communications Director,
Chiyome Fukino
Phone (808) 586-4400
Fax (808) 586-4444
E-mail: janice.okubo@doh.hawaii.gov

Deputy Director,
Susan Jackson
Phone (808) 586-4412
E-mail: sharon.abe@doh.hawaii.gov

Governor's Office
Governor Linda Lingle
Phone: 808 586-0034
Fax: 808 586-0006
web contact form: https://cs.ehawaii.gov/gov-ors/ctg-ci.html

Lieutenant Governor,
JAMES R."DUKE" AIONA, JR.
Phone: (808) 586-0255
Fax: (808) 586-0231
e-mail: ltgov@hawaii.gov

Department of the Attorney General
Hawaii AG, Mark Bennett
Telephone: (808) 586-1500
Fax: (808) 586-1239
web contact form; http://hawaii.gov/ag/main/contact_de...eral_responses

In the mean time, burn up these web contact forms.

Governor Linda Lingle; https://cs.ehawaii.gov/gov-ors/ctg-ci.html

Hawaii AG, Mark Bennett; http://hawaii.gov/ag/main/contact_de...eral_responses
__________________________________________________ ________

Don't forget about the White House Phone/Cyber Blitz on February 19th.

Operation Release III; http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=323296514201

__________________________________________________ ________

Some background on the Hawaii DOH.

Hawaii Department of Health refuses OIP’s request THAT THEY DISCLOSE PUBLIC DOCUMENTS BY DEC. 21st. The Post & Email can go public with the fact that the Department is in open violation of Hawaii Law regarding the request made by its editor, Mr. John Charlton, on Sept. 27, 2009, and which on Dec. 8, 2009, the Office of Information Practices warned them of the violation and demanded they respond to the request by Dec. 21st.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2009/12/...oips-request-2

http://www.thepostemail.com/2009/12/...-vital-records

http://www.thepostemail.com/2009/10/...olicies-on-nbc

http://www.examiner.com/x-7715-Portl...i-on-the-ropes

http://www.examiner.com/x-7715-Portl...be-made-public

More recent reports posted at the ORYR Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Obarac...s/207517629659
Old 02-14-2010, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05
Good question. But, when a person is hell bent on trying to do something they want more than anything, then some of the time they must stray from reality/reason. There is a time to accept reality.

Yes there is, and there is time to accept that you were naive enough to vote an illegal alien in as President!

I was not dumb enough to vote somebody into this high of office, clearly knowing nobody has ever seen his birth certificate. The only thing that has been shown is a COLB, which anybody, from anywhere could of gone to Hawaii and got one that looked just like obummers.
You Sir, do not know who I voted for and neither does anyone else on this or any other forum. It is called personal business, OK? I am certainly not being driven crazy about where the President was born.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
You Sir, do not know who I voted for and neither does anyone else on this or any other forum. It is called personal business, OK? I am certainly not being driven crazy about where the President was born.
That's the problem with conspiracy theories, they never get answered, because there is always someone, somewhere hiding in the shadows, and keeping the "truth" concealed. I saw this with the lefties and their infatuation with the JFK assassination conspiracy and the 9/11 "truthers". Sadly, the right has jumped on this one, just as they did with Clinton and the Arkansas "mafia" and the Vince Foster conspiracy. It got so bad with all his anti-Clinton stuff that I actually had to stop listening to George Putnam, because they were still harping on it a year after Clinton left the Oval Office.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:44 PM

There are some who have said they have found the smoking gun and they keep waiting for the bullet to hit. Ms Orley said how many months ago that he would be in chains with in 30 days. How much truth can you put in a tape from Kenya by Farrah?
Old 02-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Oath Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I know that is total B.S!

If I can get a hold of the old SOS database, I can prove you 100% wrong!
Old 02-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Oath Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
That's the problem with conspiracy theories, they never get answered, because there is always someone, somewhere hiding in the shadows, and keeping the "truth" concealed. I saw this with the lefties and their infatuation with the JFK assassination conspiracy and the 9/11 "truthers". Sadly, the right has jumped on this one, just as they did with Clinton and the Arkansas "mafia" and the Vince Foster conspiracy. It got so bad with all his anti-Clinton stuff that I actually had to stop listening to George Putnam, because they were still harping on it a year after Clinton left the Oval Office.
conspiracy theories?

Let me ask you one simple question, and I hope you do not find it too hard.

Why exactly is everyone of his background records (aka... birth certificate, college records, etc.) sealed?
Old 02-14-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingfool View Post
conspiracy theories?

Why exactly is everyone of his background records (aka... birth certificate, college records, etc.) sealed?
Yes, conspiracy theories. That is why I won't get sucked into theis rabbitt hole with you. If you and the rest of your ilk want to destroy this movement then keep on with this wacko conspiracy stuff. You can join she who will not be named on the endless trail of conspiracy theories.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:35 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingfool View Post
conspiracy theories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Yes, conspiracy theories. That is why I won't get sucked into theis rabbitt hole with you. If you and the rest of your ilk want to destroy this movement then keep on with this wacko conspiracy stuff. You can join she who will not be named on the endless trail of conspiracy theories.
Look....Can I interject here, not as a moderator or anything, but just a bystander?
this birth certificate controversy is not a big thing for me, not because I think it's a false front or a big scam either one, but rather because I have too much to do already. I don't see that much harm in people following a lead, as long as it is kept within the boundaries of good time management and proper disclosure. Having spent innumerable hours researching public records, I have come to the conclusion that people see what they want regardless of what the record says. Even judges and jurors. You can place damning hard evidence before whomever you want, and if they have a bent to see it a certain way, that's what will be seen. This plays the same for both sides of the Obama legitimacy controversy. What I'm saying here is both of you are probably right in some fashion, so don't let it create a rift between you. We all know that many in our government at that level are liars, else we wouldn't be here telling them we are onto their BS about illegals. We also know that Chelena will parrot anything that turns peoples' ears and eyes in her direction, and facts are as she wants to twist or create them, so there is no oracle on this issue to turn to yet. However there is one person who could have ended the majority of suspicion a long time ago, and his reluctance to do so may be more related to division than fraud. In any case, obama gets no quarter from me because he supports the fraud of illegal aliens and open borders, so why the hell should it matter if someone pressures him on the record? My theory is that we are not wrong to hammer him over the illegal alien issue, just as they are not wrong to hammer him on his qualifications. We're all at least hammering Obama, so we are somewhat united
Old 02-15-2010, 04:56 AM

AG, I am not going to c/p any part of you post. My plain and simple complaint is, I AM TIRED OF IT ALREADY. All this howling is not going to change who he is or where he was born. I am so glad that I don't have to look at BUSH any more. Republicians will never get over losing to Obama no matter what he does. They will also never admit that GWB and his invasion of Iraq and no border control (maybe most) has a lot to do with what is wrong in the US today. I have stayed out of the birther bit for how many months now. I have also never said a word against Chelene, however she is the first one to declare on the old SOS that Obama is an Illegal Alien. Now all her supporters took up her cry. I AM MY OWN PERSON AND NO ONE CONTROLS MY MIND. I don't need to yell and cry but I do need to let people know we are supposed to be about Illegal Immigration. Some people have lost there way but I don't know what way they had in the beginning.
Closed Thread