Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-11-2010, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
Brentwood has a huge population of Iranian Jews! I had no idea until I worked out there and most of our practice was Iranian Jewish professionals! We had two law clerks both of which were Iranian Jews. Iranians normally refer to themselves as Persians. They identify with the historical glory of the Persian empire rather than the oppressive Iranian regime.

In the long ago time, I dated a couple of Persian guys. They could lie like rugs! It was amusing how they could lie. Underneath it all, they were as oppressive as any Ayatollah.

Yes they are a good looking people. Iran, parts of Afghanistan and northern Pakistan have some beautiful people both men and women. The reason is because they are genetically Aryan and descendants of German invaders hundreds of years ago.
As many of you know I lived in Brentwood for about 12 years and about 3 years in Westwood. I know the Persians well and how rude so many can be. Yes many are nice looking, but their culture sucks. Persian culture is one I find that has very little I like or agree with.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I'm not quite sure, but it seems as though you are saying that beauty has its foundation in aryan genetics?
Why is that Eurasians are generally considered more beautiful than either Europeans or Asians! True for both men and women.

For a definitive answer to you question what I am saying is that the mixture of Aryan and semitic genetics results in some people from the middle east that are quite good looking.

If you want to investigate my genetic opinions further, yes Halle Berry is better looking than Oprah Winfrey.

Last edited by Kathy63; 02-11-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:09 AM

Asking a pertinent and very racist question,

Would Naveen Andrews be as much of a hot guy if his father wasn't British?

Conversely, if his mother wasn't Indian he would have some pretty terrible teeth.

I think that's a racist slam against the English. My bad.

Last edited by Kathy63; 02-11-2010 at 09:39 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:06 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Why is that Eurasians are generally considered more beautiful than either Europeans or Asians! True for both men and women.

For a definitive answer to you question what I am saying is that the mixture of Aryan and semitic genetics results in some people from the middle east that are quite good looking.

If you want to investigate my genetic opinions further, yes Halle Berry is better looking than Oprah Winfrey.
Quote:
Asking a pertinent and very racist question,

Would Naveen Andrews be as much of a hot guy if his father wasn't British?

Conversely, if his mother wasn't Indian he would have some pretty terrible teeth.

I think that's a racist slam against the English. My bad.
I think you've cleared that up for me. I don't know who Naveen is, so I can't argue with you about that, but personally I think that the blending of races produces differing results as far as beauty goes, and I don't know that aryan genes are any better at increasing the chances that offspring will be attractive any more than mixing black and asian or asian hispanic, etc.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:12 AM

Quote:
I think you've cleared that up for me. I don't know who Naveen is....
Sayeed on Lost.

Old 02-15-2010, 03:53 PM

Quote:
I think you've cleared that up for me. I don't know who Naveen is, so I can't argue with you about that, but personally I think that the blending of races produces differing results as far as beauty goes, and I don't know that aryan genes are any better at increasing the chances that offspring will be attractive any more than mixing black and asian or asian hispanic, etc.
You haven't run across any of those French Viet Namese women I take it!