Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-30-2011, 06:50 AM
SOS Associate

Default Shameless, Sickening Propaganda After Document Check At Local Nursery

The Open Borders Lobby in full bloom this time of the year.
There's also a video of the manager of the nursery whining about the human toll
Yeah, right...no mention of the toll on legal workers and wages being affected by illegal aliens
Warning! the material contained within may raise your blood pressure. Read with caution:

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/03/30/351...employers.html

Quote:
Though the nursery's multimillion-dollar business is being hit hard by an action that could cost them half their workers, "the human toll is the real problem," said an emotional Wing. "Our company's heartsick – we're losing members of our family. Some have been here as long as we have, 22 years or more. They're raising kids, buying homes and cars, paying taxes."

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/03/30/351...#ixzz1I5uoxMAD
Old 03-30-2011, 08:46 AM

This article and video just caters to the open boarders amnesty crowd which is huge here in California. I expect these type of propaganda articles and I expect them to continue. The bottom line here is there is another 71 job openings for U.S. citizens and legal immigrants both of which pay taxes , mortgages, etc. and so there is no loss in government revenue. This wouldn't be a story if business's used e-verify, or people from other countries obeyed the law and immigrated here legally.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:40 PM
SOS Associate

Update:

I called the nursery this morning and mentioned I'd read they lost many employees. I said I am available and I live really close, so where could I apply?
He said, "we've already had over 200 applications, but you could still come in and leave one".

I'll stop in tomorrow. Hell, I'm not getting any business yet, and I can drive trucks, forklifts, and water plants just as well as any illegal can
Old 03-30-2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Update:

I called the nursery this morning and mentioned I'd read they lost many employees. I said I am available and I live really close, so where could I apply?
He said, "we've already had over 200 applications, but you could still come in and leave one".

I'll stop in tomorrow. Hell, I'm not getting any business yet, and I can drive trucks, forklifts, and water plants just as well as any illegal can
Jean has a thread with a news video link in Arizona concerning something very similar:

http://saveourstate.info/showthread....5120#post15120

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 03-31-2011, 05:40 AM

Quote:
I hope they are flooded with applications and I do hope you can get a job.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:39 AM

Default Same story everywhere !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Jean has a thread with a news video link in Arizona concerning something very similar:

http://saveourstate.info/showthread....5120#post15120
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

I see this all the time.

When the Kosher meat processing plant in Iowa was raided by ICE there were plenty of Americans ready too go to work.

There was a leather goods plant in Massachusetts last year that was raided. It actually had Government contracts to make thing for the military. After the raid the Americans came for those jobs.

The employers aren't fooling anyone. They could comply with Federal law if they wanted to. They just do not. To bring in foreigners on work visas they are supposed to first advertise the jobs to Americans and if none are available then they can offer them to the foreigners. In today's economy obviously the Americans will jump at the chance of a job.

I should add also my thoughts. If Californians want jobs, the Patriot groups should be forming up and going after employers. Get the information and report it to ICE. An intensified campaign will be more beneficial that having demonstrations in the streets and yelling at eachother.

Last edited by wetibbe; 03-31-2011 at 08:08 AM.