Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-22-2010, 02:14 PM

Default More Southern California cities expected to stand behind Arizona illegal immigration

More Southern California cities expected to stand behind Arizona illegal immigration law
This week a handful of Southern California cities are expected to back Arizona's stringent crackdown on illegal immigration.
Hemet and Lake Elsinore are scheduled to vote on the issue Tuesday night.
While the cities are considering resolutions of support, the votes would not change actual policy in those cities.
When Costa Mesa declared itself a "rule-of-law" city, our readers were divided in their opinions.
Maria wrote: Costa Mesa has just as much right to declare itself a "Rule of Law" city as LA or SF have to declare themselves a "Sanctuary" city. More of a right, as a matter of fact, because Costa Mesa puts the interests of citizen taxpayers ahead of the interests of non-taxpaying foreign lawbreakers.
Yet again, the hypocrisy of the pro-open-borders media is stunning. Why even bother to pretend to be a real newspaper? Just change your name to "La Raza Propaganda Sheet" and be done with it.
hispanic-blood wrote: I was born & raised in Az. My great- great grand parents came to Az. but they did it legally. I have seen Phoenix decay over the years. We were raised to follow the laws of the USA. The illegals that we have here today, do NOT respect the USA. I don't know what they are teaching in our schools, but I have never seen such disrespect for a country as I see today from the Hispanics that we have today. The people who are here are now fed up with the illegal aliens. They do NOT come to be part of this country they come for what they can get for free from our country. I support SB 1070, and if you love this country as I do everyone would support this bill. Please no more amnesty, because in 10 years we will have 30 million more law-breakers.
svivar9087 wrote: Orange County has always been a miniature
Arizona, High concentration of hate groups,
expensive homes and people exploiting illegals
as long, as they don't live in their neighbor
hoods. "THEY CAN TAKE THE BUS IN"....GOOD OLE
WHITE AMERICAN SENTIMENT.
Yorba Linda has also passed a resolution in support of the Arizona law. Councilman Jim Winder walked out of the meeting when the issue came up, saying it was a waste of time and had nothing to do with city government. Rancho Santa Margarita, also in Orange County, recently backed the controversial Arizona law as well.
The L.A. City Council has opposed the Arizona law and has voted a boycott of the state, though the City Council is likely to provide an exemption to the Scottsdale, Ariz.-based provider of the red light cameras that the city uses.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/comm...ation-law.html