Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-03-2010, 03:05 PM

Default Declare War on Mexico: Round Up Emeny Aliens

I've resisted the temptation to urge a decl. of war against Mexico on the grounds that I want Mexicans bombed in the US, not in Mexico. If we bomb Mexico that will drive more of them here.

I have always thought the best way to persuade them to leave is to make Mexico the safest place in the world for Mexicans, and the USA the most unpleasant and unhealthy for them.

A declaration of war, however, would give our government the right to round them up as "enemy aliens." I know there is no political will for this at the present time, but it's an intriguing idea anyway. No actual military operations except to seal the border, round them up and shove them back across...at gunpoint. It would also make border jumpers legal invaders who could be shot and bombed on sight.

In WW2, we used thermite, white phosporous, napalm and atomic bombs on defenseless civilians in the name of national security. I'm not suggesting we should burn Mexicans alive the way we did Germans and Japanese, but I can't think of a single reason not to.

Last edited by Don; 04-03-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:08 PM

Either you're really an idiot or you are someone like Naui pretending to be an idiot.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:15 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMyOwn View Post
Either you're really an idiot or you are someone like Naui pretending to be an idiot.
I think eccentric may be a more accurate term. The idea is whimsical at best, given the lack of will for even law enforcement. To propose something that goes wildly beyond that is either the rantings of a frustrated man, or someone who is losing touch with reality. I don't know if we have any psychology majors among us, but we are here to help, Don.
Tell me you haven't suggested this to Obama in writing though......
Old 04-04-2010, 04:37 AM

Default Reality.

The reality is that our Government did, and maybe still does, have a contingency plan to invade Mexico. Cap Weinberger, Secretary of Defense had that plan. It's real history.

There is some justification for a take over !

We are being invaded, no doubt about it. There are Mexican elements that want to reconquer the South West.

Actually there was a better case to invade during Vicente Fox's regime than presently. Comparing Calderon's war on drug cartels to what Fox did illustrates abundantly that Fox did nothing to stop the cartels. In fact he had a plan to deliberately push millions of Mexicans into the USA. And the mayors of Mexican towns along the border did everything possible to facilitate the migration North, handing out travel packs of food, water, maps and condoms. And Grupo Beta, a branch of the Mexican Government is still lending all assistance to the invaders

It would be realistic to invade Mexico and take 10 kilometers of no mans land along the entire border. That would stop the invasion. Historically there have always been the great bandidos in Mexico, Pancho Villa and others and the USA has been at war with Mexico in the past. There isn't much difference now in 2010 than back in th 1800's. It's still the Wild West and Mexicans raid across the border killing ranchers. Remember Maximillian and the Alamo ?

Presently it will not be possible to get such a plan approved by Congress. Indeed this administration is more likely to give Mexico a 10 kilometer strip of the USA.

The talk of bombing Mexican civilians doesn't help the conservative cause. It hurts all of us and lends credence to the liberal left, Democrat accusations that the tea parties and patriots espouse violence. We do not.

Last edited by wetibbe; 04-04-2010 at 04:42 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
The reality is that our Government did, and maybe still does, have a contingency plan to invade Mexico. Cap Weinberger, Secretary of Defense had that plan. It's real history.

There is some justification for a take over !

We are being invaded, no doubt about it. There are Mexican elements that want to reconquer the South West.

Actually there was a better case to invade during Vicente Fox's regime than presently. Comparing Calderon's war on drug cartels to what Fox did illustrates abundantly that Fox did nothing to stop the cartels. In fact he had a plan to deliberately push millions of Mexicans into the USA. And the mayors of Mexican towns along the border did everything possible to facilitate the migration North, handing out travel packs of food, water, maps and condoms. And Grupo Beta, a branch of the Mexican Government is still lending all assistance to the invaders

It would be realistic to invade Mexico and take 10 kilometers of no mans land along the entire border. That would stop the invasion. Historically there have always been the great bandidos in Mexico, Pancho Villa and others and the USA has been at war with Mexico in the past. There isn't much difference now in 2010 than back in th 1800's. It's still the Wild West and Mexicans raid across the border killing ranchers. Remember Maximillian and the Alamo ?

Presently it will not be possible to get such a plan approved by Congress. Indeed this administration is more likely to give Mexico a 10 kilometer strip of the USA.

