Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crimes affecting our state and communities. Manhunts, wanted posters, Arrests, and sentences.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-06-2011, 12:49 PM

Default Detroit woman(illegal) among 8 detained at Georgia protest

Detroit woman among 8 detained at Georgia protest
DETROIT—
A 21-year-old college student from Detroit who came to the U.S. with her family at age nine is among eight illegal immigrants arrested at a sit-in protest in Atlanta.

The eight were arrested Tuesday for sitting in the middle of a busy street in front of the Georgia Capitol.

They were protesting their lack of access to higher education in a scene reminiscent of civil rights demonstrations decades ago.

A Michigan-based Immigration rights advocacy group says Dayanna Rebolledo is a student at Henry Ford Community College in Dearborn and says she hopes to become a teacher.
In a statement released by the group One Michigan, Rebolledo says she decided to risk deportation because she's "tired of seeing undocumented youth being treated like second class citizens."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...,5612277.story
Old 04-07-2011, 07:11 AM

Yea! And I'm tired of seeing Americans treated a 3rd class!
Old 04-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Detroit woman among 8 detained at Georgia protest
DETROIT—
A 21-year-old college student from Detroit who came to the U.S. with her family at age nine is among eight illegal immigrants arrested at a sit-in protest in Atlanta.

The eight were arrested Tuesday for sitting in the middle of a busy street in front of the Georgia Capitol.

They were protesting their lack of access to higher education in a scene reminiscent of civil rights demonstrations decades ago.

A Michigan-based Immigration rights advocacy group says Dayanna Rebolledo is a student at Henry Ford Community College in Dearborn and says she hopes to become a teacher.
In a statement released by the group One Michigan, Rebolledo says she decided to risk deportation because she's "tired of seeing undocumented youth being treated like second class citizens."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...,5612277.story
No, not second-class.
NON-CITIZENS.
As in, you have no civil rights, whore.
As far as I'm concerned I'd laugh if some employer rapes you, since your kind rape our children and then run to mexico ...
NO CITIZENSHIP = NO RIGHTS.

(@ the scum, not at y'all american ladies.)
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Old 04-08-2011, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican View Post
No, not second-class.
NON-CITIZENS.
As in, you have no civil rights, whore.
As far as I'm concerned I'd laugh if some employer rapes you, since your kind rape our children and then run to mexico ...
NO CITIZENSHIP = NO RIGHTS.

(@ the scum, not at y'all american ladies.)
Is it a fact that the woman has no civil rights at all in America and she's a whore to boot? Do you know the woman?

An American employer has the right to rape non citizens, you delight in sexual violence towards the "undeserving of human decency", and non citizens are all child molesting rapists?

But there is not one of "your kind" who is not pure as the driven snow? You can't rape the willing, you must know.

Broadway and Olympic 10am May first. You can yell "You're all child molesting whores and we'll rape all you!!!" as you hurl rotten tomatoes at them.

You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't talk to their faces like you talk about them here.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-08-2011 at 04:53 PM.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:49 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Is it a fact that the woman has no civil rights at all in America and she's a whore to boot? Do you know the woman?

An American employer has the right to rape non citizens, you delight in sexual violence towards the "undeserving of human decency", and non citizens are all child molesting rapists?

But there is not one of "your kind" who is not pure as the driven snow? You can't rape the willing, you must know.

Broadway and Olympic 10am May first. You can yell "You're all child molesting whores and we'll rape all you!!!" as you hurl rotten tomatoes at them.

You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't talk to their faces like you talk about them here.

Defending illegals are you?
some patriot.
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.

Old 04-09-2011, 06:44 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
some patriot.
I think he was defending women. The whore label, applied in a generic sense, is a blanket demeaning slur at all women. If it was applied in some focused, truer manner, it might be acceptable, but the woman in question did not appear to have fallen in that category. She may have been alot of things, but whore doesn't seem one of them. Women aren't whores simply because they are illegals. And....most women don't like it when men use the term whore at all, but may excuse it in rare, narrowly tailored circumstances.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:54 AM

Quote:
some patriot.
Nice diversion from the occasion.

