Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-18-2013, 10:13 PM

Default Birth certificate vending machines

I've got a report of the Mexican government setting up birth certificate vending machines at 50 Mexican consulates in the United States, as they prepare for the impending amnesty of millions of Mexican nationals and their request for documents.
http://www.vdare.com/articles/memo-f...-certificate-v

Last edited by Greg in LA; 06-18-2013 at 10:22 PM.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:53 AM
SOS Associate

I guess we should have seen this coming. Amazing, isn't it. I'll say this makes me feel very good about all the time I spent on streets and street corners trying to educate Americans about this invasion. All of those who dismissed our claims and predictions are being proven idiots. It helps, believe it or not. Some who were idiots back then are starting to sound like us now
Old 06-20-2013, 01:29 PM

I agree with you. Many are eating crow now. They thought we were biased. Ha! Ha! Now we have the terrorist element in the mix. Wait till they want their young daughters to marry.