Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-03-2014, 07:41 AM

I will not give up the fight. Although it's hard to combat so much going on in our country.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:06 AM

Default Jan Brewer

Fox news this AM:

ICE responded to Jan Brewers letter of yesterday: The illegals are being sent to Arizona because ICE is overwhelmed by the numbers in Texas.*( After her letter ANOTHER bus load arrived in Arizona ).

I'll buy that.

Those here are old timers and remember back 1 - 2 decades. Mexico had/has at least 6 different groups, not all in consort nor agreement, to invade the USA with swarms of illegals. Vicente Fox even had an official multi-year plan on paper. Those groups range from Oligarchs' to communists, to Reconquista's to more and 6 is probably an understatement.

It's too lengthy to detail but remember the Mexican Government was printing a booklet and posting directions in bus stations. Mayors along the border were actively furnishing travel aids, water, maps *( Even condoms ).

And lets not forget our own little Angels here placing water barrels in the desert. Even the Catholic church is operating a safe house in Mexico and Nuns were running them in Texas.

Arizona too has it's fair share of open border proponents and illegal alien sympathizers, both civilian and in Government. And why even bother to bring up the large numbers of churches here sympathetic and active aiding, abetting, hiding illegal aliens.

Everything that dumbledorf our illustrious leader is doing is A OK with me. He's crashing. Regime change is looking better and better. He even has the AAs Afro Am's really PO'd now and Democrats in Congress are increasingly speaking out about a range of subjects they don't like.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:01 AM

This is continuing to get media coverage, what a surprise. You just know this had something to do with Amnesty Canter loosing. Wow, was that something!!! First time in US history a sitting Majority Leader lost in a primary. This will have waves coming in it's wake.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
This is continuing to get media coverage, what a surprise. You just know this had something to do with Amnesty Canter loosing. Wow, was that something!!! First time in US history a sitting Majority Leader lost in a primary. This will have waves coming in it's wake.
They say it's much more than illegal immigration.

If I remember the commentary right, the immigration issue was coupled with unemployment among American citizens (we're talking nationality here, not race, so don't get the race baiting panties in a bunch. You know who you are...). It seems the focus was not merely about "throw them all out" with no other reason stated than they entered contrary to immigration law as that it is a fact that illegal immigration is harming us in the workplace. There was also discussion that Cantor was preoccupied with being a house majority leader rather than a congressman representing the people who elected him.

In a short interview, Brat spoke about free markets, the rule of law, property rights (I interpret he includes money as a form of property, a founding American concept concerning taxation and appropriation - he may also be talking about the legion of unelected bureaucrats who tamper with real property rights as well), and immigration - a very basic platform. [I have edited out a misquote concerning that interview and corrected that error in this post. ilbegone]

Some commentary inferred that the dumping of those people in Arizona didn't help Cantor.

Much of what the president has done since his reelection has created an ever mounting uproar and maybe the voters are looking to send Congress a message to do something about it. I spoke with my congressman's office yesterday, there was a pronounced flinch reaction concerning the terrorist swap and Sergeant Tamoorasi being held in Mexico. The lady intimated that they were hearing quite a bit about those issues and I gathered there was quite a bit of public anger expressed to the congressman. Perhaps the push back / backlash has begun.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 06-11-2014 at 07:26 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:16 PM

If Lindsey Graham had just had ONE opponent with a strong message he would have been toast too. But the vote was divided by 5 or 6 and that gave him the advantage. But I bet he knows that and Canters oust had to have shaken him to the bone.