Rape is a crime of domination and humiliation of the victim, and you don't know the woman to calling her a whore. Besides, by talking the alligator mouth crap you do on your keyboard about "Hispanics", you give ammunition to our detractors.

The word "patriot" has been misused so much by some loons which inhabit a portion of the anti illegal movement it doesn't mean anything anymore - the way it's been bandied about over the last 6 or 8 years Hitler, Stalin, and their boot licking minions would have been "patriots" if they had all spoke English and lived in America.

I don't kiss anyone's ass, so I'm not a "patriot".

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-09-2011 at 07:14 AM.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I think he was defending women. The whore label, applied in a generic sense, is a blanket demeaning slur at all women. If it was applied in some focused, truer manner, it might be acceptable, but the woman in question did not appear to have fallen in that category. She may have been alot of things, but whore doesn't seem one of them. Women aren't whores simply because they are illegals. And....most women don't like it when men use the term whore at all, but may excuse it in rare, narrowly tailored circumstances.
All I know is that he made a personal attack against a patriot in defense of an illegal alien woman. Regardless of what his excuse is, his true colours are shown. We now know to what country he is allegiant.
I signed up for this board to try to get more active on the single issue of illegal immigration. I wish there were more events in this area, and I've offered to help.
I'm out on the streets on average three times a week trying to wake people up about the replacement of our constitution and national sovereignty with a multi-national oligarchy. I don't have time to argue online any longer.
If anyone wants to do anything locally, great.
Until then, I'm not going to listen to some communist make personal attacks on the internet. He can be civil and keep the righteous hate directed at this kind of moronic woman who thinks she's a second class citizen when she's not even a citizen separated from his wife, (who is likely of similar moral caliber as previously mentioned), or he can be a communist prick and back it up to my face. I've met well over a thousand local activists in the past five years since I got involved.

I question what someone with such clearly mixed loyalties is doing here if not a fed or troll.

Old 04-09-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
All I know is that he made a personal attack against a patriot in defense of an illegal alien woman. Regardless of what his excuse is, his true colours are shown. We now know to what country he is allegiant.
I signed up for this board to try to get more active on the single issue of illegal immigration. I wish there were more events in this area, and I've offered to help.
I'm out on the streets on average three times a week trying to wake people up about the replacement of our constitution and national sovereignty with a multi-national oligarchy. I don't have time to argue online any longer.
Until then, I'm not going to listen to some communist make personal attacks on the internet. He can be civil and keep the righteous hate directed at this kind of moronic woman who thinks she's a second class citizen when she's not even a citizen separated from his wife, (who is likely of similar moral caliber as previously mentioned), or he can be a communist prick and back it up to my face. I've met well over a thousand local activists in the past five years since I got involved.

I question what someone with such clearly mixed loyalties is doing here if not a fed or troll.
That's a lot of empty words somewhat akin to propaganda.

You seem to be of the same cloth as the brown racist group, except for being on the opposite corner of the street.

Don't have an argument? Change the subject and throw out names - communist, white racist, fed, troll, vendido, "unpatriotic", doesn't matter - it's all the same crap. Loudness makes up for lack of substance in some people's minds.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-09-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:34 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
I thought it was clear; He was defending women; not illegals.
What I would have done in that case would be to offer to smooth things over with the women here, or those we hope to have here. I don't see any need to try and pull McCarthyism on anyone based upon some misunderstanding about the previous post.

Quote:
I thought we had made this easy enough, but maybe not; If you want to organize an event under the SOS banner, please use your USER CP on the upper left menu bar, and go to group memberships. Make a request to join the event committee and we'll buzz you in so-to-speak. After your in, make proposals and we'll try and accomodate.
If you don't want to organize one under the SOS banner, but still want some support from other associates here, make a thread in this section:

http://saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Really; we want to help