Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > California Schools

California Schools Topics And Information Relating To California Schools

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-05-2011, 07:49 PM
SOS Associate

Default SOS Reaches Out To Schools

I am creating this thread due to a committee meeting at the state capitol tomorrow on AB 123, a bill that is meant to strengthen the ability of school authorities to control free speech on the streets and sidewalks near schools. I plan on attending and speaking on the bill, and I'd like to have this video close at hand for viewing should there be interest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 04-05-2011 at 07:55 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:19 AM

The security guy seemed cool.

How about the misinformed, barrage of incoherent emotion "My people", "Redskins", "hope you drown in the boat on the way back" "I don't give you permission to use my image" kid? Did he hang around for a while?

Any more passersby? Any kids from the school or faculty come around? Any more interactions beside the "I find that offensive" lady?

What were the general reactions? What was the outcome?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 04-06-2011, 10:20 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
The security guy seemed cool.
He was either the principal or the vice prinicipal; not the security guy.

The police did come, but I stayed...
Old 04-06-2011, 02:00 PM

I have to say, Davi, that it sounds to me like you would like to be open to addressing kids at school with our political message here and that's what you were doing. You were being evasive.

If I had kids going to school, I would not want anyone addressing them anywhere with any kind of politics. Especially on the streets outside of a school. It would not matter to me whether I agreed to what they were saying to my kids of not or even if my kids attended events supporting these politics with me or even if the kids knew the people who were posted outside the school. I would not want them to do that.

When children attend school, it should be for only one purpose and that is to secure the basics of education and nothing more. If we feel as though immigration issues should be a part of public education, this is not the way to do it. If we secure the license to do this, then who else can do it and what kind of damage is more likely to be done?
Old 04-06-2011, 02:13 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
I have to say, Davi, that it sounds to me like you would like to be open to addressing kids at school with our political message here and that's what you were doing. You were being evasive.

If I had kids going to school, I would not want anyone addressing them anywhere with any kind of politics. Especially on the streets outside of a school. It would not matter to me whether I agreed to what they were saying to my kids of not or even if my kids attended events supporting these politics with me or even if the kids knew the people who were posted outside the school. I would not want them to do that.

When children attend school, it should be for only one purpose and that is to secure the basics of education and nothing more. If we feel as though immigration issues should be a part of public education, this is not the way to do it. If we secure the license to do this, then who else can do it and what kind of damage is more likely to be done?
Immigration is being addressed in the scholls already...inside the schools....and we are kept out. That very school held an event inside the auditorium where the MECHA people were reaching out to the students...about immigration. So are you saying it's OK for them to do it as long as they are on the inside, or that no one should be doing it, and let's start with us?
Old 04-06-2011, 04:53 PM

If you go on a campus today you'll find children are being exposed to politics and propaganda as young as the 2nd and 3rd grade. There is plenty of proof from parents who've complained to video of teachers programing their students. They start indoctrinating the students as soon as they can get them to recite in English. Remember the songs about Obama and how great he is? Remember the children's play calling for the beheading of Sarah Palin? Remember the 3rd grade class test asking "What is an Illegal?" And today Gay studies in text books? These are just a few examples.

Does anyone really think that our kids are just being taught their ABC's? If you do you need to really do more homework on the subject.

Who is it marching in our streets? Often it is high school kids. Where did they get their information? Who are they marching with and who are they marching against? Where is it that much of our problems with liberalism started? Why is it so often the "teachers/professors" are the mouthpieces to spread their propaganda? Why was tenure installed in our schools and nothing can be done to stop this attack on our young?

To think that all this is happening outside of our education system is about as ignorant as thinking the world is flat. The leftist education system has a captive audience and they are our young sitting at a desk.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:32 AM

Quote:

If I had kids going to school, I would not want anyone addressing them anywhere with any kind of politics.
You're about thirty years or so late. There has been decades of political propaganda dispensed in the classroom.

It's beside the point if they were to learn how to balance a checkbook or write a formal letter in school.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 04-07-2011, 07:19 AM

Quote:

You'd be surprised! And for most of us parents it's an never ending battle to combat this stuff. So many of my girls friends are shocked to learn that their parents feel as me. All they hear is the brainwash crap.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:35 AM

You did a great job.

Your videos show what is truly happening.

So the "Mexican" kid believes that you should go back to Europe in a boat and hopes that you and your kind drown.

Next he greets a white kid and the white kid mutters that you're a kook or something of the sort not having heard that presumably the Mexican kid would have deported him and his family with hopes that they drown.

So who then should be offended?

This white kid should better understand what is behind the handshake and friendly greeting.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Shot1.jpg
Views:	969
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	44  

Last edited by Eagle1; 04-07-2011 at 07:42 AM.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Immigration is being addressed in the scholls already...inside the schools....and we are kept out. That very school held an event inside the auditorium where the MECHA people were reaching out to the students...about immigration. So are you saying it's OK for them to do it as long as they are on the inside, or that no one should be doing it, and let's start with us?
Quote:

It is bad enough when people have political access to students inside the school. But at least there is some supervision there. On the streets there is no such supervision. Nobody should be trying to contact students who are trying to go to or come from school, that's just creepy and nobody with any sense should be doing that.

If people have political access to students inside the schools, then SOS shouls be able to claim equal access to make sure they also have an opportunity to represent themselves. But if you ask me nobody should have political access to students in schools and SOS should not participate in this and any efforts they make in this regard should be removing this kind of influence and not pariticipating in it.