Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > SOS Management and Operation Discussion

SOS Management and Operation Discussion Questions and answers about the management and operation of Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-19-2009, 06:13 AM

All this fighting between Anti Illegal Immigration is about the worst thing I can think of. I remember in 2005, 2006 and at least the first part of 2007, when EVERYONE worked as one org. Everyone was welcome and most worked well together.
Thanks, Davi, for the information. I do hope people will think of our country and not some who have been working for a long time to destroy our movement.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:13 AM

Flush the egos and let us unite for the fight. I've been touched by so many of you. God Bless America!
Old 11-19-2009, 07:40 AM

Thanks for posting this AG. It shows just how deep the insecurity and childishness goes in some aspects of this movement.

As far as Schwilk-ingale goes, it was not people "going rogue" that brought about the demise of the old SoS, but Nightingale's hubris. So this SOS is not part of the officially sanctioned cabal. Big deal. Look who is here...people that have actually organized and been out on the street. Many of the people here were at Nightingale's "leadership" meeting a couple of years ago. Sadly, Schwilk-ingale does not see this...most likely by choice. That's fine. The two things that will shut the mouths of these people are action and results.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:45 AM

Quote:
The two things that will shut the mouths of these people are action and results
Right on both counts Pocho. Now that so many are 'free' maybe the protests will grow in size.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:55 AM

Well let them complain if they want to.

They will really have something to complain of when we hold our first
official SOS rally with our banner and all.

I've discussed this with Jean as I tried to get her drunk but she was too smart and got away.

We must discuss a rally amongst ourselves and away from prying eyes.

I suggest we take the email as an act of recognition.

There are a lot of people that have been banned from participation
in rallies by the SoCal coalition.

Many of them are really good patriotic Americans that have done a great deal
in the movement and who have put themselves in harms way.

Some of my favorites are Debbs and Craig Britt, Raymond Herrera and of course the ever wonderful Robin.

Some may object to the affiliations these people might have but to each his own.

I think these folks are great.

You see it's all about the cause not anyones chosen group. It's about America and our American way of life.
Everything else is nothing else.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:26 AM

The issue is clear. Schwilk-ingale think that they have a monopoly on this movement. They are sadly mistaken. The time has come, and the time is now. We are facing another amnesty. The situation is dire since we have a Demon-crap controlled Congress and White House. There is no one like Tom Tancredo out to take the lead, so it means that we have to do whatever we can to stop Amnesty III. I think that we should be aware of what Schwilk-ingale are up to, but we should not fixate on it. We have a country to save, not email lists. I say, "Let's roll!"
Old 11-19-2009, 02:04 PM

I'm glad someone brought up Robin and Raymond. These two really got a bad deal from Chelene, Jeff and William all because of a fight these three had with Gilchrist. That was not my fight and I resent the three of them expecting me or anyone else to gang up on them because Chelene and the rest of that gang couldn't keep their opinions to themselves. Gilchrist or anyone associated with him didn't do anything to me so why should I campaign against him? It was just like in high school. If you didn't like someone you wanted everyone else to not like them. Well we're not in high school so let's stop the bashing on all sides. I don't want to bother with it, it's not productive. Fighting Chelene is not my fight. My fight is with La Raza and those that want another amnesty. That's it! Chelene is gone and let's move on!

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 11-19-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:20 PM

Boy do I feel a need to reply to this thread

Since I know all these people in one way or another.

I've said for many years that our cause is going to be lost unless we can all stop the petty squabbles , We are killing ourselves , Not for lack of good people involved but by the way we all fight with each other.
Many of you know me , and have known me for years , yet I was kicked off the old sos (more than once) I've been dumped by Gheen , even though I've talked to him many times and passed on valuable information to him. I know the whereabouts of many of the old people that have left here and gone to places like Patriots Corner , the old (now defunct) minuteman forums and many others.

There was a time I thought the old sos was and could be the premier anti illegal immigration website and org. Sadly it wasn't so.

Maybe this is a new beginning , I hope so , There use to be some hard core activists here and some very smart people.

Don't let PC ruin this board or turn it into a money grubbing org like alipac
Old 11-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Continent Thief

(deleted)

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 11-27-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:27 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Boy do I feel a need to reply to this thread

Since I know all these people in one way or another.

I've said for many years that our cause is going to be lost unless we can all stop the petty squabbles , We are killing ourselves , Not for lack of good people involved but by the way we all fight with each other. Don't let PC ruin this board or turn it into a money grubbing org like alipac
Petty squabbles are not necessarily cause-killers. Husbands and wives, sibling, workers, and other intertwined people skirmish and fight with each other without ending the relationships or causing the breakdown of societies. People fight because they don't entirely agree. Silencing one of the combatants just results in one party having interminable contempt for the other. The open borders lobby tries to silence us for good of America, how do you feel about that? And why shouldn't they; After all, they know what's best, right?
We can fight with each other to flesh out truths, facts, and differences, and still fight as a unified front on that with which we do agree.

On the PC thing: Alot of people don't care for the use, or overuse of certain terms. Doesn't mean they have succumbed to political pressure. It could mean they grew up having those terms applied to them unfairly, or they just plain don't like the sound of them