Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > State Government

State Government Issues of importance to SOS associates relating to their state government.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-15-2020, 08:41 PM
SOS Associate

Default Governor Gavin Newsome's Says State Will Pay Illegals

I'm sure you've all read or heard about it by now, but governor newsome has issued a formal statement that the state WILL be issuing money to illegals, if not directly, then by proxy. in other words, the state will give money to some non-governmental agencies so they can give it to illegals. I'd say the man is mad, but he's more just full of himself right now, as the legislature issued him a blank check to tide over his whims, and then adjourned for who knows how long.
I'm not sure how to respond to this, as we are in some uncharted territory with all this power being concentrated in the executive branch under the guise of it being a medical emergency. All the rules of court have been cast aside, even though we have rules for emergencies. secondly, we are all on lockdown. So....consider the predicament we're in, and tell me we aren't in a dictatorship at present. The people's representatives are too scared to go do the people's business, and ceded the power to one executive who then spends what he wants, wherever he wants, and won't allow the people to gather and protest, under threat of arrest. also right now, the chief justice of the court has ordered a halt to jury trials and suspended many of the constitutionally required procedures and time frames for judicial process.

Yes, it sounds like a dictatorship to me

I would like apologize to all the people on this forum, and in others who warned me a long time ago that this was coming. I'm sorry to have dismissed yo, and mentioned to others that you were a tin foil hat wearing crazy person

I'd also like to say that I'm not going to sit around and do nothing after it happened, like I did before it happened.
What I'm going to do first is like ghandi. the peaceful non-resistance thing. I am no longer going to lobby for cooler heads to prevail, or any sort of reserved manner. I'm also not going to advocate for lawful procedure, generally speaking. That is to say, my past manner was to write letters, demand to be heard, go to meetings, hearings, and invoke my rights under whatever laws were applicable. Not now, as it has been proven to me that laws only matter when you're the one making them.

I'm not going to stop pointing out that our state is breaking laws, or not obeying them, because that is the very justification I'll need for not obeying them myself. I'm going to ease into it while I learn what's best, so I'm going to start with a "thing", and test it out.

My first thing:
Advocacy for non-compliance. I will encourage people to ignore the rules that were supposedly enacted to protect us all. One being...See Something, Say Something. This one was supposedly aimed at preventing another terrorist attack, whereby we'd report some suspicious act to the authorities, who would investigate so another bombing of a government facility didn't happen. t's just plain none of my business now, and my state has created an air of fear for me. So no....I'm not coming forward to help protect a government that refuses to protect me or my rights. Who wouldn't fear a governing entity like that

along those same lines, government agents......the elected ones for starters, will get absolutely NO quarter from me. No help, no protection, no warning if I hear, see, or read about something suspicious. so that means if an angry crowd is chasing an elected official for any reason.....I will not aid that official in any way. If I get wind of an impending attack on an elected official, I'm not coming forward. Not lifting a finger. That's a big change for me. I've always been a law enforcement advocate.

And along the lines of law enforcement advocacy, it stops here that I even report crimes.
I see a thief; none of my business
I see an arsonist; none of my business
you get my drift here? What's the point of reporting crime in this state anyway. they won't arrest a criminal unless there's a monetary bar passed, so it's enforcement for rich people only, the way I see it now.
that's not to say I'll let people steal from me or mine, or assault me or what have you. I just won't report it. If law enforcement shows up to the scene, I'm just going to tell them I'll take care of it, because laws don't matter anymore. and along those lines, no.....I'm not a witness anymore; don't ask

Sorry for the rant, but believe me, it's all for real
Old 04-16-2020, 03:15 PM
SOS Associate

Default OK, here's what I've done

I contacted ICE, and asked them to investigate the governors plan to pay illegals. This is what I sent them:

