Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > California Schools

California Schools Topics And Information Relating To California Schools

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-06-2009, 02:48 PM

Default Through the eyes of an old teacher

I received this in an email and thought I would share it with you.
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 12:44 AM
Subject: America's Last War

America's Last War
Commentary by Rabbi Shifren
Dec 7, 2009

Here is a Pearl Harbor story you WON'T hear:

I am a teacher, as some of you might know, for 22 years now in the L.A.United School District. It was one particular Dec. 7, several years ago, that I received the biggest wake up call of my life, changing forever my relationship with America and giving me the understanding of her future battle, her Last War.

I had become sensitive by now, to small aberrations in our "multiculturalism" policies that even by L.A. standards, were off the charts. But today's announcements through the school P.A. system were amiss. The eight o'clock bell mentioned nothing about this profoundly important day in our nation's history. Business as usual. Nine o'clock rolled around, I thought surely that something would be mentioned. Nothing. Ten o'clock, nothing.Before the noon lunch break, I began to become agitated, and walked into the principal's office.

"Miss, I was wondering why you or the administration hadn't said anything about Pearl Harbor day," I started off, cautious optimism mixed with controlled outrage.
"I'm afraid that we won't be making such an announcement," she said matter-of-factly.
"And the reason?" I persisted, by now completely uninterested in professional protocols, like keeping my job.
"You don't seem to understand, Rabbi. We are a multicultural school district. We have many student here that are of Japanese ancestry. Such a show of overt patriotism might make them uncomfortable. Apparently, this delicate matter of cultural sensitivity on your part needs some attention."

I walked out wondering what world I was living in. But it gets better (or sadly, more tragic).
After lunch, there was a P.A. announcement. After the banal ding-dong, signaling the message, we heard the following:
"In order to show our patriotism and love for diversity and "multiculturalism", the L.A. High student council is proud to announce the Gay and Lesbian dance at noon in the cafeteria...."

The students didn't bat an eyelash. I stared at each of them, waiting to see if some one's demeanor would somehow be caught of guard and made sour by the hideous show of national perversity and lack of any sense of shame. No, these kids were not going to say anything. They didn't notice anything remiss, just another announcement.

My friends, from that day on, I have been at war with multiculturalism and "diversity." I want you to know that we are losing that war. There is no teacher in American public schools today that can say that we haven't been compromised by a foreign culture, with its foot in our collective door, letting in concepts and teachings that will ultimately destroy this country.

So when my dear friend, Pastor Jim Vineyard of Oklahoma City, warned me about the latest insanity in Kentucky, where "Merry Christmas" has suddenly become an "issue", I needed to write you. I felt compelled to tell you that the only way we can defeat this evil is to confront it head on! Act as though your home was under attack by haters and bigots, and prepare to fight America's LAST WAR. This is a war we will not win with bullets or Marines. That's why it will be so difficult, because the enemy is camouflaged in many deceptive guises.

For many young people reading these words for the first time, it will come as a shock to you that you have never heard of the plan that our enemies have to destroy you. Your teachers have been complicit in hiding from you the very nature of the threat that hovers over the survivability of your dear ones and community. Your dumbed-down textbooks contain not one ounce of truth about the stealth and patience of those that stalk us, their absolute surety and hardened resolve to enslave us and transform the America we have known and love. Your very schools have been transformed into breeding camps, paving the way for the future shock troops of the alien culture that will supplant you.
This is right out of the books written by Marx, Lenin, and those who have threatened us for generations. Look it up for yourself! Your teachers will not help you. They are in bed with those that want to control your thoughts and energies, channeling them into the future utopia sung about and praised on so many college campuses during my youth in the 60's.

Marxism 101: To destroy the fabric of a nation, like the United States, cannot be done through war. The US is too strong to defeat militarily. In order to render it pacified, one must destroy it from within, through its institutions and moral belief systems. Turning neighbor against neighbor, creating political and labor unrest, inciting race against race, and CAUSING THE PEOPLE TO START TO DOUBT THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, CAST ASPERSIONS UPON THEIR SPIRITUAL LEADERS AND DOCTRINES, CREATING SOCIETAL ANARCHY THROUGH A SYSTEM OF MORAL RELATIVITY, WHERE ALL SOCIETAL RELIGIOUS FOUNDATIONS COME UNDER QUESTION--these are at the root of our present moral decay.

My dear friend, this is why saying "Merry Christmas" is now under attack! This is the first shot over the bow in a war, America's LAST WAR, that you will be forced to fight. Don't like the idea of fighting? Get used to it! You (we) have dawdled too long. The night is spent, the dawn is near, and America must wake up to the new slave masters that are at the door. Someone once said that freedom is only won through the shedding of blood from time to time. I think this is true. But we can avoid it from being OUR blood only if we act now.

