Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-20-2010, 11:28 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Default Fortunately for me (Thank God!), he's in TX and not the SFV

I crashed hard yesterday when I got off work and didn't get around to sorting through the newest posts on my old Youtube account, until this morning.

Here was the best one from this past week, courtesy of texasmademexican100, who had this to say regarding some video I shot in '08 at a Van Nuys day labor site:

if i was there i would break tat camera to peices and fucks hes ass up for fuckin harrasin folks
Old 03-20-2010, 11:33 AM

Wow, it must be nice having fan mail like that, lol. Keep up the good work, and be safe.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
texasmademexician100if i was there i would break tat camera to peices and fucks hes ass up for fuckin harrasin folks
Ola texmex100,

If you watched the videos, you would know that, you would have to get by me first. Come to CA and I will personally scream in your ear. Compliments of the USA.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
I crashed hard yesterday when I got off work and didn't get around to sorting through the newest posts on my old Youtube account, until this morning.
What? I cannot believe you ran out of energy and crashed. Even if you did crash I would bet you did so with one eye open.