The talk of bombing Mexican civilians doesn't help the conservative cause. It hurts all of us and lends credence to the liberal left, Democrat accusations that the tea parties and patriots espouse violence. We do not.
I have to agree that any existing plan to invade Mexico would just be another immigration strategy for Mexico. Think about all the crap we are going through in Iraq and Afghanistan and all the immigration that is related to that. It is an immigration nightmare. Now park all of that right next door to us.

But I do like the idea of occupying parts of Mexico along the border. But it would have to be hostile occupation with no cooperation with the authorities and no coordinated operations with anyone in Mexico. It would be strictly to control borders and make less vulnerable certain border areas.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:00 AM

I think you should all write to the family of the rancher who was murdered by these vermin in Arizona and remind them not to over react and to keep in mind that not "all" Mexicans are bad people. I'm sure they will appreciate your concern that they not have racist thoughts.

The measures I propose, exterminating these vermin if they are in our country, are no different than carried out by Churchill and FDR against defenseless Germans and Japanese civilians who were no threat to us. They're far more moderate than the systematic poisoning of Iraq with radioactive munitions today. Mexican scum are invading our country and killing our people and they deserve the same fate as people on the other side of the world who never did anything to us.

When bloody massacres begin and you see these vermin and their mobs burning and looting American cities and pulling Americans out of cars you will quickly forget your fear of being called a "racist" by the SPLC and accept the fact that we are in a struggle for physical survival.

In the aftermath of the Mexican war in 1848, there was some sentiment favoring annexation of Mexico. Sen. John C. Calhoun opposed the annexation of Mexico arguing that their association would destroy America. He could not have been more right. History has proven him correct, as anyone can see by just driving through metropolitan Southern California and seeing how Mexicans have transformed America into filthy stinking Mexican slums, bankrupted hospitals and destroyed schools.

They are fully up to the task of exterminating us and have openly announced that intention. Anyone who shrinks from that reality is doomed.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:49 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
I think you should all write to the family of the rancher who was murdered by these vermin in Arizona and remind them not to over react and to keep in mind that not "all" Mexicans are bad people. I'm sure they will appreciate your concern that they not have racist thoughts.

The measures I propose, exterminating these vermin if they are in our country, are no different than carried out by Churchill and FDR against defenseless Germans and Japanese civilians who were no threat to us. They're far more moderate than the systematic poisoning of Iraq with radioactive munitions today. Mexican scum are invading our country and killing our people and they deserve the same fate as people on the other side of the world who never did anything to us.

When bloody massacres begin and you see these vermin and their mobs burning and looting American cities and pulling Americans out of cars you will quickly forget your fear of being called a "racist" by the SPLC and accept the fact that we are in a struggle for physical survival.

In the aftermath of the Mexican war in 1848, there was some sentiment favoring annexation of Mexico. Sen. John C. Calhoun opposed the annexation of Mexico arguing that their association would destroy America. He could not have been more right. History has proven him correct, as anyone can see by just driving through metropolitan Southern California and seeing how Mexicans have transformed America into filthy stinking Mexican slums, bankrupted hospitals and destroyed schools.

They are fully up to the task of exterminating us and have openly announced that intention. Anyone who shrinks from that reality is doomed.
First of all Don, you keep bring up the specter of race, when invasion by a foriegn country is not necessarily attached to that...as in your example of Germany. Since we are not an organization based upon racial agendas, how about just leaving that out of mix for now.
Secondly, mainstream immigration and border enforcement proponents are not very eager to embrace methods or even proposals that associate themselves with bombing, mayhem, slaughter, or similar things and give rise to the accusation that they are just all wild, foaming at the mouth extremists. The more exteme the measures proposed, the less support and following those associated with it seem to have in terms of numbers...probably financially too. The conditions that you mentioned have not happened in America as of yet, and therefore have not inspired or driven the affected population to engage or even support such measures currently. Maybe they never will, but who knows. In the interim, you are placing yourself in very slim cross section of the movement, and will more than likely be ostracized by them at the rate your headed. Now I am not devoid of sympthy for victims of mexican crime. I am actually quite predisposed to vengance, retaliation, and holding a grudge....I'm not afraid to admit that. But I also concern myself with how the general population and my peers percieve my actions, intentions, and statements. After all, they are the ones who will judge me here on earth. So I do temper my attitude, at least the public one, so that I don't alienate myself to the point nobody even listens to what I have to say anymore, even when it is the truth. Now maybe you are a seer or way ahead of the rest of us with your predictions and suggestions, but that's usually a problem.
It's like feeding people undercooked meat, unripe fruit, or raw unprocessed olives: expect them to spit it out while making distorted faces.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:26 AM

