Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Social Scene > Sports

Sports Topics relating to sports

Immigration Pushed To The Forefront Again.... Thanks! To Everyone Who Has Propelled This Issue To Its' Rightful Position. Years Of Hard Work Are Paying Off.....Keep Up The Good Work!......
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-11-2010, 04:18 PM
REWHBLCAIN's Avatar
REWHBLCAIN REWHBLCAIN is offline
Archer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ma
Posts: 451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMyOwn View Post
Why?
LOL, oh gee I don't know. Great role model for kids knowing you can rape and continue life as usual. Just like Mikey Jackson. That's the way I think when it comes to things like this.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-11-2010, 04:49 PM
MowMyOwn MowMyOwn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REWHBLCAIN View Post
LOL, oh gee I don't know. Great role model for kids knowing you can rape and continue life as usual. Just like Mikey Jackson. That's the way I think when it comes to things like this.
Just wantin to know what it had to do with his game and the Celtics. He was stupid (like Tiger Woods), he was caught (like Tiger Woods) but the sport goes on. Their personal actions suck, just like numerous other pro athletes.

Michael Jackson didn't retire either.

Last edited by MowMyOwn; 04-11-2010 at 05:12 PM. Reason: added thought
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-11-2010, 07:20 PM
REWHBLCAIN's Avatar
REWHBLCAIN REWHBLCAIN is offline
Archer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ma
Posts: 451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMyOwn View Post
Just wantin to know what it had to do with his game and the Celtics. He was stupid (like Tiger Woods), he was caught (like Tiger Woods) but the sport goes on. Their personal actions suck, just like numerous other pro athletes.

Michael Jackson didn't retire either.
Ya, I just have to throw my Celtics in there since they have a great rivalry with Lakers.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-14-2010, 04:56 PM
MowMyOwn MowMyOwn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REWHBLCAIN View Post
Ya, I just have to throw my Celtics in there since they have a great rivalry with Lakers.
The rivalry kind of fizzled since the retirement of Byrd and Magic, but the flame is still aflicker.

Rivalry is good ... let the games begin!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SaveOurState 2009 - 2016 All Rights Reserved