Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-08-2012, 10:28 PM

Default Lighter Side: Barbershop Quartet

Lighter side: A racist barbership quartet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWfa8...eature=related
Old 10-09-2012, 09:38 AM
SOS Associate

Incredibly stupid

A poorly crafted, sound challenged, low quality video of white people making fun of themselves. Seriously, you'd have to be an idiot not to see that the whole point of this clip was aimed at making white people look stupid.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Incredibly stupid

A poorly crafted, sound challenged, low quality video of white people making fun of themselves. Seriously, you'd have to be an idiot not to see that the whole point of this clip was aimed at making white people look stupid.
Do you really think so? I didn't realize you loved white people so much that you cared how they were depicted.

Well in today's LA Times there's a story about a monument to Mexican "students" who walked out of their high school classes in 1968 in the great "Chicano walkout" to protest poor academic performance, among other things. No monument to students who stayed in class, only to those who walked out.

About what you'd expect from a race of people who are proud of a mayor, Antonio Villaragosa, who gave up trying to pass the California bar exam...after flunking it four times.

Spare your anger and your indignation for a race who admire a mayor who flunked the bar exam four times and build monuments to high school drop outs!

Whites are confident and secure enough to enjoy satire, even at our own expense. If we're strong enough to laugh at ourselves, what the F**K is it to you?

Last edited by Don; 10-09-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:28 PM

For post #2 I was going to post 3 or 4 question marks because the video was so silly. I gave Don a break because he has been civil for a while.
I am just not a comedy person.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:46 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Do you really think so? I didn't realize you loved white people so much that you cared how they were depicted.
Whites are confident and secure enough to enjoy satire, even at our own expense. If we're strong enough to laugh at ourselves, what the F**K is it to you?
I am half white Don. So I do care how white people are depicted. That's satire? We see different things there pbviously. It's certainly not a representation of myself, or my relatives that I'd like to claim.
What is it to me, you ask?

Wll Don, it's like this. If this was in some flea-bitten night club where half-assed comics were given an opportunity to pass or fail before an audience of inebriated patrons, it wouldn't be out of place. But we're a non-profit, public benefit organization that faces scrutiny on a daily basis as to our character and motive. Here you are holding this...(cough)....media....out to our readers as an example of what we (should?) consider humorous.

I have a pretty good sense of humor Don. And I can see past the shallow qualities of some jokes to get to the intended punch lines. But.....some jokes are just not told in mixed company. Drunken sailors on leave should not be brought to your moms house to tell stories around the dinner table...for example.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:59 PM

The video is a stupid stand up routine which might appeal to those who find ultimate humor in being out on a real "pantshitter" - being so drunk that the imbiber shits his pants just before passing out and winds up with his face and soiled clothing in a picture posted on some "after the party" website.

What are you trying to bait here, Don?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:12 AM

Talking My favorite racist

Actually Katt Williams is my preferred racist idiot. He is funnier, he uses a lot more profanity and his audience laughs more.

http://www.comedycentral.com/comedians/katt-williams
Old 10-11-2012, 08:03 PM

OK Don, I rip on those Chicano walkout bozos from 1968 here http://www.fightbackinsac.com/forums...ead.php?t=2788

Read the whole thread, it's informative concerning brown racism, education differences between Mexicans and Mexican Americans and differences within those groups. It starts out slow, gets heavy into statistics, then evolves into truth concerning "la raza".

It's not a broad ancestry thing we face. Concerning the 1968 walkout it's about some brown American racists who tried to piggyback off the black civil rights movement and probably the ones now pushing to build some dubious "monument" to race (they need racial polarization and in reality they need you to help them achieve it) are bitter, racist, old geezers who were personally involved in the walk out - even though it didn't change anything but the racial composition of the LAUSD school board. Still roughly the same percentage "Latino" drop out rate in the LAUSD school district even with the now majority Latina board.

Not everyone is the same (so many different ways of thinking and personal experiences within the "race" you speak of), and I often think that you might be someone purposefully trying to bring discredit on SOS by your constant race laden comments.

There are a lot of problems not being truthfully addressed by "educators" concerning the lack of educational achievement by a significant portion of many different people who are termed "Latinos". However, I will tell you about a rarity of which brown racists would crow about while side stepping and hiding lots of truth.

I know an essentially harmless but dirtbag leaning Mexican national (I don't know why I like him but I do, I just haven't let him scam or bullshit me - my Elena despises him) who has spent most of the last thirty five years being illegal.

His wife is a really nice woman in spite of her relationship with the man (she now lives with her daughter), when they were together she was sort of lost in a really old fashioned Mexican definition of a marital relationship. His two sons (whom he has disowned) are 1) an ICE immigration agent in California 2) a cop in Illinois. His daughter has become a specialty surgeon who is married to a white attorney.

If anyone shouldn't have made it in America, it would be the American born children of that man, but they did.

The knuckleheads of the 1968 walkout can't claim the success of those three Americans, no matter how much bullshit they talk about the walk out or general raza crap they spout.

Let the race crap go, Don. As it is you are the Aztlanista's best arms length friend - you make their case for them.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 10-11-2012 at 09:42 PM.