Default Al Qaead

Don:

In my own opinion, based on many years of watching border events, and based on my own experience 17 years overseas, coupled with current activities, I think I have strong intuition to think that somehow Al Qaeda is mixed up with some segments of the drug cartels. Certainly our co-patriots have been picking through the border trash and found time after time evidence of Arabs in papers written Arabic left behind. Many times there have been reports of Arabs seen and apprehended crossing. Reports of Al Qaeda paying coyotes $35,000 to $50,000 for a crossing of a terrorist. Reports of sophisticated, modern arms, grenades, RPG's, mortars, hand held missiles, and stock piles of other weapons commonly involved in the Iraq and Afghanistan skirmishes. Weapons that would not commonly be used by human traffickers and drug pushers. Granted some of these could have been introduced by the renegade Mexican armed forces personnel, Los Zetas, that were trained in the USA and returned to cross over to the drug cartels.

It isn't sufficient to blame only Mexicans. I think this invasion and the murders of Americans also has it's roots in overseas elements. When those elements are really exposed then we will have some better justification to take increased action. Furthermore, the elimination of Mexican vermin may not be sufficient. The immobilization of some American vermin is also something that the USA will benefit from just as much.

It takes two to tango. Crossing the drugs is only profitable because there is distribution and consumption domestically. And it is readily evident that the appetite is quite large.

There is no scarcity of Americans ready and willing to harbor, shelter, hide, feed, transport, pay, treat, teach, hire, protect the Mexican vermin and many other nationalities here illegally. And there is no scarcity of Americans who will not enforce the present Federal Immigration and Customs laws already on the books.

Last edited by wetibbe; 04-05-2010 at 02:38 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:08 AM

"embrace methods or even proposals that associate themselves with bombing, mayhem, slaughter, or similar things and give rise to the accusation that they are just all wild, foaming at the mouth extremists."
--------------------------------------------------------------

Yet Hitler did this exact thing

When the invasion of this country goes a bit further , when the tipping point is we can remain the USA or be taken over by proxy , You will see a leader that will advocate exactly what Don is saying , and he will get support and you all know it.

One only has to look at the turn of events , a few years ago we hated to be called "racists" , it was the demon , now it has very little meaning anymore to most of us.
"we are peaceful and not violent" , For now
But how many of you truthfully are armed and ready , just in case?

We put up a "non violent" front because we know the raza idiots and the left will use it against us. but how many of you will go to the slaughter peacefully like sheep when they come for you?

I'm not defending Dons oppinion , nor am I endorsing it

I'm saying that sooner or later , we either fish or cut bait

And you all know it.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:41 PM

It is a complete waste of time ranting about Mexico's contribution to illegal immigration. Illegal immigration is a vaste international conspiracy that victimizes many different countries, not just the US. The first priority of anyone sincerely inflamed about illegal immigration is to confront illegal immigration and not just one country, no matter how that country dominates the problem for us.

Picking on the Mexicans is a poor strategy. The public debate is falsely structured so that anytime anyone says the word "Mexican", they are identified as fixing on some racial orientation, either pro or con. And it is completely unnecessary. All you have to keep repeating is "illegal immigrant" and you could be talking about any or all of them depending on the context you are speaking.

If one insists on constantly focusing on Mexicans when it is so obviously unnecessary, any observer should be able conclude that you do have a racist agenda. Especially if you have publicly expressed admiration for racist scumbag organizations like the KKK. This is also a special problem in the case of Mexico, since Mexicans are falsely posed as a non European race. Assuming a racist attitude towards Mexicans just props up the Raza-ists. Remember "raza" in Spanish is "race" and so "La Raza" means "The Race", refering to Mexicans as a racial type distinct in some specially endowed way

Last edited by Twoller; 04-05-2010 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Changed "could talking" to "could be talking".