" subject is the current sitting elected governor of California. In several press releases this week, has blatantly stated he will authorize cash payments of $500.00 to $1,000.00 for illegal aliens. I believe this is in direct violation of 8 U.S.C. § 1324. In addition, he has stated he will use a non-government organization as a proxy in some cases, which should constitute a conspiracy. I am unsure as to the NGO name at present. The governor made reference to 125 million dollars, which seems to me a worthy amount to be investigating. I realize this might sound a bit eccentric, but no one is above federal law that i'm aware of, and this agency is the closest one I know to being the enforcing one to investigate and refer to prosecution. "
I represent a small non-profit, Save Our State, and our associates don't know where else to turn to for help on this. Please respond

Here is the tip line web address:

https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 04-16-2020 at 03:30 PM.
Old 04-18-2020, 07:01 PM

I call him Gay Gavin Gruesome Newsom. Not much in the way of honesty can be expected of him. He is Nancy Pelosi's nephew
Old 04-19-2020, 12:03 PM
SOS Associate

Yes, and he gets away with a lot due to being connected. But the feds still have a duty to enforce laws, and although this one seems to have been disrespected for a long time, This is a huge violation of it, and a very public slap in the face at the Trump administration. so I'm wondering if we can at least get then to tell us why they won't, if in fact, they won't. so the more people that send this in, the better
Old 04-21-2020, 09:14 PM

Connected!!! I'll say. He's Nancy Pelosi's nephew.
What happened around here? It's vacant.
Old 04-26-2020, 08:20 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
Connected!!! I'll say. He's Nancy Pelosi's nephew.
What happened around here? It's vacant.
It was somewhat left to its' own devices for a long time. People tended to like facebook and such, so this went forsaken. The forum software needs a major upgrade to bring it to current standards that people like, so I'm hoping to find some $ for that soon. but in the meantime, I'm going to start using it again. It's funny that people do nothing but complain about the authoritarian and draconian speech restrictions on the major media sites, but they still cling to them because they feel they get recognized more there, or more people are there to interact with. I've decided to do both now
Old 05-14-2020, 03:03 PM

I don't have anything to do with social media, it's a racket where people go to tell their life stories, everything they do and everywhere they go.

Then the social media site turns you into a predictive behavior marketing profile with surveillance capitalism and sells YOU and your information for advertisment or any other purpose that makes them money.

And it's a good way to get your house burglarized while you're on vacation because you had to tell everyone in the world where you were going and how long you'll be gone.

Then there's the jerks that have to tell everything they think they know about you, including you being on vacation or have to take 360 degree pictures of everywhere they go and everything that's going on around them and post pictures of you, wittingly or not, on social media. It's like it's too much to ask "could you please leave me alone."

There are times I really miss the days of that ugly ass rotary dial phone you had to rent from Ma Bell, even with the eavesdroppers on the party line, at least they wouldn't be talking about you from half way around the world.

I do everything I can to keep google and all the other privacy invading jerks from following me around.

Stalin and Mao would have paid any price to get the extensive personal info now collected by tech firms.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 05-18-2020, 08:53 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
I don't have anything to do with social media, it's a racket where people go to tell their life stories, everything they do and everywhere they go.

Then the social media site turns you into a predictive behavior marketing profile with surveillance capitalism and sells YOU and your information for advertisment or any other purpose that makes them money.

And it's a good way to get your house burglarized while you're on vacation because you had to tell everyone in the world where you were going and how long you'll be gone.

Then there's the jerks that have to tell everything they think they know about you, including you being on vacation or have to take 360 degree pictures of everywhere they go and everything that's going on around them and post pictures of you, wittingly or not, on social media. It's like it's too much to ask "could you please leave me alone."

There are times I really miss the days of that ugly ass rotary dial phone you had to rent from Ma Bell, even with the eavesdroppers on the party line, at least they wouldn't be talking about you from half way around the world.

I do everything I can to keep google and all the other privacy invading jerks from following me around.

Stalin and Mao would have paid any price to get the extensive personal info now collected by tech firms.
I would say, use it to confound them