Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2009, 02:47 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default My favorite message left on my Youtube acct. ...

... from this past week.

Just b/c the Holiday Season is here, doesn't mean people have stopped watching my videos. I just went through a couple dozen new messages that have been left for me during the past week. Of those messages, this one was my favorite. Never had I imagined such a well thought out response to my video, Has Illegal Immigration Been Good For The San Fernando Valley? , could be left in the public comments section. Nonetheless, these were the thoughts of 19arambulo19:

All of you people saying all that shit are stupid!! yes this is making you mad but it is true who the hell picks you fruit so your snott ass rich ass fucks can go to the fuckin albertsons and get it fresh huh?? and ya we mexicans are gangbangers so what?? SUR X3 for life!!we aint the only gang banging grafftti spraying race!!! so fuck with it bitch ass niggers and crackers!!! BROWN PRIDE!!