Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-02-2010, 04:14 PM

Hemet has their hands full with the mexican gangs.

Aside from Hemet, Costa Mesa has joined in support of Arizona and so has Yorba Linda.

Maybe it might be more productive to, instead of protesting what Los Angeles (The mexican city) is doing, to start pressuring other cities to support Arizona.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
Hemet has their hands full with the mexican gangs.

Aside from Hemet, Costa Mesa has joined in support of Arizona and so has Yorba Linda.

Maybe it might be more productive to, instead of protesting what Los Angeles (The mexican city) is doing, to start pressuring other cities to support Arizona.
I think that is the logic behind going to Arizona this weekend.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:31 AM

I mean pressuring California cities to support Arizona, not just going to AZ to show support, but presenting resolutions of support to individual California cities.

I would love to go to Arizona. I can't. My situation has grown immeasurably WORSE since it was just business considerations and hours that prevented me from going anyplace. It's now so bad, I can't even go out to dinner or a freaking movie for crissakes. I'm lucky to be able to make a grocery run.

When I go to Arizona and I will go. I'm not coming back. It will be a permanent move. So, if you know anyone who wants to buy a dog grooming shop, point them this way.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:26 PM

Don't do just one thing, do everything you can think of doing.

That LA Supervisor meeting yesterday really did get under my skin. I have posted that I am purchasing ALL my taxables out of LA County and that is just the start. I will not make a dent but just maybe others feel the same as I do.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Don't do just one thing, do everything you can think of doing.

That LA Supervisor meeting yesterday really did get under my skin. I have posted that I am purchasing ALL my taxables out of LA County and that is just the start. I will not make a dent but just maybe others feel the same as I do.
We do Rimo, although I don't live in LA, I do sometimes go there for work or to visit friends. But I will cut as much of that out and when I have to go there I won't spend one red cent, not for gas or anything. I dislike LA anyway, so it won't be too hard.