Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-28-2010, 09:29 PM
SOS Associate

Default Outside The Debate at UC Davis

I drove over to the campus at UC Davis for a little coverage of the event this evening. Although I had no ticket, I was able to visit with several different factions of the political spectrum, and shoot some pics and video. I did get into a discussion with Alphonso Aguilar, who was ex presidente bush's Chief of the Border Patrol. He's now championing comp immigration reform through that Vota Tu Valores bus tour that stopped by towards the end of the event. I found out when I got back here that I had the camera on during our discussion, but because I was unaware, all we got is sound, but that's better than nothing.
the brown vs whitman discourse got rather heated out there, and even got a little pushy-shovey. And here I thought people were dead out there.
Saw Chelena out there, but did not exchange a word with her. Did speak with some of her troupe during the event. She is thick with make-up, and still caught up in the celebrity of it all. I say celebrity, but the press pretty much ignored her. A few less than notable media spoke with her, but the big boys looked away. I caught one of her people trying to coerce a cameraman and his news anchor as they made their way past her spot, but they brushed the guy off in short order. That Alvarez candidate was there too, but in lesser number than even chelen's little squad. All in all, it was a brown whitman thing.
I'll also tell you about another guy there carrying a sign that was pretty surprising, but wait till the pics are up. Video may not be until tomorrow, but we'll see how it goes.

Chelene's Motley crew:

Old 09-28-2010, 09:32 PM
SOS Associate

Old 09-28-2010, 09:34 PM
SOS Associate

Old 09-28-2010, 09:37 PM
SOS Associate

Old 09-28-2010, 09:47 PM
SOS Associate

OK, here's the weird one. This guy was quite well out of place, and none of us had a clue as to what this sign was about. I decided to speak with him, and all I can say is...YIKES!!!!
This guy barely speaks English. He Yugoslavian. In addition to broken English and a thick accent, he has a stutter that interrupts every sentence. But, what I found it was that he is advocating for more wars. To save the economy no less. He was not some sarcastic anti-war protester either. He means it. His complaint was that whitman was nothing but an electoronic garage sale vendor, and how could she possible fix the economy. He said without some wars that are needed to build military machines, the economy was doomed to fail in six months to a year. He was also expecting some trouble to start with Russia and China, and that might be our salvation

So I asked him; If Whitman was not going to be his choice, who then? His answer: Nightingale
Old 09-28-2010, 10:34 PM
SOS Associate

Meg impostor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Save Our State Impostor

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 09-28-2010 at 10:42 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:55 PM
SOS Associate

Loud mouthed liberal spouts off at Whitman supporter

Old 09-28-2010, 11:22 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Phew! Davi, thanks for your work. I'm glad to see that Chelene's free and in one piece. Before your video clip got uploaded, I was really beginning to worry that a chemtrail emission had caught up to her or that she'd been locked away in one of those AV-area government prison camps for political dissenters.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:31 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Phew! Davi, thanks for your work. I'm glad to see that Chelene's free and in one piece. Before your video clip got uploaded, I was really beginning to worry that a chemtrail emission had caught up to her or that she'd been locked away in one of those AV-area government prison camps for political dissenters.
She's much to valuable as a warning to those who would venture down the path of third party politics to keep locked up in a FEMA camp. You may want to notice that her campaign has been robbing the rocking chair quite a bit to keep their numbers at least noticable.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:33 PM
SOS Associate

Discussion with Alphonso Aguilar, former presidente boosh's chief of the Border Patrol.