Witness:
--In San Diego, Calif., Muslim taxi drivers take up an entire street downtown with their prayer mats rolled out on the sidewalk. NO ONE DARE BOTHER THEM, THEY WALK AROUND THEM DURING PRAYER! Ask yourself: Would Christians blocking the path of shoppers and businesses be accorded the same niceties?

--In Deerborn, Mich., the residents must suffer the blaring from the Muslim minarets FIVE TIMES A DAY, calling for prayer in Allah's name. HERE! NOW! IN AMERICA, NOT AFGHANISTAN!! Ask yourself: What would the AClU do if Christians were to affirm their prayer in such a brazen, incorrigible way?! You already know the answer.

--Harvard university was forced to spend PUBLIC FUNDS FOR MUSLIM FOOT BATHS so practitioners of that "peaceful" religion would feel "inclusive" during their prayer.
Ask yourself the questions: If public funds were to provide Christians with beads, crosses, wafers, bibles--what would the local leftist politicians do?

--Many communities are under pressure in the U.S. to institute sharia law (where Muslims are only held accountable according to the Koran). In Britain, the head of the Anglican church has already sanctioned such a concept!! Yet, to teach about the Holocaust has been outlawed in such communities, lest rioting and social conflict occur.
Ask yourself: If Christians were to declare that they wanted to be judged according to biblical precepts, who would be the first to be called a racist bigot????

--Kansas City airport (last time we checked, it was city property, accountable to taxpayers) has purchased foot washing basins for Muslim prayer. As has the universities of Boston, Washington, and Temple. Ask yourself: What if Christian groups were to petition such a singular use of government funds, how fast would the first law suit come?

--Carver Elementary School (San Diego, Ca.) has a district mandated 15-minute prayer period for Muslim kids. What? How, you'll ask? Isn't there a separation of church and state? Ah, of course, if you're a CHRISTIAN!

You get the picture. Here's the difficult part. You work hard, raise your kids to believe in G-d, you pay your taxes, and pledge your support for America. To recoup from a blistering week, you relax on the weekend, go to church, be with your kids....another week has passed. What's missing from this picture? While you are either too busy to notice, or simply exhausted and have no energy, their are people out there who HATE YOU, 24-7, AND ARE WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK, QUIETLY, TO DESTROY YOUR WAY OF LIFE. Even more difficult, is that there is an increasing awareness among all of us, the our politicians ARE IN BED WITH THESE VERY GROUPS!!

Think about it!! How could any red-blooded American promote or enable sharia law? How could any of our neighbors stab us in the back like this? Answer: corruption combined with political correctness. We are reaping the bitter harvest of those insane Viet Nam years of dislocation and hammering away at America's values. Those 60's hippies are now on the boards of education and in our halls of Congress. The decay of our nation is not in some cave in Afghanistan, but right here in our communities and college campuses.

I was driving around the neighborhood one day recently when I had to pull over to the curb to write something down. By chance, I happened to be right next to a religious school, and could audibly make out a song coming from the classroom whose open door faced the street. I was struck as if by a trance, my whole essence became frozen for one moment as I heard the children sing: "Oh beauful for spacious skies, for amber waves of grain. For purple mountains' majesty, above the fruited plane. America...America...G-d shed his grace on thee. And crown Thy good, with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea." I awoke from my trance, wiped away the tears, and knew the last time I heard that song was 50 years ago, as a lad in the 2nd grade!! We just don't hear such overt manifestations of patriotism in our schools. But we hear plenty about Gay rights, lots of Christian bashing and guilt trips laid on us by Muslim agitators and America haters. No limit to how we're destroying the world (never mind how our young soldiers are trying to save the world in some desolate hole where life isn't worth a plug nickel). We never get enough about how the Southwest U.S. is actually Mexico, and how the "reconquista" (the Hispanic re-conquering of America) will throw us back to Europe where we belong.

No, this LAST WAR that we face shall start right here. RIGHT NOW. WITH YOU AND ME!! No more Mr. Nice Guy. There will be a massive call by your local religious leaders to stand up and be counted. DO IT! Turn off the TV, put down the beer, go off-line for a few minutes on behalf of the country that has given you your FREEDOM AND INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY. GO AND PROTEST THE TAKING AWAY OF THE ONLY REASON FOR THE GOODNESS AND MIRACLE OF THE COUNTRY, THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!

