Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-19-2010, 04:14 PM

Default "White people, watch out!" Students talk Revolution after DREAM failure

"White people watch out!" say threatening, complaining Chicano students who ran away from their own country for a better life in the USA.

Nothing really new here. Threats from savages who are smart enough to burn cities but too dumb to build them.

But do read the "Comments" section. Overwhelmingly pro-American and anti-Mexican responses. I've been following the Internet "comments" sections for years and since Obama was elected there has been a real change from the pro "multi-cultural" cult to pro-American sentiments. Fully more than 90% of the comments are virulently anti-Mexican. Americans are finally waking up. At least that's what it looks like on the Internet. Will people really fight when the time comes? Will public sentiment overcome our occupation government and an outlaw judiciary that support our enemies against us? Who knows.

As bad as the attack on Pearl Harbor may have been on Dec. 7, 1941, at least the Federal government did not file lawsuits against Americans who tried to defend against it.

http://www.examiner.com/civil-rights...ils-the-senate

Last edited by Don; 12-19-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:23 AM

Well, bring it on. This will mean that the parents will be in the streets too. Enough is enough!
Old 12-20-2010, 07:58 AM

[B]It is not just the students who are saying this, I posted last week about seeing Luis Gutierrez on some TV program saying just about the same thing. He said the Civil Rights Movement did not need to ask someone if they could protest.

This could become something to watch. Guiterrez did get himself arrested at one of their protests in DC in Nov.B]
Old 12-20-2010, 11:39 AM

Default Hope so.

Well I certainly hope that the illegal parasites do initiate some sort of a Mexican jihad against America and Americans. Best thing that could possibly happen..
Old 12-20-2010, 12:44 PM

Absolutely! It would finally give law enforcement and the military a reason to get involved, FOR A CHANGE!
Of course most uninformed Californians will see it as, "those horribly abused illegals fighting for their rights", though.

.......like they have any?!

Please, bring it on!!!
Old 12-20-2010, 05:58 PM

Empty threats, I'll bet. If not, it will be my pleasure to respond anything of that sort.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:22 AM

Well, the parents teach the kids! As I have a couple of girls in high school, they have brought home stories. Trust me, the younger kids are ready for what ever also.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:17 AM

I wouldn't be so sure that the authorities would react to organized civil confrontation by illegals, Mexicans or whatever.

Take the case of Kosovo, the southern cradle of the Serbian people. Albanians kept flooding into Kosovo and took over the area and staged terrorist war on the Serbs. The Serbs reacted and their victories over the terrorist Kosovo nationalists were all considered to be acts of genocide or "ethnic cleansing". Many Serbs have been brought up before the Hague Tribunal, The International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia and found guilty on the thinnest of evidence. Many have died in captivity. These same authorities have the backing of the US and NATO.

I can imagine that US citizens might get the same treatment, even if they had the support of the military and from authorities within the country too.

But Serbs never had the civil rights that many citizens do, and citizens could act and organize to protect themselves and there would be little that the US government could legally do to prevent them. Illegals could be in for a nasty suprise if they decided to get too aggressive.

And also, we are thinking mostly of illegals from South and Central America. It is easy to imagine that much of the violence would extend most naturally from organized crime from these areas. But there are also illegals from other countries who would suffer exposure and involvement. It would be another example of how Mexicans in the US think immigrations is all about them and nobody else. This kind of short sighted thinking is a huge disadvantage.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:44 PM

Yes they come in all skin colors. And they must go back and do it right.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:41 AM
Archer

Default Fan mail

illmindedjunkie has posted a comment on your profile:

Actually, now that I think about it, the DREAM Act didn't fail. It was our government processes that failed. But don't worry. Sooner or later, some sort of amnesty will pass. And us undocumented students struggling currently and organizing will remember who voted against us. All you conservative racist old white people will soon die off and this place will be ours. You can bet your bottom dollar on that.

http://www.youtube.com/user/illminde...mment_received

Last edited by REWHBLCAIN; 12-22-2010 at 07:43 AM.