Treat each example of "Happy Holidays" as a direct hit by haters of you and your family. Each time you hear this, boycott the station, whether radio or TV! Let them know who is the boss. How is it that Dr. Laura's TV debut was boycotted by ONE MILLION GAYS AND LESBIANS WHO THREATENED PALMOLIVE COMPANY. How is it that they succeeded in censoring one of the America's top personalities from expressing her constitutionally sanctioned right of free speech. Yet we are reconciled with politicians who bow to our enemies and are complicit in destroying the sanctity of Christmas? The answer: we let them do it.

My dear Americans, it's time to change the script. We must:
--insist, implore, advocate, and act to re-institute the teaching of the 10 commandments in our schools.
--support candidates that oppose sharia law
--monitor books and curricula for anti-christian or anti-Western culture biases while downplaying communism, Islam, and the Gay/Lesbian lifestyle
--declare a war to the death on "multiculturalism" (this is nothing but propaganda and inculcating our youth to hate America, while yielding to the forces of Islam and radical activists whose target is middle class America and it's values)
--promote, honor, sanctify, and support marriage
--INSTITUTE AN OPEN, UNABASHED CAMPAIGN TO HAVE MORE CHILDREN. BRINGING THEM UP WITH PRIDE IN AMERICA, ITS VALUES, AND RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

There was once a dark moment in our history at Valley Forge. Under siege, General Washington was wont to pray on his knees in full sight of the troops. Let us contemplate his words so long ago:

"The honor and safety of our bleeding country, and every other motive that can influence the brave and heroic spirit, call loudly upon us to acquit ourselves with spirit. In short, we must now determine to be enslaved or free. If we make freedom our choice, we must obtain it by the blessings of Heaven on our united and vigorous efforts."

Amen.
Semper Fi

Rabbi Nachum Shifren
Your Educational Candidate
Lecturer and Author, Candidate for California State Senate, District #26
www.RabbiForSenate.com
"If we had 10 more teachers like Rabbi Shifren, we could turn around America tomorrow."....Rev Jesse Lee Petersen

--
Rabbi Nachum Shifren
Your Educational Candidate
Lecturer and Author, Candidate for California State Senate, District #26
www.RabbiForSenate.com
"If we had 10 more teachers like Rabbi Shifren, we could turn around America tomorrow."....Rev Jesse Lee Petersen
Old 12-07-2009, 08:16 AM

December 7, 2009

Because we should always remember.....

Pearl harbor

President Franklin D. Roosevelt's Speech to the Nation after the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941:

To the Congress of the United States:

Yesterday, December 7, 1941 -- a date which will live in infamy -- the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan.

The United States was at peace with that Nation and, at the solicitation of Japan, was still in conversation with its Government and its Emperor looking toward the maintenance of peace in the Pacific. Indeed, one hour after Japanese air squadrons had commenced bombing in Oahu, the Japanese Ambassador to the United States and his colleague delivered to the Secretary of State of form reply to a recent American message. While this reply stated that it seemed useless to continue the existing diplomatic negotiations, it contained no threat or hint of war or armed attack.

It will be recorded that the distance of Hawaii from Japan makes it obvious that the attack was deliberately planned many days or even weeks ago. During the intervening time the Japanese Government had deliberately sought to deceive the United States by false statements and expressions of hope for continued peace.

The attack yesterday on the Hawaiian Islands has caused severe damage to American naval and military forces. Very many American lives have been lost. In addition American ships have been reported torpedoed on the high seas between San Francisco and Honolulu.

Yesterday the Japanese Government also launched an attack against Malaya.
Last night Japanese forces attacked Hong Kong.
Last night Japanese forces attacked Guam.
Last night Japanese forces attacked the Philippine Islands.
Last night the Japanese attacked Midway Island.

Japan has, therefore, undertaken a surprise offensive extending throughout the Pacific area. The facts of yesterday speak for themselves. The people of the United States have already formed their opinions and well understand the implications to the very life and safety of our Nation.

As Commander-in-Chief of the Army and Navy I have directed that all measures be taken for our defense.

Always will we remember the character of the onslaught against us.

No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the American people in their righteous might will win through to absolute victory.

I believe I interpret the will of the Congress and of the people when I assert that we will not only defend ourselves to the uttermost but will make very certain that this form of treachery shall never endanger us again.

Hostilities exist. There is no blinking at the fact that our people, our territory, and our interests are in grave danger.

With confidence in our armed forces -- with the unbounded determination of our people -- we will gain the inevitable triumph -- so help us God.

I ask that the Congress declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Japan on Sunday, December seventh, a state of war has existed between the United States and the Japanese Empire.

Franklin D. Roosevelt
The White House, December 8, 1941